• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

The LYRICA (pregabalin) Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't personally find that out, someone in here told me in the neurontin thread.

Have you specifically tried mixing it with piracetam and noted any difference in effects?

well when i take my piracetam it seems to enhance just about any buzz. i havnt tried them together exclusivly though i would think it would be ideal to take a fair amount of the piracetam about an hour before the lyrica to give it some time to get working. full plasma levels of lyrica arent reached until 1 hour on an empty stomach, 2.5 on top of food.

if i hadnt just ran out of piracetam i would be more than happy to let you know how it went. i order my piracetam offline so i should have more in a few days so i could let you know then.

Xorkoth - plain ol' mary jane is the way to go with Lyrica in my opinion. I've mixed it with everything from benzos and opiates, to amphetamines and cocaine. Pot works the best, for me. But if you have any tramadol, that mixed with Lyrica is fucking heavenly and lasts all day from one dose. One dose, as if...

TheTwighlight said:
Xorkoth - plain ol' mary jane is the way to go with Lyrica in my opinion.

Hell yeah. I got some crazy closed eye visuals on this combo. A good spliff and 900mg Lyrica. Really straight lines and I swear, NEW colours along with really bright whites and strangely, really bright blacks! I was so amazed at the time. Lyrica and MDMA is also a nice combo in my experience. I might have to try it with tramadol. I'm one of the lucky ones that get buzzed off of tramadol. I know there are a few doubters out there but it works for me, although I have zero opiate tolerance.

Tramadol is the shit. I can't stress that enough. BTW, the shit about it not being psychologically addictive is horseshit.

Man I hate Lyrica, I took 2 one time and felt like I had downed a fith of Tequila in 5 minutes

^Yep, lyrica can get very potent very quickly. A good reason not to mix it with other drugs until you know how you'll react. My first time I ended up feeling like it was an intense dose of benzos with additional tactile hallucinations and CEVs. That might sound fun, but it's rather shocking to feel like you're dissolving into a bed while closing your eyes and seeing yourself actually doing so. I guess my point is use caution while trying out Lyrica experimentally.

I may be able to get a script for Lyrica... I've gone to see a new doctor because I moved recently and I have always had restless legs... I used to call it crazy legs and nowadays I guess they call it Restless Legs Syndrome. Anyway Lyrica worked so well for that it was ridiculous.

^^^

One reason I loved Neurontin, but I like Lyrica better. I've had "crazy legs" my whole life, since I was a kid, and it seriously is completely absent with gabapentin or pregabalin in my system. Even small doses of both. High doses make me shake (ie 12g gaba or 1.5+g pregab). I remember when I saw a commercial for restless legs syndrome for the first time I was like "I fucking have that shit!" and couldn't believe that they actually made something for it. I've been bothered by it my whole life, can't even sleep sometimes because it's so bad. It was and is honestly a serious problem that sounds like a joke. But it's not fucking funny, as I guess some of you know, it sucks ass hardcore.

I didn't have much luck with Lyrica. By the time I was taking dosages large enough to help with my pain I was having side effects that I couldn't tolerate. Mainly, text would essentially 'jump around" on the page.

While "cool and trippy", it didn't do much to increase my productivity at work.

I tolerated Neurontin a little better. But I could only take it every other day or my thought processes grinded to a halt: "Look mama. It's a bird."

edit: typo

Last edited:
i tried it before.
makes u very unbalanced, can barely walk.
its kind of blurry vision and i felt some euphoria just for like few mins.
i dont see it being used recreationaly tho :|

guys, on my pill bottle it says "expires 8th month of 2008" so is it possible to still work fine, or is it expired and just wont work or even make you sick ? plz someone answer

expensive

thinking of trying this soon but its look really expensive in australia think its over $100. How does it compare to Gabapentin? and how useful would it be for benzo detox and withdrawals??

pallidamors said:
^Yep, lyrica can get very potent very quickly. A good reason not to mix it with other drugs until you know how you'll react. My first time I ended up feeling like it was an intense dose of benzos with additional tactile hallucinations and CEVs. That might sound fun, but it's rather shocking to feel like you're dissolving into a bed while closing your eyes and seeing yourself actually doing so. I guess my point is use caution while trying out Lyrica experimentally.
No way...I thought I was allergic, or having an adverse reaction or something. I took 1200 mg of Lyrica and 2400 mg of Gabapentin the other night. Everything was great until I smoked this blunt. Then on my drive home it hit me...exactly what you said about when closing your eyes you feel (and see) like the world is dissolving around you. It was a real mind-fuck for me, especially since I didn't know exactly what was causing me to feel that way. I actually had to pull over to the side of the road for an hour because there was NO WAY I could of kept driving. Had a full blown panic attack too, even on all that Lyrica and Gabapentin! I wonder what Lyrica is doing in the brain to cause this? It certainly does not seem like it would be GABA related. Actually, the closest thing I could compare the Hallucinations to would be Salvia.

I've taken loads of benzos before, and I've never felt the kind of hallucinogenic properties that I did with Lyrica. Like pallidamors said, be careful with Lyrica!

wiggi said:
IV Lyrica has no rush whatsoever and is absolutely pointless. So if you are reading this and thinking about banging some, don't.

my sentiments exactly.

the though crossed my junkie mind, but common sense prevailed and i took it orally. it's got too good of an oral BA to even risk injecting it.

i found a whole bunch of 75mg pills, and I'm about to sniff some. don't tell me i'm an idiot because I already know, i just love to sniff stuff. hope it works, i'll probably start out with a smaller dose since 600mg up the nose would be hard to do

^^Earlier in the thread someone said that thats what their doctor prescribed them so I assume so.

I smoke pot as a medicine to combat epilepsy, but the effects only last a few hours. For that reason, I sometimes have seizures in my sleep. Taking a couple preggies (300 mg total) before bed keeps me convulsion-free til my morning bowl of medical mj!

Pregabalin was originally designed to be an anticonvulsant, but was later found to also be an effective medicine to combat mild to severe muscular pain (incl. fibromyalgia).

Peacelove,
Aldousage

Status
Not open for further replies.