• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

The LYRICA (pregabalin) Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been on it for years and there defiantly is a tolerance that builds up after about the 8month mark. and that when the w/d's get REAL bad.

I found today that taking Lyrica (900mg this time) when your significant other is in your area, your empathy rises a shit load. Not as much as MDMA but still pretty good. I couldn't stop cuddling her and telling her how much I loved her. It was pretty nice. I've never had this effect when taking Lyrica with friends though.

asecin said:
8 PAGES ABOUT A FUCKING USELESS DRUG

good job

Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean that it doesn't work for other people. I've had times when I've tried shit and felt fuck all but friends have been fucked up on the same thing. Remember, everyone is different, it's a shame that the beautiful drug Lyrica doesn't work for you, try something else.

Also, unconstructive criticism shouldn't have a place on this board. Please at least put a little bit of effort into your post. At least say why you think Lyrica is "A fucking useless drug"

Audio Terrorist said:
I found today that taking Lyrica (900mg this time) when your significant other is in your area, your empathy rises a shit load. Not as much as MDMA but still pretty good. I couldn't stop cuddling her and telling her how much I loved her. It was pretty nice. I've never had this effect when taking Lyrica with friends though.

yeah, this is for sure. did she have any?

TRPPNASS_DSCOMONKE said:
yeah, this is for sure. did she have any?

No, she didn't know I had any either. She is very against me taking drugs. Which is a shame because I would love to share this experience with her.

Going from 1200-1500mg

Has anyone tried doses this high? From my first use I have gone up in 300mg steps, and each step had it's own nice effects:
* 300mg - calm, happy, nice. subtle euphoria(ish feelings)
* 600mg - same as 300mg (Although slightly stronger) with added CEV.
* 900mg - same as 600mg with stronger CEV and higher feelings of drunkness and euphoria.
* 1200mg - same as 900mg but with extreme drunkness, enjoyment of music up there closely with MDMA, and really good euphoria.

So does anyone have experiences with 1500mg+ Is it worth it? I find 1200mg a very nice dose but I don't really want to push myself into an uncomfortable experience, especially as it lasts so long. But if taking such a high dose adds something else to the experience it would be something I would like to try.

I've read somewhere that in trials, one of the patients had 8000mg and had no bad clinical effects so I think 1500mg should be pretty safe, it's just about being in a situation where I wish I hadn't had this much isn't a somewhere I want to be (I've been in that situation too many times before, being impatient and not giving shit time to work (other drugs, not Lyrica) so taking more, then a bit more and then shit all kicks in at once and you have a really shitty night).

Thanks for any replies.

Last edited:
i was on lyrica for heroin withdrawls but got it taken away for abusing it. lame. what sucks tho is that after using it a couple times you'll notice the euphoria dwindling. it seems to lose it's lustor after a few uses for me.

It's extremely effective for neuropathic pain even at low doses. I would also like to add that I've taken Lyrica in doses up to 2g. Pretty much, the more you take, the more disinhibited you become, and the less balance you have. Euphoria rises, too, as well as that "rolling"-type feeling where your body feels really good and music sounds incredible.

I've been taking 450mg every evening as a bedtime anti-convulsant (can't smoke pot while I sleep).

Iss wonferdul stuuuff...

Peacelove,
Aldousage

I meant to type 225mg nightly, rather than 450mg. One and a half 150mg caps.

I've had as much as 1050mg, and it was fun - in a stumble around like an idiot sort of way. I doubt I'll abuse it to that degree again, partly because I need it medically.

Peacelove,
Aldousage

A friend of mine gave me a couple Lyrica capsules a while back. I had taken Gabapentin,(Neurontin) Pregabalin's predecessor and also a GABA analog, and found the Gabapentin to be somewhat useful, though I experienced some unpleasant side effects from it which led to my disuse. However, I found the Lyrica to provide better results(as if it was almost cleaner feeling) than the Neurontin without that groggy, dirty sort of feeling.

My wife takes one (150mg) every once in a while, to combat occasional bouts of anxiety or depression. Works like a charm on both counts. It literally brings a tear to my eye just thinking about the transformation.

Peacelove,
Aldousage

My Doc finally gave me 300mg of Lyrica to take Twice a Day...

It helps alot with my anxiety, my thoughts but not the physical symptoms...My Heart...

Any Suggestions to consider...

^^^^^^
thats good to hear, as long as it doesn't make you too drowsy, or you have already adjusted to it(it takes about a week in most cases) you sound like you got a winner

Status
Not open for further replies.