• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

The LYRICA (pregabalin) Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
600mg for the first time is more than enough. Even as a daily user, if I take my 450mg dose at once instead of divided in 3, I'll get that spaced out trippy body load. Especially now that my benzo tolerance is low, there's definitely a cross tolerance between the two.

Larger doses make me stimulated and exhibit OCD like symptoms that I've always ascotiated with amps, eg cleaning up and getting obsessed with overclocking my pc or playing a game, for 10hrs straight. Things that normaly don't hold my attention for that long.

Pity it doesn't have the cognitive boost of amps or some other CNS stim effects, its more like cognitive impairment.

I've taken it orally at both 300mg and 400mg, both gave me a really nice relaxed feeling. I certainly could not drive or walk straight and if I looked to the right or left without moving my head (just eyes) the vision would blur up.

I also felt it all through the day AFTER I took it...

I took 450mg my first time and got high as hell... I loved it! That was last night, and I have 2 capsules (150mg each) left. I am feeling withdrawals from phenibut, which I used every day for months... I'm feeling it in the form of anxiety and a feeling of being overwhelmed by life. Lyrica completely removed that and made me feel fantastic. It took about 3 hours to really start affecting me, and then around hour 5 it got to the best part... the tired, groggy feeling went away and I entered a hneadspace where I just wanted to talk honestly about everything, and stay awake as long as possible.

My question is, is Lyrica able to be taken rectally? Is it stronger that way? Does it come on faster? Could I somehow make these two capsules last for 2 days? If I could even just get effects that made me not feel anxious, I'd be grateful.

^^^

I've never taken anything rectally...I have seriously thought about it, though. I guess I'm afraid of shitting myself or being around other people with my ass hurting.

Anyways, I took 150mg last night and my back felt better than it has in like 2 weeks. Today I have taken 450mg and smoked a joint. This shit is really quite a good painkiller. Then again, so is herb. I feel like I'm rambling. I can't think straight.

only one way to find out about rectally, stick that thing up your bumbum, and then let us know how it goes.

Nah. No thanks...I would rather try a benzo or something first. I DO NOT WANT TO SHIT MYSELF.

I might try plugging one of my lyrica just for "shits" and giggles, teehe. just stick the whole capsule up there?

^
Man I guess so. Just stick it far enough up that it sucks. Then clench your butt cheeks. I'm no rectal administration expert, but I'm pretty sure I've got this one right. Once again, you do not want to shit yourself.

I feel kinda jipped. I was prescribed Lyrica for fibromyalgia and the first day I thought I was healed but after the first day - nothing. No pain relief, never had euphoria or any of that. In fact I have a bottle of 150mg in my medicine cabinet right now and all I can think is how bad I wish I some vicoprofin. It's storming pretty bad and whenever there's moisture in the air I'm completely doubled up in pain :(

How much did you take? 150mg is a smallish dose, I don't want to tell you to take more than you were prescribed but ask your doctor to increase your dose. Experiment at your own risk but it seems quite safe to take largish amounts (300mg-450mg), I'm assuming your quite small.

And it definitely is very psychoactive so expect to feel something at a larger dose. It was a miracle cure for me, but maybe it's just not for you - or maybe you haven't found the right dose.

For me 975mg with no tolerance causes strange visuals. White objects glow with a purplish tinge and the walls/floor melt. Walls melt downward, floor melts toward me. Only lasts for a few hours into the buzz. (After a couple hours of coming up.)

Also some of my friends have been using it with ketamine and cocaine. (Not all together.) I was wondering if anyone has input as to the safety of these combinations aside from the obvious.

Thanks

I've taken as much as 1050mg since my last post on this thread. It definitely wasn't an unpleasant experience, but I would not want to eat that much on a day which included professional or personal responsibilities of any kind.

I noticed some strange visual misperceptions. Objects, and area itself, seemed to very slightly contract and dilate in a rhythmic pattern, and I perceived a general boat-on-water rockiness - not only in terms of my own equilibrium, but also in a visual sense. As an aside, and perhaps relevent, I'll add that I was on 90mg of codeine at the time.

Peacelove,
Aldousage

Has anyone actually done lyrica rectally who can tell me if its potency is increased? I want to try but I don't have a lot and if it didn't get absorbed well that way I would be pissed that I tried.

Thanks. I see that with food, bioavailability is decreased. I ate recently, so I'm going to try it rectally. I'll let you know how it goes for the sake of sharing information.

I look forward to being on the cusp of scientific inquiry. Good luck, brother!

xorkoth: Incidentally, I experimented with 150 mg rectally this morning. I only work 4 hours and since it takes so long time to reach maximum blood plasma levels, often it fails to help for my social anxiety because i am already of work when it starts to work.

The effects were felt clearly within 5 minutes, and came on stronger than if orally consumed. I am unsure of the duration since I also took 215 mg orally which started to work on the tail of the rectal dose.

I sure found it useful for helping me getting my ass to work. Further experimentation to establish if effects are potentiated will be done.

Note: it seemed to dissolve well in water.

IV Lyrica has no rush whatsoever and is absolutely pointless. So if you are reading this and thinking about banging some, don't.

So I've got some Lyrica. Other than eating it on an empty stomach, are there any things I can do to increase bioavailability, and/or increase its effectivess per dose? Doesa piracetam affect the high in any way? I know that with gabapentin, taking it with naproxen can increase bioavailability.

Basically, what, if anything, do you pregabalin lovers out there do to increase its effectiveness?

Thanks for any suggestions you may have. :)

^xorkoth- i dont think there is anything you can do to actually increase the BA. as MR.BLONDE stated its already so high theres not much you can do. though i feel piracetam does enhance most buzzes since it is "supposed" to increase cross hemispherical connection in the brain and your able to more fully examine your buzz.

where did you find that naproxen will increase the BA of gabapentin? just curious.

i enjoyed mixing it with every substance ive taken since i have a steady supply on hand. ive mixed it with every substance except PCP and crazy RCs since thats about all i cant get.

Status
Not open for further replies.