• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids The Lyrica (Pregabalin) Mega Thread v 2.0

I think you'll get extra high. They aren't like psychedelics where tolerance develops instantly on the initial dose

I take 10 pills 150mg Lyrica (pregabalin) with coffee & a hash pot then am in heaven ... & Cigarettes Buzz lasts for long time

Depends if your fourteen is every day. If you haven?t had any in a week, then took ten in the morning, then fourteen more in the evening, then you can expect to be extra high. If you do this every day then you?ll probably feel something more, but not much.

Please don't take fourteen pregabalin doses at once. This is not gabapentin, where you'll just shit out the extra, you'll saturate your brain in this stuff, only getting as high as you would with three doses, make your tolerance skyrocket, wasting this shit and setting yourself up for a nasty withdrawal.

It's an anti-seizure med. You don't want to cold turkey those, and you don't want tolerance to huge doses.

Thanks for the response guys
I only take them one a week and not daily as prescribed for chronic pain I use my ox for that
Must admit I was pretty smashed last night

I'm taking pregabalin regularly, for GAD and SAD, in doses up to 1'500 mg daily.

Please, indicate me if there is any alternative for this medication, without the withdrawal issues, or at least with lesser; and with similar effects.

Thanks,
Krakus

Mr./Mrs. Uncoupling: gabapentin, pregabalin, baclofen, phenibut (and 4F-phenibut, trust me), are not GABA-A receptor ligands (or modulators). It's contentious that they're even "GABAergic", I've seen a single paper suggest they increase synaptic GABA or affect the transaminase.

Baclofen and phenibut are ligands for GABA-B receptors outside the central nervous system, but a lot of people take these for anxiolysis (aka getting high) and that is mediated through calcium channels.

Krakus: for SAD, light therapy is probably best. For GAD, there's cognitive behavioral therapy, and a few hundred different antidepressants out there. Benzos aren't good long-term, Coupled is right about that, but might be the best option for a panic disorder.

Lyrica/pregabalin is not BENZODIAZEPINE.

I had, and I'm soon ongoing on psychotherapy. Though, It didn't had the same appeasing effect that pregablin has.

Unfortunately, I like and drink often coffee. Can't get out of these espresso's.

On a good side, since I was taking SSRI's and pregabalin, I don't drink that often. Maybe a beer or two in the evening.

Btw., I don't take anymore SSRI's, but still have this SAD and GAD issue.

Thanks,
Krakus

That's why I mentioned 'hundreds" of antidepressants that might or might not work for you. I'm no fan of SSRIs at all, and for anxiety they're worse than benzos, at least short-term. Lots of newer, more potent substances, and, actually, there are anti-depressant benzos out there too.

But it's probably more likely you just have a pregabalin addiction going.

Why the issue with coffee? Turns out there is more dopamine involvement than I thought with caffeine, but it still doesn't cause "dopamine deficiency" any more than taking benzos causes "GABA deficiency". GABA is kind of necessary for benzos to work.

I have fourteen 300mg pregabalin and have a good tolerance for them my question for you learned gentlemen is this I have just eaten eight of them is it worth keeping the rest or should I eat them now

Well, that was seven hours ago, but I'd say yes, you absolutely should save them and not overdose.

My doctor gave me a huge sample pack of these for the herniated disks in my neck. One 75 mg pill has me feeling good. I use them extremely sparingly i feel a slight hangover next morning.

Nightraver- if you have a big tolerance then you are probably the expert on how Lyrica affects you. More than a bunch of addicts on the internet anyway.

Thanks for that I think
It?s just nice to have some re assurance every now and again after all isn?t that har reduction in its own way

they dont do anything for me anymore :(
got 1 box full 1 script to be picked up, and probably 30 left (300mgs ).... i took a break (7 days) ( no wd ) and took a 300mg and it did nothing, and as well i was taking 1200 a day sometimes even more.... i just like when it give me energy...but it doesn't anymore sadly
is there anything that exist ( RX ) in Australia that could help me with energy level...
i got a thyroid that is playing up and sleep apnea + extremely low testosterone level for my age... its below 200 and im in mid 30..
and im seeing a doctor for those problems...gotta go do sleep studies tonight.
but in the meantime id love to wake up and take a pill and have a energy boost...
he prescribe me duromine ( phentermine ) but it only did something on day 1 but no more energy the days after ( i have been taking it for 9 days )
feel free to put it in some other forum section if its not appropriate here
thanks in advance if anyone know anything

I've been reading reports on the internet of Lyrica causing bladder pain and UTI/cystitis like symptoms after taking it for a while....it's also a listed side effect. Anyone here had such symptoms?

If I do not take it too often, just 200mg make me high ( like alchol, but more clear-headed) and with 600mg I have mild CEV