• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids The Lyrica (Pregabalin) Mega Thread v 2.0

Hello all. I am using my Lyrica as a way to get off Percocet. Today, I felt a little crappy, and took 600 Mg and at least 600 Mg of Gabapentin. I only get 60, 150 Mg Lyrica pills a month. That's just to jump off the Percocet. I was on that for only 15 days. I am also on 20 Mg Oxymorphone ER a day and I think I want to taper off that also. I honestly don't know where I am at opiate wise. I hope I can use the Lyrica to taper. Peace all.

Hello all. I am using my Lyrica as a way to get off Percocet. Today, I felt a little crappy, and took 600 Mg and at least 600 Mg of Gabapentin. I only get 60, 150 Mg Lyrica pills a month. That's just to jump off the Percocet. I was on that for only 15 days. I am also on 20 Mg Oxymorphone ER a day and I think I want to taper off that also. I honestly don't know where I am at opiate wise. I hope I can use the Lyrica to taper. Peace all.
Opiates are only 7days to 10 of hell. 7 or less for you man. Just kill one opiate at a time eg.percocet. Jessh man at least you got Oxymorphone. Try cold turkey from 10 80mg oxycontin which I tried to beat with a case of beer and a bag of grass.LOL!!!! I almost died when my lungs filled with water had phone in hand for 911 luckily. Your dt's will be nothing man, Ride a bike or do some light excersise. Force yourself no matter how hard it takes with no motivation. I find bikin the best to kick opiates and create a sleep.
You have the same script as me but I have to order more online (legal in canada)to combat central nervous system on fire during clonazepam dt's. I'll be home free at day 90. I just take a scoop on tip of knife from 30g bag of pregabelin 3 times a day to fend of the worst dt's ever. No sleep for 42 days. You'll be fine man. You're home free with percs and 20mg oxy morphones. Eliminate percs for your script os 30days pregabelin 30 days no percs. Then wait a month and do the same for the oxymorphone. Opiate pain gone in 7 days tops for you. Then get down to just using pregabelin. You'll feel so much better opiate free.
The question now is that I don't know what the pregabelin withdrawals are like. I'm scared. I'm using way higher amounts than you to get through clonazepam 8mg/day 5yrs of use. I'm using a 30g bag of pregabelin from company in my province. I HAVENT KICKED THESE DEADLY CLONAZEPAMS AFTER 5 SERIOUS TRYS. I make it to around day 42 after no sleep for 40 days it's trying to leave but it crawls up your nervous system. I cant take it and fall off wagon. You can't get comfortable in any position cause your skin is crawling and it feels like a fence post is coming through your mid sections nervous system in the spine. So I'm hoping to use high doeses of pregabelin to hide the hell. Hope that story of hell will make you get through your dt's better.
Good luck Speed King you got it made just follow my plan, Oh yeah get some shit pills you might get the opiate cramps n shitz. White Rice is good for that too.
hawk

Last edited:
Opiates are only 7days to 10 of hell. 7 or less for you man. Just kill one opiate at a time eg.percocet. Jessh man at least you got Oxymorphone. Try cold turkey from 10 80mg oxycontin which I tried to beat with a case of beer and a bag of grass.LOL!!!! I almost died when my lungs filled with water had phone in hand for 911 luckily. Your dt's will be nothing man, Ride a bike or do some light excersise. Force yourself no matter how hard it takes with no motivation. I find bikin the best to kick opiates and create a sleep.
You have the same script as me but I have to order more online (legal in canada)to combat central nervous system on fire during clonazepam dt's. I'll be home free at day 90. I just take a scoop on tip of knife from 30g bag of pregabelin 3 times a day to fend of the worst dt's ever. No sleep for 42 days. You'll be fine man. You're home free with percs and 20mg oxy morphones. Eliminate percs for your script os 30days pregabelin 30 days no percs. Then wait a month and do the same for the oxymorphone. Opiate pain gone in 7 days tops for you. Then get down to just using pregabelin. You'll feel so much better opiate free.
The question now is that I don't know what the pregabelin withdrawals are like. I'm scared. I'm using way higher amounts than you to get through clonazepam 8mg/day 5yrs of use. I'm using a 30g bag of pregabelin from company in my province. I HAVENT KICKED THESE DEADLY CLONAZEPAMS AFTER 5 SERIOUS TRYS. I make it to around day 42 after no sleep for 40 days it's trying to leave but it crawls up your nervous system. I cant take it and fall off wagon. You can't get comfortable in any position cause your skin is crawling and it feels like a fence post is coming through your mid sections nervous system in the spine. So I'm hoping to use high doeses of pregabelin to hide the hell. Hope that story of hell will make you get through your dt's better.
Good luck Speed King you got it made just follow my plan, Oh yeah get some shit pills you might get the opiate cramps n shitz. White Rice is good for that too.
hawk

Thanks man for the reply. I know it isn't that big of a deal, but I have been taking diffrent things for a long time. That's why I was a little scared. I appreciate your honesty. As far as you go, you can't mega dose Lyrica in powder form. The Clonazepam has to be titrated, in your case slowly. Slow like one 8th of a milligram a month. That sounds crazy, but that's how slow or even slower some people need to go. If you can handle a little faster, then go for it. I found the slower the better. With withdrawaling from Lyrica you can go a little faster . Thanks for your advice.

Last edited:
For sure, I had to cut back on the pregabalin and now I only take it at night. (150mg) but I am taking it with 20mg of amitriptyline, and my sleep has never been better! No more waking up every other hour. But I do not take the pregabalin during the day ever now. I believe the amitriptyline is abolishing the headaches I would have normally had

Lyrica/Pregabalin is weird. I have found it partially beneficial for opiate withdrawal. Otherwise I could hang at 600 mg /day for regular pain. ^^ I'm going to try just at night. I'll see if that makes a difference in general.

I'm coming off the Lyrica and going on Mirtazipine - Fuck me does that stuff make me nod off to sleep.

There shouldn't be any issues with combining these two drugs at the doses you're describing. Everything seems within reason.

I take 2mg Xanax at night with pregabalin. And so far I am still here. So I don't think there is an interaction.
But everyone is different. So just be careful :)

I'm coming off the Lyrica and going on Mirtazipine - Fuck me does that stuff make me nod off to sleep.

Add in pot and melatonin and I did the same except I waited until my taper was finished.

I usually take 7.5mg, for more difficult nights 15mg.

I take 2mg Xanax at night with pregabalin. And so far I am still here. So I don't think there is an interaction.
But everyone is different. So just be careful :)

Do they have a nice synergy? How do you compare the combination to either of them taken alone?

Mirtazapine gave me the sleepwalks. Also, one mo I'd be talking, the next dead asleep mid speech even on 15mg. I had to give it a miss, the good news is even without an AD I'm pretty good :)

Rtp

Do they have a nice synergy? How do you compare the combination to either of them taken alone?
They have decent synergy. Alone the Xanax, is calming, and I usually get pretty tired.
Lyrica actually makes me feel pretty good alone, but I get headaches with lyrica about 4-5 hours later.
Xanax and lyrica together is nice and synergetic for me, I don't get tired, and also do not get a headache when taken together. I think the Xanax takes away the headache from the lyrica. And the lyrica takes away the sedation from the Xanax.
Which I find strange, since many people I know who have been prescribed lyrica for neuropathic disorders, get a sedating feeling, and dizziness from it. I was prescribed lyrica for an off label purpose - anxiety.
It is synergic for me, but everyone has such different experiences with both drugs.

Sorry if this has been covered but I took 3mg of bromo dragonfly and typing on my phone is making me want to rip my head off. I get Lyrica 300mg bid and how do you guys think it will react with hallucinogens, especially ones as bizarre and hardcore as this one is

In the short term quite. It is physically addictive and tolerance builds almost as fast as psychedelics.

I just read some studies on PubMed that concluded lyrica can cause cognitive deficits and coordination problems. Most notably, people scored high on the Portland neurotoxicity scale. Any thoughts from lyrica users? I just started taking this med yesterday (50mg) and while it worked wonders for my pain, I'm a student so cognition is kind of important :/

I thought lyrica just makes it harder for your brain to form new synapses, but that it doesn't really kill the neurons.