• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc The (LOPERAMIDE) diaries...

Dudes, been using both the kratom and the lope. Tapering down on lope with kratom in the morning.

WORD OF WARNING. THE TIME HAS COME. THE GOVERNMENT IS FINALLY CRACKING DOWN ON US LOPE USERS....soon to follow will be no longer be large bottles or bulk online purchases (which I just checked and Costco has already dropped their bulk packages (Doglover...care to chime in?) of it from online buyers along with every other source I attempted to find). Instead it'll soon just be packaged in small boxes with a blister packs of like 8 pills.

I HAVE to do this, WE have to do this.

To those in my situation, be forewarned. Soon you'll be screwed and have to buy 20 boxes of 8 count blister pack lopes at once to get "high" (costing about a hundred dollars or so I'd say)or at least buy a few bucks less if you're utilizing it as a maintenance drug.

Since I began this thread:
Lope will soon be semi-restricted
Fent analogs are now illegal
U 47700 is illegal
Tianeptine has doubled in price (and, in my mind, is still the devil I couldn't get off my back for ages).
-These were all my previous "comfort" meds which seems absolutely absurd now.

I don't get high at all from the kratom, it does help when first get up. Then, a few hours later I'll take a little lope before work (6 days a week). I don't feel the lope either. I'm using over less than half of what I was when this thread began (I'm around 150mg - which is still a lot, but I used to take 200-300 pills (600 mg) at a time back in the day. It has been a long process and much trial and error. Basically I feel like I am on some weird poor man's "Suboxone concoction."

I'm using phenibut once in a blue moon. And still taking RC benzos which I will have to taper.

Lots of trial and error and a couple brief cold turkey runs...the cycle continues.

INFO ON NEW RESTRICTIONS: https://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/news/20180130/opioid-crisis-leads-fda-to-restrict-imodium

Last edited:
Completly off lope.. Im so disappointed this thread dwindled away. Seriously, this is the best thread I followed on BL. I wonder how everyone is doing? I am currently taking kratom and phenibut.
I'll try and resurrect it! I am horrible at it now. I just work way too damn much and then sleep and procure lope after my kratom/RC benzo mornings...

Ahhhh, a day off and the gf left for an appointment. My ONLY day a week off. I just ate my few grams of kratom (probably 10 g's or so, I don't weigh it), took some etizolam, and popped 75 lopes. How are all my friends doing out there???
Finally got my car back from totalling it back during July 4th!

Been a very long time since I've even read a post here much less comment... full blown lope addict here... 3 yrs now. I learned about it right here. I take 300-400 Mgs a day... everyday .. and have for years now. Slow but steadily incline from initial doses of 140mgs...

I started around 100mgs and quickly went up to 400mg and then, sometimes, in excess of 600mg. Down to 150mg now!
I began back 4 years ago now to get off H.

Well, someone will eventually chime in while I attempt to remain active on here.

I woke up just before 10:30 today. I took the smallest amount of kratom I brought with me and still had left upon awakening. Been getting up, generally every day , in panic mode. I attribute this to the RC benzos I have implemented (I should have waited a while before using them...when my taper got low enough to be uncomfortable...and only sparingly). I have a 96 ct box of lope I can take, but today is back to work so I should probably wait to take them. Oh, I just took 3 Gabapentin too (which I still occasionally snag from my girl).
I'm kinda freaking out now about the benzos. If I can't even deal with the morning rebound anxiety then how will I fare with a taper? Plus, I have never dealt with benzo WD and I feel I would be if I were to run out now.
4 hours until work, energy is so low (my lope dose is small enough and mixed with the extra downers that now I don't get any extra energy either - just no withdrawls) still waking up an hour and a half later. May pop a caffeine pill and start my day. Soon I can head home and take a few grams more kratom or just be lazy and stay here a while and pop the lope topped with a wee kratom later before work.
Anywho, I've been out of sober living for over a year now, I do have my ride, but now I lost my health insurance completely Jan 1st. I wouldn't mind just getting on subs and talking to a doc about these RC benzos and doing a proper taper. Doing this the correct way under medical supervision. Working 6 days a week, as I've previously stated, at the most demanding job I've had yet which is beginning to get more busy each day. Just the work alone is enough to drain a man of his daily essence. A job where NO ONE calls in sick AND I live in my bosses detached granny unit still.
Hence, when things become hellish due to the drugs I can't just sit around like I could at times in the past. All this is STILL my big secret too. No one knows what I'm going through here and it sucks. Extra support is key for times like these. My folks came for a visit last month and were so proud of me, but little do they know. They keep pushing for me to fly back up north, but I cant if I need to rely on chemicals to function.
I wish y'all well. I wish myself well. Man, you have no idea how hard I pray and pray sometimes multiple times a day that something finally breaks this cycle.

Last edited:
Ya, well...I took all 96 lopes. 21 more than my taper has allowed. I also just popped one more Gabapentin and took an extra drop of my liquid RC benzo solution to try to feel like actually being somewhat productive soon.

I secretly await the day I go into every store to find that the lope restrictions have been fully implemented and all I can snag is an 8 count box of blister packs (which take time to open, lots of time). Then I'll have to drastically take tiny amounts of lope and up the kratom intake to more than just once each morning. Kratom is so nasty. Takes too long to capsule and toss and wash is the torture I endure each time (dry heaving as it gets caught in my throat once in a while).

Oddly enough, now that I have my ride I could always do what I did last summer/spring and head to the city for harder shit, but it's always just a transient thought in my mind now. Thank God. I mainly began to do that because the tianeptine WDs I would endure were overbearing at times. That's how I got off the tia and back on the lope.

...but now that I think about it a city trip could be beneficial for a week's worth of suboxone at the right price. Not yet, however...not just yet.

NoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOO. You're right Skodeo. I read your post, felt a twinge of panic, and did some digging online. With the exception of 2 places near me, all "large format" quantities of loperamide are "out of stock", and every single online retailer has gone "out of stock" as well. No explination as to why this is, except in a few news sites. I'm taking a moderate trip to a big box wholesale store near me to "stock up", but now the customer limit is 1, so I'll be there every day to stock up as much as possible in anticipation of the mass exodus of lope sales. I need to taper still, I feel like my dose is still wayyy too high to CT the habit, so im hoping and crossing my fingers that I'll be able to pull this off

oh and also, Skodeo, I know others and me have said this, but be reeeeeeeeeally careful with the benzos, because that will suck so so so so much more than withdrawal from anything else you/we take.

And I've figured out a way to work through the blister packs a bit quicker than normal, you just need a sharp razor or a knife and the care to not slice open your fingers and thumbs like I did.

oh and also, Skodeo, I know others and me have said this, but be reeeeeeeeeally careful with the benzos, because that will suck so so so so much more than withdrawal from anything else you/we take.

And I've figured out a way to work through the blister packs a bit quicker than normal, you just need a sharp razor or a knife and the care to not slice open your fingers and thumbs like I did.

Amen, my friend.
I can feel the grip of the RC benzos taking hold....squeezing a little harder each day. Already been attempting to lower my intake.

Today I took 75 lopes (150mg) as per my taper, morning kratom (so much I felt sick - horrible), RC benzos, Aniracetam (my 2nd day), and also phenylpiracetam (2nd day as well).
I managed.
I survived.
Another day given, not promised, ladies and gentlemen...take that to heart (literally when lope is involved).

IT'S ALIIIIVE, IT'S....dead?
Did everyone leave me in my time of need?
Up at 11. The last two mornings I have been waking up and rolling around in and out of sleep before forcing myself up. Lucky for me I didn't feel super world-ending terror and anxiety this morning like usual, simply a small taste of that certainly uncomfortable feeling.
@ 1130 a few grams of kratom down the hatch/RC benzos and 600 mg aniracetam. I actually feel really good. The aniracetam def helps improve my mood throughout the day. 75 lopes (150mg) on deck which I'll take in an hour or two or so, sometime a bit before I work at 4.
Work has been slow the last two days which I have authoritatively gracious for.
Wish I could give you this feeling. I'm 100% right now and it has been 24 hrs almost since my last lope dose.
I haven't mentioned that for the last month I have been stacking Kanna with everything else for its SSRI activity. Not sure it does much, the first few times I used it it would give a slight MDMA-like feeling.

i know what you mean. Every morning is such a disagreeable ordeal. I get a full body tightness all over, the rapid shifts from way too hot to freezing, the muscles feel like they're sunburned. Or covered in siracha. If I go longer than 30 hours without I'm completely freezing more or less constantly, and soooooooo fatigued. But the restlessness mixes with the fatigue for a perfectly depressing contradiction. The feeling I get in my head is comparable to the feeling I got the day after my 4 year girlfriend left and it reeeealllly sunk in what that meant, mixed with the panic of realizing that my mom was in the hospital and i missed the call the night before because I was too comfortable in my body bag of morphine. It's a comperable feeling but somehow worse knowing that the only thing causing it is the aggregate results of me being really stupid and reckless for a long, extended period of time. hahaha.

But right now I'm just on the Loperamide and use Benadryl at night, but I'm still on pretty high doses. Im doing 120 pills (notice:pills, not milligrams), and I've been dropping slowly over as long a time as possible. I've been doing 20 pills every 2 weeks, which is easy, except for the supply side of things, which is the main problem, and now things are becoming dire. I have a plan that will probably work, but It means a reasonable accelerated taper and some major leg work.

I know detox from where I am right now would have me in a deep hole for a month minimum, I'm sure if I was cut off with total loss of any way to get more it'd take less time then I think, but my tolerance to withdrawal has dropped so far from where it was when I had my first rodeo.

I'm avoiding adding anything else at all costs though, knowing me and how i use substances, anything I add to help now will just be the thing I'm trying desperately to taper off of 6 months down the road. It's the rough row we all hoe.

i know what you mean. Every morning is such a disagreeable ordeal. I get a full body tightness all over, the rapid shifts from way too hot to freezing, the muscles feel like they're sunburned. Or covered in siracha. If I go longer than 30 hours without I'm completely freezing more or less constantly, and soooooooo fatigued. But the restlessness mixes with the fatigue for a perfectly depressing contradiction. The feeling I get in my head is comparable to the feeling I got the day after my 4 year girlfriend left and it reeeealllly sunk in what that meant, mixed with the panic of realizing that my mom was in the hospital and i missed the call the night before because I was too comfortable in my body bag of morphine. It's a comperable feeling but somehow worse knowing that the only thing causing it is the aggregate results of me being really stupid and reckless for a long, extended period of time. hahaha.

But right now I'm just on the Loperamide and use Benadryl at night, but I'm still on pretty high doses. Im doing 120 pills (notice:pills, not milligrams), and I've been dropping slowly over as long a time as possible. I've been doing 20 pills every 2 weeks, which is easy, except for the supply side of things, which is the main problem, and now things are becoming dire. I have a plan that will probably work, but It means a reasonable accelerated taper and some major leg work.

I know detox from where I am right now would have me in a deep hole for a month minimum, I'm sure if I was cut off with total loss of any way to get more it'd take less time then I think, but my tolerance to withdrawal has dropped so far from where it was when I had my first rodeo.

I'm avoiding adding anything else at all costs though, knowing me and how i use substances, anything I add to help now will just be the thing I'm trying desperately to taper off of 6 months down the road. It's the rough row we all hoe.

We're in the same boat, buddy.
Thanks for letting us know about your experience, firsthand, with these lope restrictions already in place.
I jumped down from 200+ pills to 150 to 120 to 96 to 75. I took my kratom a bit ago (just a little since too much can make me ill for a couple hours), RC benzos, vitamins, and aniracetam (650mg).
Being at 75 pills is uncomfortable and I am constantly cold and sluggish, but the other comfort meds aid for sure. About to order a mild long half life RC benzo to start tapering off this other shit. Supplies are running low, so I must do it soon.
Feeling good, lazy, but decent mindset as these psychotropics fully kick in. Had a nice laidback past three days at work for the first time in a while. It'll start to get crazy though, especially come St. Patty's.
Wish me luck as I wish all you luck as well.
RESTRICTIONS ON LOPE HAVE ALREADY BEEN IMPLEMENTED IN CERTAIN AREAS. Beware, my friends....my prepared.

as far as I can tell, the wholesale markets keep it behind the counter and its limited to 1 per person. Idk how it works outside of that. I've been to some of the "BIG" big box stores and they still stock them, but they are in those weird anti theft plastic containers. This said, all places have a single item purchase limit everywhere you go. I'm sure you could get around it, but not without obviously looking like someone who is improperly using them. Not sure how this will further develop, but now just about every pharmacist and sales clerk is well aware of the reason they're being restricted, and I've had conversations with them goint "I guess people are taking whole bottles to get high and dying, crazy right?" and I'd say, "i have no idea how they can go for months without taking a dump, I'm just stocking up so I dont have to pay out the ass to control my IBSD". That story is basically used and expired now

So neither of you have heard of any municipalities banning or restricting diarrhea meds, or states/provinces/rural free delivery/EB MUD or such?

Just curious, it's not a thing I check in my monthly gabapentin and witch hazel runs.

We're in the same boat, buddy.
Thanks for letting us know about your experience, firsthand, with these lope restrictions already in place.
I jumped down from 200+ pills to 150 to 120 to 96 to 75. I took my kratom a bit ago (just a little since too much can make me ill for a couple hours), RC benzos, vitamins, and aniracetam (650mg).
Being at 75 pills is uncomfortable and I am constantly cold and sluggish, but the other comfort meds aid for sure. About to order a mild long half life RC benzo to start tapering off this other shit. Supplies are running low, so I must do it soon.
Feeling good, lazy, but decent mindset as these psychotropics fully kick in. Had a nice laidback past three days at work for the first time in a while. It'll start to get crazy though, especially come St. Patty's.
Wish me luck as I wish all you luck as well.
RESTRICTIONS ON LOPE HAVE ALREADY BEEN IMPLEMENTED IN CERTAIN AREAS. Beware, my friends....my prepared.

I've been completely off lope. Haven't used kratom in almost a week. I take 3 grams of phen every morning. I went the rc benzo route, but I only blacked out......so no more rc benzos for me. My life sux right now. I'm 29, living at my parents in the suburbs, and have no car. I do miss kratom. It was amazing for me. My mom wants me on suboxone, but she doesn't understand how horrible it is compared to kratom. I'm broke, and find it difficult to find a job where I live. Idk what to do next. I'm at a dead end which makes me depressed. I hate how the media demoralized kratom! So I'm basically in nothing, and life sux. I have no desire for alcohol or any illegal drugs really. I just wish there was an outlet. I can say I'm happy I don't take mass doses of lope, it felt dirty. Adhenemia has the best of me. Happy to hear from all of you.

In the UK you can get a special morphineyaphate/dihydrocodeine cough syrup with no other ingredients if you know what to say we can also get cocodomal dihydrocodeine immodium and of course codeine linctus

There arent "technically restrictions on loperamide, no official laws have been written and loperamide hasn't become officially controled. The DEA released a statement about the rashes of loperamide deaths occuring, and the head of the FDA or the DEA wrote an open letter to Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Costco, and a bunch of other large retailers asking them to voluntarily stop selling bulk and large quantities of loperamide. Ebay answered and said they were gonna do it, others haven't answered, but most retailers online show "out of stock".

The other day I had an order for an in store pickup of one box of lope pills, 2x200 pill bottles. When I got there they didnt have my order. I checked my email and early that day my order was cancelled and they told me it was out of stock. I went to the pharmacy and told them I was to see them and ask, because I had a hunch it was back there. Guess what? it was back there, behind the counter. I got one, the limit was only one, and since I have a membership card that you have to show when you buy anything there, they are aware of how much and when I buy, so I'm sure If i went back today they'd have a reason to not serve me.

just so all of you know, this is how it is in upstate NY