• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc The (LOPERAMIDE) diaries...

Skodeo. It will get better. I use to hate kratom! But now I'm actually enjoying it. The variety of strands is interesting. I can only go 10 hrs until i feel symptoms. Lol, you seem like e dude I can chill with. I don't have many friends cuz of my running around.

I have clonidine. But I don't really like it. It doesn't help with any symptoms for me. Only benefit I get is it gets me sleepy. I can't take anything otc, anti depressents, or anti psychotics for sleep cuz it gives me horrible restless legs.

Got back to taking it, the kratom wasn't doing it for me and like skodeo said my vision is crazy and I feel so anxious... ended up buying lope yesterday and got bulk amounts today... man.

88dood88
I was taking 30-40gs my first few days. And transitioning was not easy. Idk how you guys take mass amounts. When I ate mass amounts, the phen would be the only thing that helped me poop, if I didn't have it my poop would wreak havoc on my inner and blood would be on stool. U just really gotta want it. Even OP did it. Its just a few days of being a LITTLE uncomfortable. And worth it to save my life.

I'm sure someone else or several others have already said this, but adding the Etizolam to the routine was/is probably a really bad idea skodeo haha.

I mean, I loath opioid withdrawal, and loperamide withdrawal is special because its totally unlike other opioid detoxes ive done before. I've found benzos really helped me in my detox, but im so good at tricking myself into that false sense of security of being the master of my own body I got mildly physically dependent on them, which ended up feeling considerable worse than when I was ABSOLUTELY dependant on opioids.

It was a week of the regular symptoms of awful anxiety and restlesness and hopelessness.........but there were also delusions and hallucinations that fucked with me bad because they werent easily identified as delusions or hallucinations because I was so delerious. I remember getting a glass of water, spilling all of it on the way to my room because I was trembling so bad, then looking at the spills on the floor they looked like blood so I convinced myself i mustve stepped in some broken glass and was bleeding to death. Eventually i forgot about that when the next scary thing happened, and I ended up getting back on them to avoid losing my mind completely.And

this was only like 1.5 months of using them, albeit using "eyeballed" doses of unknown amounts thinking I had my shit together . Every time I do "internet" drugs I always end up using dumb ass ammounts that I eyeballed and dont realize the trouble im in until I decide to just stop.........."It'll be fiiinnneeee" id say......

I just scored 20 tramadol. 50mgs. I'm thinking of using this to get off kratom.....wonder what's stronger? Trams or kratom? Anyone know?

I don't ever get itchy. I remember when i was first taking lope, I'd get itchy AF!!! But i realized I don't ever itchy on anything. Has anyone else experienced loss of itchiness?

You can't compare kratom to other drugs easily. There's more than a few active ingredients in it, and I think 7-OH-mitragynine is like 17x the potency of morphine. Different seasons and strains and handling mean those levels rise and fall.

But I wanted to just remind you not to exceed 450mg tramadol a day. Most people know it poses a seizure risk above that, but for some reason, something about this thread, makes me really want to repeat the warning about following max daily doses.

Yo Adaoud, Tramodol i'd say is stronger than kratom, but its still considered to be a "lighter" opioid. But it does also do some stuff similar to anti depressants in addition to opioid agonism, so keep it short term. everyone I've ever spoken to who used them tell me the withdrawal is 3 times shittier than the drug is good. Withdrawal not proportional to the high

I don't ever get itchy. I remember when i was first taking lope, I'd get itchy AF!!! But i realized I don't ever itchy on anything. Has anyone else experienced loss of itchiness?
Loperamide in high(er) doses gets into circulation , yet doesn't really enter the CNS, so instead, it acts as a selective opioid at peripheral receptors, with a high binding affinity, supposedly comparable to morphine or methadone

This would explain itching, as it makes side effects more likely , without the usual CNS effects to distract

It would also release histamine, not surprising

And Scrofula, there should be a max dose listed for loperamide-besides the max otc dose, or the RX dose(they occasionally use higher doses by prescription, wanna say 12mg or more?) People should know there is a limit, and with inhibitors may as well cut it in half if you have any regard for self-being

Seriously, bad stuff people

Yo Adaoud, Tramodol i'd say is stronger than kratom, but its still considered to be a "lighter" opioid. But it does also do some stuff similar to anti depressants in addition to opioid agonism, so keep it short term. everyone I've ever spoken to who used them tell me the withdrawal is 3 times shittier than the drug is good. Withdrawal not proportional to the high

Tramadol is a more traditional Mu agonist, well a prodrug for a more typical agonist-for some people it is much like getting hydrocodone, rarely better? In any case both are atypical

Im not impressed with tramadol. I see it helping with WD. But its a weak opiate high and u need to take a lot to get that. And lobsterbutch. Thanks for that info. I did research becore i took them and was reading about the seizures. I also heard it was worse then any other WD. I don't think I have enough to be dependent. I have like 15

Tram WD was awful for me. I'd much prefer dropping 15g of kratom. I'm sure neither compares to a crazy dope or benzo habit, but tram WD is definitely really bad in it's own way

I've seen reports from people who are suicidal when trying to quit trams. It can really mess with your head.

Adaoud it's only been like an hour since you got those pills.

BL really is gonna wipe me out though. I'm sure eventually I'd have heard about the kids abusing their diarrhea medicine, and would've thought the news got pranked again. But last week after a particularly snotty batch of shits I noticed some expired lope in the cabinet, and actually though about eating all six for a minute.

2mg did not make me high at all, but it did stop the shits. For three days. That's like an entire lifetime for me.

But then on the third day the baby started kicking and after two hours of labor it was time for a cesarean. Or at least I bled like it was. Stillborn, sadly, which just goes to show what happens when you do drugs.

You folks take a half gram at a time?

I second the motion of Avoiding using tramadol on a regular basis..... the false opiate/ serotonin mixture is Indeed much more difficult mentally to withstand in the withdrawals ---- I recall coming away from regular therapeutic doses and having horrendous anxiety for the first time in my life; by the end of it, I was a suicidal wreck!

Please avoid Tramadol.it's an awful drug.

88dood88
I was taking 30-40gs my first few days. And transitioning was not easy. Idk how you guys take mass amounts. When I ate mass amounts, the phen would be the only thing that helped me poop, if I didn't have it my poop would wreak havoc on my inner and blood would be on stool. U just really gotta want it. Even OP did it. Its just a few days of being a LITTLE uncomfortable. And worth it to save my life.
Miralax daily is what keeps me good for the most part, glycerine laxatives (suppositories) as a last resort and they have never failed so far. But I end up using kratom so much it turns out to be way more expensive and now that I've experienced true lope addiction it just doesn't do it for me. Short lasting, even extracts barely help and those things are super expensive to boot

But you're right, clearly I don't want it bad enough. Mentally I'm in a bad place, perhaps even teetering on the edge. I'm having trouble finding enjoyment from anything anymore, and each time I've fucked up a stint of sobriety I sink just a little bit lower.

I mean I don't have any friends, my family never calls me or messages me and outside of making ends meet I have almost zero human interaction. I'm stuck in this loop of behavior that I am painfully aware of, with a future that seems I'm determined to relive over and over.

Guess the lope is bound to kill me one day though

^^^ 88dood88

Well that sounds like a fairly rotten place to be in.
You have friends here; don't forget that. And I hope to God the lope doesn't kill you. You're online here. You're talking to us about it. That tells me you have some Hope there inside ya n that you certainly WANNA have a life. Perhaps ya just can't find it right now.

Lots of us experience that horrendous depression and Anhedonia which follows active addiction. To be honest it can last for years even after a person becomes 100% Substance- free.
But life is still worth living, I think.

There are alot of painful struggles but I do think it's worth going thru. There are tricks--- ways of teachibg yourself how to deal with losses / the Past/ disappointment and even that spot you're in where family n friends have quit you and you feel essentially alone.

Are you in any kind of therapy?
Support groups?
Substance Abuse counselling or groups?
What kinda community do you have around you (Even if they are mostly strangers )? I mean are you in a city? Small town? Rural
I would have to dig back thru your posts to see what all your substances are right now. Obviously lope n I'm assuming High Dose ?

Hang in there. Talk to us.... you are not alone; THAT much I can guarantee you.

--- fox

I absolutely know what you mean. I started getting weakness about 2 months into my lope addiction. Could barely walk up a flight of stairs sometimes, even collapsed at a grocery one day.

I feel trapped, was going over 400mg a day sometimes and it's fujnny and sad at the same time but when I first got some to ease WDs I KNEW this was gonna happen. This is totally me. Sometimes I truly think that I have zero respect for myself and loved ones, as they still think i m sober.

Can't see this ending well at any point tbh

Hey there 88
See my above post addessed to you as well. This is the earliestpost of yours I can locate right now. Seems to state you WERE (at some point in the past? ?) Using up to 400mg. I presume daily?

What's your dose now? How much and how often? Would you be willing to try a long slow taper of cutting 2-4mg/ day? Yeah it'll take forever but might avoid the sick / soreness you mention in a subsequent post. Thrashing around at night n so on.
You wanna bring me up to speed?

Maybe I can help.

Miralax daily is what keeps me good for the most part, glycerine laxatives (suppositories) as a last resort and they have never failed so far. But I end up using kratom so much it turns out to be way more expensive and now that I've experienced true lope addiction it just doesn't do it for me. Short lasting, even extracts barely help and those things are super expensive to boot

But you're right, clearly I don't want it bad enough. Mentally I'm in a bad place, perhaps even teetering on the edge. I'm having trouble finding enjoyment from anything anymore, and each time I've fucked up a stint of sobriety I sink just a little bit lower.

I mean I don't have any friends, my family never calls me or messages me and outside of making ends meet I have almost zero human interaction. I'm stuck in this loop of behavior that I am painfully aware of, with a future that seems I'm determined to relive over and over.

Guess the lope is bound to kill me one day though
Bro. U just explained me in 1 paragraph. We are so alike its not funny. But it will be ok. U gotta kick the lope in the dick. I believe u can do it. Once ur off u will be grateful. Lope seriously sux.

Being on lope is really not worth it. Its easy to transition to something that won't kill u. U have friends, Were ur friends. I'm ur friend and I love u bro. I don't want u to give up. I swear if we lived close we would be chillin. This thread helped me a lot to get off. I posted everyday. If u need to talk to someone we can exchange emails