• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc The (LOPERAMIDE) diaries...

Yea skidoo we want u back!! I been of phenibut for almost 48 hrs. I fucking hate these symptoms! Im also off lope for 3 days. I'm just using vitamins and supplements with kratom. Last night I got no sleep! Every time I go to sleep I get that adrenal fear.....wide awake after that. My skin feels sooo, Idk how to explain, prickly?. I'm just irritated, I need to set an appointment for doctor visit asap to see if he can help. I'm not having any body pains thank god. But i have no motivation. Anxiety and bouts of panics with a splash of insomnia. Kratom is Definetly doing its thing tho. I'm mildly comfterble for what I went through.
Lobster, how r u brother? I'm upset no one posts on here anymore

^ Poly drug withdrawal is it's own special brand of hell but stepping down with Kratom sounds like a plausible way out. I'm not keen about advising that one add more drugs but Gabapentin seems to have a bit of cross tolerance with Phenibut and is far easier to step down off of. Of course Kratom and even GP can turn on you with high doses for long periods but I think you already have grasped that fact. Hope it works out Adaoud..

Yea, I'm on day 5 no phen, and 4 no lope. I'm just mentally gone. Nothing physical except prickly skin. Very fatigue, depressed, anxious, no motivation. I went to a store today to buy groceries and almost went for the lope. Im so happy I didn't cuz I'm scared it will take me out. I haven't slept in 3 days. My current situation is I'm staying a t my parents house for another week or 2, then I'm moving to a recovery home. Im trying to get normal before I leave. I need to use everything I got to start new in a new city, where i have no family, friends, or resources. When i have phen or lope in me, I can seriously take on any task like that with excitement! But in my state as of now I could see myself crying to mommy wanting to come home. Life's harsh, and I did it to myself. I use to wake up so enthused and happy, ready to take anything on life has in store for me, drug free. Now I let fear run my life.. That my friends is fucking sad.

This Too Shall Pass..as the Persians once said. Phenyl GABA and Lope can both be heavy hitters given enough quantity and time, so be kind to yourself during this period and realize that you are making progress every hour you stay away from the Lope/ Phenibut , you will rebound from this . I can't knock you for using Kratom in the slightest either, it's a good idea IMO as it might be the difference between making it out or not. When you get to your new place it's going to be even more difficult not to find some sort of crutch as change doesn't always come easy but when you finally make the turn, which sounds like it should be soon, I think the value of all this suffering will be more apparent. Feel free to contact me if you have anything you want to discuss off forum, Pulling for ya!

Thanks a lot jekyl. The last time i was taking phen, I was on it for 2 yrs everyday. I dropped the phen and 3 months later, I was still not myself. I was depressed about a lot of other things at that time too. But there was no way I was gonna live 3 months a walking zombie with no light at the end. I recently developed depression, real MDD. So I need to take care of my mental aspect to continue abstinence from everything(which is my main object).

Have you seen a professional about the MDD and been prescribed SSRI's? Gabapentin really can help if the Lope issues subside but the Phenibut issues persist. I'm not sure how much you were on or if it was bulk in which case the dose might be, "half a soup spoon" which I found out equals about 2 3/4 grams. I've been on Phenibut for 3 months and I can interchange Gabapentin with it mostly. Although after the stories I've seen I'm not ordering anymore. I had the powder and when I finally weighed it I felt like an idiot for using a spoon to measure vs a 0.0g scale at least. Live and Learn right? Anyways not respecting "supplements" can get people in heavy situations which if you use the search engine UTSE you'll find some crazy stories of people fight ing to get off 4 & 5 g a day! But eventually even the rough cases made it, there's just more work involved.

I thought I was the ONLY one who would get the massive weakness from loperamide. I?m talking if I could normally lift and carry 40lbs no problems... if I was on loperamide I could now only lift 15lbs and within seconds my muscles would start burning and shaking. I?d literally have to drop the object and wait about 10 mins to be able to lift that 15lbs again for another 15-20 seconds. I had NEVER seen anyone ever post this about loperamide and whenever I did post about the muscle weakness nobody ever replied to it!

I took take around 400mg of loperamide over the course of 72 hours, every 72 hours. It got me off sub/heroin and actually gives me a pretty dam good feel. Just that weakness really kills it for me due to my job.
I absolutely know what you mean. I started getting weakness about 2 months into my lope addiction. Could barely walk up a flight of stairs sometimes, even collapsed at a grocery one day.

I feel trapped, was going over 400mg a day sometimes and it's fujnny and sad at the same time but when I first got some to ease WDs I KNEW this was gonna happen. This is totally me. Sometimes I truly think that I have zero respect for myself and loved ones, as they still think i m sober.

Can't see this ending well at any point tbh

I know gaba can totally apiece symptoms, I have no access to it atm. I was taking 7 grams of phen for 2 months.. I never fell out on lope, but its been giving my body the diabetic tingles. I DoD experiment with 200mgs a day tops! But usually stuck to 120mgs. But I'm almost 5 days off. I just need to keep my cool, alone at night is when the battles in my head get intense.

I know gaba can totally apiece symptoms, I have no access to it atm. I was taking 7 grams of phen for 2 months.. I never fell out on lope, but its been giving my body the diabetic tingles. I DoD experiment with 200mgs a day tops! But usually stuck to 120mgs. But I'm almost 5 days off. I just need to keep my cool, alone at night is when the battles in my head get intense.
Night time is where I'm always struggling too when I attempt any kind of stoppage. The thrashing feeloing in your legs while your whole body aches and sweats.. ugh, hate it

I'm not experiencing any physical ad anymore really. A little restless and fatigue(horrible combo). I do get these panic attacks that mostly occur at night. I've been using kratom for this. I actually slept 8 hours, I awoke feeling super sluggish, so I started off my day with 10g kratom and coffee. Im feeling more productive now! 2 months of lope and 3 months of phen came to a end almost a week ago. L-thieanine, kratom, vitamins, and healthy eating help significantly. I should work out, I will start doing light strength. My mood swings can't be helped.

88dood88, kratom for restless legs. I also used "highlands leg cramp tablets"

I'm comfterble where I'm at really. I just need to be more productive in society, and Il do what I can in till I get to the recovery home. If your looking at this, please mention what helps u in acute withdrawal and PAWS withdrawal??

ACUTE
kratom, highlands leg cramps, Advil, melatonin

PAWS
Vitamins, adrafinil, light use of kratom

Lets make a list so others reading can take in and use it for themselves. This is the first reason I am on here in the first place. I heard Beta-alanine helps with lope and phen incredibly!!

Originally Posted by Kittycat5 View Post
I think P-gp (or ABC as you call it) is far more important. Im not saying 3A4 means nothing but not sure you could raise serum levels high enough through its inhibition alone to overcome P-gps actions. Maybe, but I have my doubts.

Anyway, high dose loperamide is dangerous. Ive said it here before. Opiate withdrawal isnt deadly. It sure sucks but not to the point of taking somethibg that may kill you.

It seems more likely but isn't addressed by toxicology. There was a study on the dehydration of loperamide in the same manner as MPTP-->MPP+ substantia nigra damage and the conclusion was that loperamide was safe because it didn't get into the brain readily and if you get into the second phase, nobody knows. Possibly it causes chronic damage, possibly not. Still, a risk I would be unwilling to take unless I was REALLY in a corner.

For all you sciencey folks, This looks plenty scary.

Yeah, Kittycat5 hit the nail on the head. To risk your life to mitigate opioid withdrawal is insane. At least the information is out there now, people died from it who had no idea it was even risky. Please anyone still taking high dose loperamide, do whatever you have to to get off it, if not it will probably end up killing you.

That's crazy. I am almost 6 days clean from lope and phen. I feel better and alieved I'm not gonna die from cardiac arrest from this. I just felt so nasty on them! Bloated, never shit, piss is retended, ashy skin, always thirsty, weak, scary heart palpations, blurred vision, ECT. I didn't know the outcome in till i did my research afterwards. But I prey no ones addiction takes them down this road. Thanks JEKYL for that info..
So I'm preparing myself mentally for my big move to a recovery house 6 hrs away from me. I'm in the biggest city in the Midwest, going to Minnesota.
6 days, I slept great last night, but my mood is swinging like 40 yr old tampon. I can't sleep now and its 4 am. Can't wait til I'm off green light, lol

I've been reading through several threads related to Loperamide on this site. About two years ago, I got off of pains meds (360 mgs Oxycodone and 24 grms dilauded per day) using kratom and Loperamide. Now I'm back on pain meds (but not as much as before) after back surgery and knee replacement surgery. I will probably struggle with chronic pain for the rest of my life and need to be on pain meds. My point to this post is that I run out of my pain meds early every month. About 4-5 days early. I use Loperamide to combat withdrawals. When using Loperamide, I was instructed to mix it with Cimetidine and grapefruit juice to break the BBB. That makes it more potent and less dangerous. I've not seen anyone mention this combination. Was I given the wrong info? TIA!

I've been reading through several threads related to Loperamide on this site. About two years ago, I got off of pains meds (360 mgs Oxycodone and 24 grms dilauded per day) using kratom and Loperamide. Now I'm back on pain meds (but not as much as before) after back surgery and knee replacement surgery. I will probably struggle with chronic pain for the rest of my life and need to be on pain meds. My point to this post is that I run out of my pain meds early every month. About 4-5 days early. I use Loperamide to combat withdrawals. When using Loperamide, I was instructed to mix it with Cimetidine and grapefruit juice to break the BBB. That makes it more potent and less dangerous. I've not seen anyone mention this combination. Was I given the wrong info? TIA!
Its still dangerous. Ur o erdosing and self poisoning urself! Please don't take it. Since you are a victim of chronic pain, is it possible to get on suboxone? That seems like a good idea since ur in pain. Citimetine before lope use is suppose to help, but not any safer. Your pain will be the least of ur problems if u end up taking lope religiously. If u read the threads, im sure u know its bad for the heart. And u will have bad heart in less then a yeAR OF LOPE USE! Plz don't do it, talk to ur doc about suboxone

....or kratom/ kratom extracts. Since u have a opiate tolerance kratom won't be much help. But there is no safe way to take lope unless its used as labeled

Another day off lope and phen. I might try a day going without kratom to see how that goes. I feel pretty decent. Kratom totally migitaded any horrible feelings of despair. Still no pain anywhere. No rls. I just have anhedonia, sleep late, wake up late. More symptoms will pop up when i get off kratom... But I am not addicted to kratom physically, i only took it for 3 days.

Its still dangerous. Ur o erdosing and self poisoning urself! Please don't take it. Since you are a victim of chronic pain, is it possible to get on suboxone? That seems like a good idea since ur in pain. Citimetine before lope use is suppose to help, but not any safer. Your pain will be the least of ur problems if u end up taking lope religiously. If u read the threads, im sure u know its bad for the heart. And u will have bad heart in less then a yeAR OF LOPE USE! Plz don't do it, talk to ur doc about suboxone

I didn't realize it was so dangerous. I only take Loperamide when I'm out of my oxy which is anywhere from a couple days to a week. The problem I have with subs is I've heard that are hella bad to get off of. I guess I still have hope that one day my chronic pain will end. :(

....or kratom/ kratom extracts. Since u have a opiate tolerance kratom won't be much help. But there is no safe way to take lope unless its used as labeled

I was on kratom for about a year and a half. I used Lop and kratom to get off of the pain meds I was taking which was a lot. Like I said above I was on 360 mgs of oxycodone per day and 24 mgs of dilaudid. I took the kratom in combo with the Lop-lowering and lowering my dose of Lop over 7 days. Then it was strictly kratom from there on out. But with my recent surgeries and my health, I just don't see anytime in the immediate future that I can go without pain meds. Kratom is great but it's a pain in the ass and I'm just not willing to put in the time with kratom that is needed at this point in my life. Kratom really is a fantastic herb for pain and mood but I have to take way too much of it.