• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Legends of EADD

In all of BL's book too, Shimazu =D

Always shocked to see his join date cos EADD without Brimz does not compute :?

I secretly wished I lived in the EU tbh

I would love to just start in Amsterdam and travel around Europe all mangled

^Wasn't he here before with a different username though? I always figured that was the case

shambles misty-eyed over absent male members.. surprise surprise

its a forum, people come and go, stop crying. your creepy letching probably scared them all off, you little balding weirdo

Jesus Christ. Like someone who is afraid of paedophiles, you need to grow the fuck up a bit.

Or inject some skag in your eyeball first thing, or wherever it is you put it now everything's collapsed in you.

Hmm.

Before I succomb to etiz crushed cocktail.

Bhm is a seemingly vile poster, fuled by possible lack of nates.. as such, none ofhis posts deserbe any attention. Its rridiculous that they do.

Mm's a legend, and I belleeeed' that, proving it for myself after several late nigjt myself drig induced forced pms on the man. He could have easily trailed away but he put ip with my 6ab love cuddle bollocks with ease and tact.

Ive always haf an open leghty and bitchy war with ginger pubes so I doubt ptch is becoming him, as I like the dude, and I dont have amy picks of hom screwing a cat anyhow.

Almost dropping phone. Time to say id be well posting mye old spadecatfuck pic if I could coordinate.

And for me if thrte had tp be like a king of eadd, shambles is easy the man. Easily. Although weve never met regrettably, and ive only ever seen half hos actual face. Well more ponytailhair and half camera lens actuality!

I need to be up by 3pm. I am praying my brothets phpbecall walkes me

Hmm.

Before I succomb to etiz crushed cocktail.

Bhm is a seemingly vile poster, fuled by possible lack of nates.. as such, none ofhis posts deserbe any attention. Its rridiculous that they do.

Mm's a legend, and I belleeeed' that, proving it for myself after several late nigjt myself drig induced forced pms on the man. He could have easily trailed away but he put ip with my 6ab love cuddle bollocks with ease and tact.

Ive always haf an open leghty and bitchy war with ginger pubes so I doubt ptch is becoming him, as I like the dude, and I dont have amy picks of hom screwing a cat anyhow.

Almost dropping phone. Time to say id be well posting mye old spadecatfuck pic if I could coordinate.

And for me if thrte had tp be like a king of eadd, shambles is easy the man. Easily. Although weve never met regrettably, and ive only ever seen half hos actual face. Well more ponytailhair and half camera lens actuality!

I need to be up by 3pm. I am praying my brothets phpbecall walkes me

Pretty rock solid post there Urbain, you leg-end. Can't see anything for BHM to tear apart. 8(

You knows it :)

Me No.

Legend in under 3 years mate . ;)

Wow well done then. I always thought you were an elder here, just changed username or had a new account, by the way people were talking to you as if they'd known you for ages.

Dr Seuss
Harry@Piekarnia
Grobert Robert
WarmRushes
MasheadTesting
Hedonistic Angel
FunkyAlfonzo
Alphanumeric
Proto
xXToKeRXx
Morrison's Lament

Where have they all gone now, though?

I reckon Alpha, Dr Suess, Proto and HA made something of themselves. The rest are either dead or homeless.

Hedonistic Angel is doing very well for herself! She has her own dress making company & frequently designs & makes dresses for the rich & famous!
She's getting married to fellow BL'er Duck_Racer later this year AFAIK. She's making her own wedding dress too! Lovely girl. :)

As for Grobert, H.A. will know best how he's keepin assuming they're still good friends. I might ask her to come to this thread to say hello & shed some light on other old BL'ers. She's flat out with work at the moment tho so she may not have time.

Shambles said:
Johny Boy/JB anyone?

Yeah, he seems to keepin well these days. He's a substitute secondary school teacher AFAIK. He recently helped organise an event called Croydon Bass Lift, or at least did alot of promotion for it on FB! Sound chap. %)

I do miss masheadatronic, Looper, Funky Alfonso, Grobert, Mental-Tessi, Seuss, Titania, mitz-e, xXTOKERXx, Karaboudjan, Kappadaftie, Proto & all the old crew in the same way that I wish H.A., JB, B9, F&B, MnM, & R.A. all posted here again. Some people just seem to move on with their lives & leave Bluelight to one side. Then there's the old reliables! :D
Always nice to see jude101 pop in every now & again. Be nice to see more of Fishface & Felix too but understand that real life can be time consuming!

Wonder if Harry@Piekarnia still runs his pill testing stand in nightclubs. He was some character!
Also, masheadatronic always seemed to keep EADD full of quality, informative threads constructed from hours of research. I'll never forget his story about going to a shopping centre with his partents while on acid & PMA pills! 8(

& how could I forget Spade's Mum!....
=D

Last edited:
Ray Mears said:
Jesus Christ. Like someone who is afraid of paedophiles, you need to grow the fuck up a bit.

Or inject some skag in your eyeball first thing, or wherever it is you put it now everything's collapsed in you.

i thought you had me on ignore? nevermind, thanks for coming back, stallion <3

Today, 12:22

BlindHelperMonkey

Bluelighter

This message is hidden because BlindHelperMonkey is on your ignore list.

View Post.

Remove user from ignore list

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. Thats better! :D

This is the first time I've ever put anyone on my ignore list in my 11+ years on BL!
That really says alot about BHM.

please, can everyone who threatens to place me on ignore please go through with it. both crackhead and ray mears went back on their word before id even noticed their absence. now i know the thought of facing life without the ebullient wisdom of myself - is frightening, but really.. these u-turns are becoming unsightly

Hedonistic Angel is doing very well for herself! She has her own dress making company & frequently designs & makes dresses for the rich & famous!
She's getting married to fellow BL'er Duck_Racer later this year AFAIK. She's making her own wedding dress too! Lovely girl. :)

As for Grobert, H.A. will know best how he's keepin assuming they're still good friends. I might ask her to come to this thread to say hello & shed some light on other old BL'ers. She's flat out with work at the moment tho so she may not have time.

Yeah, he seems to keepin well these days. He's a substitute secondary school teacher AFAIK. He recently helped organise an event called Croydon Bass Lift, or at least did alot of promotion for it on FB! Sound chap. %)

I do miss masheadatronic, Looper, Funky Alfonso, Grobert, Mental-Tessi, Seuss, Titania, mitz-e, xXTOKERXx, Karaboudjan, Kappadaftie, Proto & all the old crew in the same way that I wish H.A., JB, B9, F&B, MnM, & R.A. all posted here again. Some people just seem to move on with their lives & leave Bluelight to one side. Then there's the old reliables! :D
Always nice to see jude101 pop in every now & again. Be nice to see more of Fishface & Felix too but understand that real life can be time consuming!

Wonder if Harry@Piekarnia still runs his pill testing stand in nightclubs. He was some character!
Also, masheadatronic always seemed to keep EADD full of quality, informative threads constructed from hours of research. I'll never forget his story about going to a shopping centre with his partents while on acid & PMA pills! 8(

& how could I forget Spade's Mum!....
=D

Nice little History lesson their A4B , for many of us newer Posters these are just names so tis nice to hear a bit about them . You been here Long Time init . How old were you when you joined .

In 2001 i was so far away from having an Internet connection i can't even put it in to words 8( Within a few months of getting one i found this place .

^ Started lurking when I was 17 (1999) hoovering up drug information between here & Erowid over the next 2 years & then joined BL when I was 19. I'm 30 now.
There was a period during 2003-2005 when I didn't post much due to having a dial-up connection but apart from that it's been fairly regular even tho my post count is so low! I tend to read alot more than I post!

Shambles is def a living EADD legend ;)

What happened to F&B he just quit bl right? Anyone know why?

Mugz.. if nobody has mentioned him yet <3

^ Started lurking when I was 17 (1999) hoovering up drug information between here & Erowid over the next 2 years & then joined BL when I was 19. I'm 30 now.
There was a period during 2003-2005 when I didn't post much due to having a dial-up connection but apart from that it's been fairly regular even tho my post count is so low! I tend to read alot more than I post!

I noticed you more or less within a few weeks of being on here actually the name was memorable . Never changed yer Avatar either in all the time i been here .