European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Legends of EADD

Raasyvibe

Bluelighter
These days I notice everyones talking about BHM and his strange posts towards MailMonkey; PTCH being the new spade; when Knock will lose his virginity...

Threads are about Gardening, "Nice Codeine dosage?" "We love Cricket", "Jeremy Kyle Fan Club"

But back in the day, we had real drug users. None of this 5-meo-dat-6APT jargon, that you're all too familiar with. We had people who'd go raving on MDMA and speed all hours of the night, then take heroin the morning after for the comedown. And then crack for tea. These were Great men and Great woman. These were the collective members of EADD. Their very names aroused awe and excitement and are tattooed on all of our hearts. For they were...

Dr Seuss
Harry@Piekarnia
Grobert Robert
WarmRushes
MasheadTesting
Hedonistic Angel
FunkyAlfonzo
Alphanumeric
Proto
xXToKeRXx
Morrison's Lament
Red Arrow

<Other legendary BL'rs - nominated by posters>

rockstar69
c0wpat
F&B
GlitterBizkit
Kappa
Mental-Tessi
Zophen
Farmaz
DuckRacer
JohnnyBoy
TheKid
Looper
Whoremoaning
Afcone
Titania
mitz-e
Carsick
RockLobster
<And passed away legends>
TheSpade(?)
Evad
Mugz
Flippingtop

Where have they all gone now, though?

I reckon they're all leading productive lives. That they've realised drugs are a dangerous disturbance to their successful, progressive, fulfilling lives. Moved on. And subsequently have no desire to mingle with us.

Either that, or they've died.

Sorry to sound so morbid, and no disrespect to those on this forum who have passed away... but it's not unfamiliar for an EADDer anymore.

I was thinking to myself, if I died tomorrow, no-one on this forum would ever know about it, because I try not to tell people I'm posting on an Internet drug forum. Could this be true with the aforementioned?

Or have some died, and some gone on to lead successful lives? It could become a fun game. Try to guess who!

I reckon Alpha, Dr Suess, Proto and HA made something of themselves. The rest are either dead or homeless.

Last edited:
Who cares? We have jollypecker here now, that's all that matters.

All hail Jollypecker, and his glorious army of fucknutterists.

Morrissey's Lament is a cool name. What was he like?

[edit]. erm, no, I read it incorrectly. it's morrison's lament. nevermind

eh, I just remembererd your 'dispose of pieces' thread RLP. Your need to cache was clearly out of hand back then

[edit] back then meaning about 20 minutes ago in forum context anyhoo

ahhh, so the ex was the motivation? ... eh, sorry n that if that was the case, clearly not good times. Great thread tho <3

But back in the day, we had real drug users. None of this 5-meo-dat-6APT jargon, that you're all too familiar with.

I take issue with that for obvious reasons. Helps nobody to create artificial divisions where none need exist. However, I'm fairly sure you're not being entirely serious so won't belabour the point...

Some true legends on your list so far. Actually do think at least one of 'em is dead but won't say owt in case I'm wrong. I hope I am :(

Couple others are just permabanned. Others vanished into a puff of absent zeroes and ones. Perhaps you may tempt 'em back with the big ups :)

Worth adding several more but hate to pick 'n' choose cos I'll always forget somebody. One very obvious and glaring omission is of course Zophen/B9. Much missed as a regular but does come out the woodwork for the odd post when the moon is in Uranus. Utter. Legend <3

I take issue with that for obvious reasons. Helps nobody to create artificial divisions where none need exist. However, I'm fairly sure you're not being entirely serious so won't belabour the point...

Some true legends on your list so far. Actually do think at least one of 'em is dead but won't say owt in case I'm wrong. I hope I am :(

Couple others are just permabanned. Others vanished into a puff of absent zeroes and ones. Perhaps you may tempt 'em back with the big ups :)

Worth adding several more but hate to pick 'n' choose cos I'll always forget somebody. One very obvious and glaring omission is of course Zophen/B9. Much missed as a regular but does come out the woodwork for the odd post when the moon is in Uranus. Utter. Legend <3

yeh zophen/b9 and obviously fastandbulbous <3

n shammy ur a legend just for the reason ur still going strong on this board :)

You're more oldskool than me, BH, so right back atcha ;)<3

F&B almost goes without saying. Similar to Mr B he's not truly absent so much as very intermittent. Perhaps we should lay out a trail of stims 'n' psyches to tempt the wee rascals out of hiding =D

Next up, Spade. Yes Spade. Oldskool, 2C-B fiend Spade. Truly a (ginger) legend in his own (ginger) lifetime <3

Some classic Spade for y'all who may not believe such a thing possible.

You're more oldskool than me, BH, so right back atcha ;)<3

F&B almost goes without saying. Similar to Mr B he's not truly absent so much as very intermittent. Perhaps we should lay out a trail of stims 'n' psyches to tempt the wee rascals out of hiding =D

Next up, Spade. Yes Spade. Oldskool, 2C-B fiend Spade. Truly a (ginger) legend in his own (ginger) lifetime <3

haha yes shammy your right though with nearly 40x less posts than you i am not thread worthy :) , treacle still there going strong though which is good too see as well as acid4blood :), good too see alot of people still around <3

who gives a flying fuck

and while we're at it, i want my jacks smirking revenge account back. its not my fault i forgot my password am the victim of a multilayered conspiracy. jsr > bhm

Lots of people give a flying fuck, JSR. Cos anybody who hangs around long enough and posts enough good stuff tends to provoke great affection in those that remember them.

Johny Boy/JB anyone?

Shambles said:

Well obviously ;) The above bunch of retards are probably just as retarded as the current bunch of BL'rs we have. But I had to make them sound good to make the thread worth making.

[That comment wasn't serious either]

Shambles said:
zophen/b9

Oh I do remember him; bit after my time. Remembered his spelling was not great, but he was a nice, positive, constructive member of EADD

Johny Boy/JB anyone?

Damn! I was gonna add that one! He was in my head earlier but I forgot to put it down on paper [polarized glass monitor]

JB, also a worthy legend.

A personal favourite of mine who I really do wish would pop up more often - Whoremoaning. Hey, 'ho <3

*waves*

Yeahyeahyeah. I have a tendency to capitalise folks' usernames for them if they are grammatically challenged, Raas.

Also, Carsick. First BLer I ever met in the flesh. Clicked instantly. Much missed. Sadly never to return :(