• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Legends of EADD

Oh yes they should! Good call, Cornish.

I also wish Mz Wibz would pop in more often.

I'm old enough to remember them, surely they can't count?

Wibble has shown her (type)face recently iirc.

There was one recent post, yes. Same goes for f&b, B9 and probably a few others though. Living Legend of EADD still count as long as they're not regulars anymore, I'd say. Surely the point of such a thread is to get all misty-eyed over past times passed and also secretly hope the bigups encourage fresh appearances, no?

indeed. I'll shut my hole, I'm not good at nostalgia, but then I don't understand why anyone would leave, not permanently anyway :? that's probably asking for trouble.

I would nominate fastandbulbous only for the simple fact that I would be disappointed if I ever met him and he wasn't wearing a gimp mask.

kappadaftie because I know he would show me a good time dressed in a suit whilst shopping for our girlfriends in London. I'd be happy to return the favour in any city in the Southern Hemisphere.

^ Kappa. Also on my Legends list.

indeed. I'll shut my hole, I'm not good at nostalgia, but then I don't understand why anyone would leave, not permanently anyway :? that's probably asking for trouble.

Recently discovered that "nostlagia" means "The pain of returning home". Thought it rather poignant. And also relevant. Hopefully the homecoming can occur sans the pain part...

I would nominate fastandbulbous only for the simple fact that I would be disappointed if I ever met him and he wasn't wearing a gimp mask.

kappadaftie because I know he would show me a good time dressed in a suit with poo on his sleeve whilst shopping for our girlfriends in London. I'd be happy to return the favour in any city in the Southern Hemisphere.

Fixed ;)

Kappa spends most his time climbing mountains, so I guess that doesn't leave much time for BL

Mental-Tessi (miss you man)

Funky Alfonso

Looper

Afcone.

Still occasionally speak to Mashead, missed his last call though and he's disappeared again. :(

Lots of people give a flying fuck, JSR. Cos anybody who hangs around long enough and posts enough good stuff tends to provoke great affection in those that remember them.

Johny Boy/JB anyone?

shambles misty-eyed over absent male members.. surprise surprise

its a forum, people come and go, stop crying. your creepy letching probably scared them all off, you little balding weirdo

mr smokes blunts pisses over all these pussies from a great height, but im not about to start doing a shambles

kappadaftie because I know he would show me a good time dressed in a suit whilst shopping for our girlfriends in London. I'd be happy to return the favour in any city in the Southern Hemisphere.

Kappa is definitely missed. Good patter & a fairly intelligent bloke, was always pretty quick to dish out good advice when it was needed. Same goes for TheKid. If ever really questioned Kappa's disappearance, I think if I've ever asked him about it he's just said it was a combo of being fed up & a bit para of his work finding out about thousands of posts on a drug board.

Kappa's still a top boy though, but I've no spoke to him, other than odd flippant Facebook comment or wasted weekend text, in ages - like since New Year (I think).

Facebook updates would suggest he's no bad. He's absolutely daft for climbing up a mountain though lol.

Last edited:

Hahahaha! =D

He is right into his mountains these days, cunt's off his heid. Sam do you remember phoning his house that Saturday afternoon only to be confronted with him off his trolley, in the middle of still getting battered on ecto from the night before & loudly shouting down the phone to you "Crackhead's in my house. He's an actual paedophile!" "No joke" while me & Kappa's mate mate (Jake? That's probably well wrong but it's best I think of, I'm sure you'll know the dude. Something like that, big dude from down Leeds way or some shit (Ed? - Na, that doesn't sound right lol)- also a good guy).

Last edited:
I don't care I only joined this place because Jeff Hunter decided to bring Totse down, I had been posting for almost a decade with another username on the Better Living Through Chemistry subforum on &T so to be honest I miss more some of the legends of that forum which I won't even mention here as their greatness would be too much for the BL servers and it would bring the whole place down.

My allegiance is still to that forum, which was the best the internet had ever witnessed, a true haven for paranoids and visionaries.

So for me in a way if Totse was proper speed with actual amphetamine in it, EADD is more like ethylphenidate, I'm only here because of a lack of the former.

I do think there are some proper legends on this place too though. I reckon we should celebrate those that are still here, not those who have betrayed in search of productive life, whatever that is.

The Cricket Thread is one of the best on here . Just saying like .

& It was started by The Kid so don't bash it .