• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Legends of EADD

I was after your supply of G initially but your lovely lady gave a graphic description of where that went. ;)

Wait... what now?

Were you replying to me or snolly? Either way, please tell us more. :D

Not been around that long , but I miss crackheads posts. It was always fun trying to translate brims post too.

I've no idea what brimz looks like but in my head he's a 6'6"rasta with a strong Jamaican accent and a spliff permanently glued to his mouth (although he probably isn't)..

I've no idea what brimz looks like but in my head he's a 6'6"rasta with a strong Jamaican accent and a spliff permanently glued to his mouth (although he probably isn't)..

No, I think you'll probably find he's nothing like that :)

Brimz became addictef to Bluelight n said it was worstaddictin than crack n proceeded ti get permabanned (never succeeded) but I talked to him a few times on thr phome n he tod me. I liked Brimz.

Evey

Brimz became addictef to Bluelight n said it was worstaddictin than crack n proceeded ti get permabanned (never succeeded) but I talked to him a few times on thr phome n he tod me. I liked Brimz.

Evey

Bluelight is the most addictive shit I've ever found. Throw in some drugs on top and yer fucked...

My thread is better than Evey's bluelighters I miss thread. It's only less popular because she keeps bumping hers.

I'm now throwing in free teddy bears and popsicles for each nominated eadd legend

My thread is better than Evey's bluelighters I miss thread. It's only less popular because she keeps bumping hers.

I'm now throwing in free teddy bears and popsicles for each nominated eadd legend

You HEATHEN! I'm calling God right now n demanding he sells you to satan. I want you as my foot rest when i land in Hell. All that burning will be tiring work :D

Free ice cream snickers for every BLer missed =D

Evey

You HEATHEN! I'm calling God right now n demanding he sells you to satan. I want you as my foot rest when i land in Hell. All that burning will be tiring work :D

Free ice cream snickers for every BLer missed =D

Evey

so christian

to miss someone is very different to giving them legendary status; although on practically every example i've thought of both would apply to the missing members.

I posted in Evey's thread cos its easier to list names of people you miss than to call them Legends.

to miss someone is very different to giving them legendary status; although on practically every example i've thought of both would apply to the missing members.

I posted in Evey's thread cos its easier to list names of people you miss than to call them Legends.

True they're completely different threads :) This thread gives social acredition to those whoms EADDers felt are of considerable valable; "lengend(s). Mine recognises members whom are abaent n thus missed, n with a hope they'll return <3

Dr Christian is a BL legend?! :?

He also a sex God n can see the many shades of Grey (Christian Grey) :D

I'll get my coat lol. I'm

Evey

Just shut up and take your teddy bear

NSFW:

iy5CbsW.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cute-Cuddl...464992194&sr=1-395&keywords=teddy+bear,+-card

vPFya7C.jpg

Last edited: