• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous The last days of MXE

Whoever still uses shitty coke is gonna keep doing so lol... no, I don't think this is as simple as cartels. It must be deeper than that... or else I'm fuckin' pissed, where's my MXE?!

I'm definitely pissed, so take what I say with a pinch of salt. But it seems to me that people who REALLY love drugs usually find cocaine a bit 'meh'. It's overpriced, overated and has a shit duration.

MXE was a tenner a gram, lasted for hours, got you fucked on 50mg and was better than any coke I've ever had...

It doesnt fucking make sense. Meth is illegal. 2cb is illegal. They keep synth it.

Why not MXE?

I would say cause its a bit niche, maybe?

Well, even been niche, as a chemist you could get a hackathon of profits... So yea, maybe Im being a bit utopic here but I think in some moment MXE will come back.

It just takes a chemist that love to M hole and get a mansion in the process

It IS a BIT niche, but honestly other than 2C-B, MXE is the "RC" that I have encountered the most people who know what it is or have even had it. And as is evidenced by the fact that a few years back, a vendor was selling "pre-ban MXE" (dunno if it was) for like $250 a gram and it sold out... clearly someone could make lots of money. It must not be too difficult a synth, because it used to be dirt cheap and everywhere. And MXPr and MXiPr, and DMXE, are all being made now. I have a difficult time believing that there is some precursor necessary for MXE that makes it impossible (or improbable) while the close analogues are no problem. MXE isn't even illegal in North America (it is in some states). So yeah it's pretty weird.

Strange how most ppl seem to fully ignore somehow that 'a little something' about the stuff cannot be THAT easy regarding it's correct production process as there defo was an overall drop in the quality of (namely two, the 'Indian' as well as the 'Chinese'-) Batches circulating around, especially after it had been banned in the UK - AND even when it was still readily available at a wide variety of many other EU/US places that were more or less known to be the more 'legitimate' kind of vendors online!

I had the 'preban' stuff and at least 4-5 samples of those late 'post-UK'-Batches, of which most were still ok quality-wise, but nevertheless overall less intriguing, less potent, long story short: different in their entirety!

Sure, it still was MXE, but in comparison i think i could've definetely tell apart what's MXE and what's MXM, with the 'good ole stuff' from India/China, but not the later batches i had...

And sum friend of mine told me that he who did knew said I/C-synths (and loved them just as much as i did) was shocked/disgusted as how exemplary bad the stuff was he had aquired at last (from SI), which was afaik not all too long before the 'MXE/MDPV/25I-NBOMe/AH-7921-EU-ban'.

Sure MXE was awesome af, hell yeah, but If it would ever reappear (which i have legitimate doubts about), i wouldn't exclude the high possibility one had to pay a fortune for sum pig-in-the-poke-jeopardy!

Not my thang!

Afaik MXE is still around, I'm not sure whether it's new synths or remainders of pre-ban stuff though but I've seen it for sale for like 4x the original price and some markets have an own category for it. Somehow I don't believe that it's actively suppressed but maybe hard to synth and why the hassle when you can just sell coke or meth.. 4-MMC became a similar niche product, it's still around but more hidden.. The current price is just too high for me so I don't buy (besides that some very MXE nearly put me into prison when they intercepted it because of some shitty mistake of mine). Maybe they depend on Chinese labors to synth it and these don't want to mess with illegal stuff, thus MXiPr etc. but they also make ketamine so Idk.

It's well possible that MXE degrades quickly, I once found a little baggie of first-batch MXE hidden in my stuff, it must have been like 3 years old and I was excited to find that stuff because even with the legally stuff I got diminishing love/magic towards the end of MXE's availability and it wasn't tolerance because at the same time the anesthetic/dissociative effects were more pronounced than they should be. I holed out on street after tiny lines, something which never happened with MXE or even K but did with DCK, more often with xy-PCPs.. so rapid degradation could well explain some weird things about this precious drug.

I can't say to have only good memories about it, too much shit done by complete disinhibition but I'd still take it again in a heartbeat. Losing MXE is like losing a lover, in more than just one way. At least a dear friend, even when it was a fake one. But was it? I try to convince myself that I'm better off without dissociatives but I just keep on longing for them. Months of abstinence and no diminished cravings at all. They are most strong shortly after the last dose but then plateau and keep on going for months.

Well, excited to having some DMXE on its way to me, the first sample I had felt a lot like I remember of MXE, there is permatolerance though, I blew through a gram in 36h without holing when my sweet spot dosage of MXE was initially as low as 20mg, 50mg would make me black out lol when now you can add a zero to that and still no hole. It's too expensive too, they realized on what a cash cow they sit unfortunately. Even when buying large amounts price's still too high. Maybe better that way so I don't binge again..

It makes an interesting conspiracy though, that love drugs would be suppressed and indeed I thought about the same topic but more with drugs in general. Who buys that they cared for our physical wellbeing after all anyways. They banned and ban drugs due to political reasons, and these cartels will have their own reasons for doing or not doing what they do or not. For example, cocaine prodrugs. Why not? Legal around the world, one synthesis step before the original. Or one afterwards, whatever I'm no chemist but I guess why it's not made is just that they make enough money the way it is. But Mexican cartels also add fentanyl to their H, but they don't need to synth that.

I suppose it is possible that it is difficult to get an industrial-scale operation going, and it was illegalized in China which is the main origination country of most RCs, so they're not gonna touch it. Still, you would think someone would get enterprising about it...

Do you know whether MXiPr & Co. are made in China as well or are these NL based synths which might explain the huge price difference to DCK or K in bulk amounts but as said, I guess it's just for profit. Of all the stuff I've seen and heard about these RC people, well it's disgusting but what do I expect anyways, it's capitalism at its best. They sell fucking room odorizer which actually odorizes your rooms for $50 with a tiny amount of RC in it and it lasts 10 years, but sell pure substance correctly labelled and tested and they'll bust you.

It's absolutely not legal to produce or sell MXE in the US, and ACH's are blanket banned in Canada. Of course personal possession of small quantities carries little risk, but that doesn't solve the production issue.

There was in fact a US vendor who was caught with a large amount of MXE and was charged with "distributing and possessing with intent to distribute a controlled substance analogue." This is a charge that carries a maximum of 20 years in federal prison, so ya, I don't think it's fair to say it's legal. Btw, this was over five years ago and last I checked it appeared they were still in federal prison (name and age matches up with the person mentioned in the press report).

Yeah, I know that MXE has made it into the same lists as heroin and cocaine, unfortunately when afaik besides some enormous and probably intentional overdoses it didn't ever hurt anybody, dissociatives - when they don't fuck your bladder that is - have a huge safety margin. Once a girl with maybe 45kg managed to rail some fat lines of MXE behind my back and ended up in dissociative anesthesia but came out completely fine besides giving me some moments of panic.

Crazy that they charge more years for substances than for rape or, in some countries, even murder but that's how it is and probably why these cartels don't mess with new stuff as long as cash is flowing.

Crazy that they charge more years for substances than for rape or, in some countries, even murder but that's how it is and probably why these cartels don't mess with new stuff as long as cash is flowing.

Yah it's absolutely mind boggling to me that anyone could commit ANY violent crime, let alone rape, and get less legal consequences than someone committing ANY drug-related non-violent crime.

Yah it's absolutely mind boggling to me that anyone could commit ANY violent crime, let alone rape, and get less legal consequences than someone committing ANY drug-related non-violent crime.
Disgraceful isn't it 👎

I wish i had the money to go on a few weeks holiday where all the new dissos are still legal and just order some of them all and a load of rigs to a hotel (with a trip sitter/security guard) and go deep hole exploring

My theory is that it's because ketamine is so much more prevalent and popular. The rest is just market logic. It's far more profitable to deal in something that's always going to be made at an industrial scale (and thus easy to divert), as ketamine is. Far more people know about ketamine than MXE. Why spend money on a custom synth and hire a chemist for the job when you can keep the cash flowing in with good ol' ketamine?

As for why RC suppliers won't make it, I guess it's because it's been specifically banned in various countries and poses too much of a legal risk. So if it does reappear on the black market it will be extremely limited and more expensive than ever.

I would say no. If it was gonna return, it would have already happened... I'm fairly convinced there are global conspiratorial forces at work to keep it that way too. They don't want the people to have it... but why? It must be a threat to the furtherance of globalist elites' interests.
Funny, because I often see the exact opposite argument being made. (Personally agnostic on the matter)

I suppose it is possible that it is difficult to get an industrial-scale operation going, and it was illegalized in China which is the main origination country of most RCs, so they're not gonna touch it. Still, you would think someone would get enterprising about it...
You might be underestimating the difficulty of synthesizing arylcyclohexylamines in a clandestine setting. All the syntheses I've ever seen, such as the ones on Erowid's archive of Rhodium's site, they all involve more than a dozen steps, many with sub-optimal yields, and involving many watched and hard-to-procure chemicals for the aspiring clandestine dissociative chemist.

And yet, somehow PCP continues to be made in a small-but-sizable-enough quantity each year seemingly in the U.S. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ And when you consider potency, mg for mg, PCP has more than twice the potency of MXE, so there's not a ton of incentive for an Angel Dust chemist to start synthesizing MXE instead. True, it's more potent than K, but considering the ubiquity of medicinal ketamine hydrochloride (the WHO lists it as an essential medicine worldwide due to its efficacy as a general anesthetic that does not interfere with pulmonary functioning even under full anesthesia conditions), it's not hard to see why it's able to have a large portion of it's annual production siphoned off into the black market. MXE doesn't share this convenience and has never been produced outside of the RC sphere, from which it has been deliberately ousted on account of its sudden popularity burst globally.

I do wonder how possible it might be to acquire a direct precursor to MXE such that once it arrives in its destination country, the receiver can easily run a final reaction with it to convert it in high yield to the target MXE. This could allow producers in China to skirt the ban laws perhaps…

It's absolutely not legal to produce or sell MXE in the US, and ACH's are blanket banned in Canada. Of course personal possession of small quantities carries little risk, but that doesn't solve the production issue.

There was in fact a US vendor who was caught with a large amount of MXE and was charged with "distributing and possessing with intent to distribute a controlled substance analogue." This is a charge that carries a maximum of 20 years in federal prison, so ya, I don't think it's fair to say it's legal. Btw, this was over five years ago and last I checked it appeared they were still in federal prison (name and age matches up with the person mentioned in the press report).
I know / knew from Illinois who went to jail in Ohio after getting busted down here around HTown. A.R. and his stuff was Really good Though he was always trying to sell me on his favorite which was AVP and I just didn’t feel it with AVP. He always a good stuff except for some rice chard he sent me one time and he knew that was bad.

He packed well he put in material safety data sheets but the best stuff was from Europe not from China. He got out of jail in 2016 im pretty sure of the year so awhile back. There was a guy in Louisiana if you remember the church of neuroscience…

He committed suicide on his own supply. I doubt he committed it on a Mexxy but he tried to really control peoples addiction under the guise of the church and right in front of the D3A who actually confiscated like $10-$15,000 worth of merchandise one time. No charges but of course never returned which caused him a lot of financial probs.

After he died though, A bunch of information came out about him he had filed suits in multiple cities like Fort Lauderdale New Orleans and different places for a man’s right to wear a skirt. One dollar suits against the cities themselves. On his website he had a picture of him in a family which led me to believe that was him and his kids … But it was not he was very out there apparently. He was a friend though until I mentioned the word insufflate at which time because by then he was putting your ‘allowed’ MXE dose in capsules - he went ballistic and he would not sell to me anymore. I got busted actually with that stuff on me and taken to jail.

The whole way to jail these cops were violating my civil rights cutting off my air conditioner being really shitty and I had forgotten that in each bra cup I had one Xanax back up and one of those capsules in a bag. The whole way to jail they were calling me a crackhead. I had my license and it was a great picture on the license - I was thinner and they said look here you’re even a worse crackhead. I said I’m not a crackhead. (it had been 15 years if anything ) I’m something else but I had nothing on me as far as I could remember. But they just called me crackhead all the way to jail and as I’m being checked by female officer who lifts my bra which doesn’t happen as often as you think because male officers can do whatever the hell they want… And she lifts my bra and out of each boob - a bag per boob … she waves him over and he’s screaming from another booth where there’s partially soundproofed bc I could hear him and he’s saying I knew you were a fucking crackhead!

So he writes down to the drug lab sends off the capsule and a strange thing always happens with Xanax because I get busted with one Xanax every single time I’ve ever been in trouble and that Xanax gets put on someone else or there’s a report that it was smashed with someone’s foot - and never is any of it true. I can’t figure that part out why they won’t charge me with the secondary charge to whatever the big thing is but in this case they charged me with possession of cocaine for even sending it to the crime lab.

I ended up having to go to probation which actually surprisingly is a hell a lot more strict on drug testing than Community supervision ever was … And they’re pretty serious there but Id just never seen anything like probation. I mean it’s like being inducted like bending over squatting & coughing kind of crap.

So several months pass of this horrible probation over possession of cocaine which I did not have and then the toxicology report came back from the crime lab. I already knew that it had been made a schedule one drug MXE… I just didn’t know what was going to happen - it’s a crime lab I figured because he wrote down cocaine that’s just what he was going to come back as because there’s a lot of stuff you learn unfortunately if you learn much about police they can do which is anything! Admit wrongness or at least in my experience very seldom… Well I’m going to see my probation officer and he says that the lab said no illicit substances were found so now all I had to do was go back to court and then I’d be done.

I could not get to court to save my fucking life . I was there after the docket long after everyone had left every time they finally got me a public defender even who came over and whispered to me just get here on freaking time so we can drop this! I did heard some people whispering about it like the court clerk and saying there was going to be an internal affairs investigation if it didn’t get swept under the carpet quickly. I guess because why would a policeman just put cocaine possession and they were no illicit substances found.

I know I’m really lucky though because had technology in the D3A caught up with this huge crime lab that was definitely a scheduled one drug right up there with Coke meth and heroin now because it falls under the federal analog act which is what has screwed up so many of the analogues which I would die to have some MXE today. In my mind it wasnt even a drug - it was a gift from God and I would give anything to have it again… Even go buy $40 bottle of ketamine and powder it down which only last a fraction of the time, it’s much dirtier still enjoy it now because it gives me that just like a reminiscent feeling but it’s much more of a drug versus MXE was just fantastic. I would do anything I’m serious anything I will trade anything!

Now of course from then on my record started with a cocaine possession charge. So if I get pulled over first thing has their mouth is I see you’ve been charged w/cocaine possession. I started realizing that I have to get my record expunged to get that stupid mistake taken off! The thing is though I called the DA thinking I was talking to my side and I explain the whole situation that came from a church call the church and neuroscience what was totally legal at this time and so on and so forth. After I told her the whole story the lady very seriously says ma’am you’re talking to the opposition so I suggest you hang up now.

Oh my stomach about dropped out because I felt like what she believes now is that she got some bunk shit. I don’t guess it matters but it kind of bothers me that I never did have it even if they didn’t know how serious it was that they thought that I had shitty Coke that was so shitty didn’t register. Dust in a baggie too…

I really wanted to save this thread so I had to put my two cents in. Hope you’re having a good night and if anyone find some MXE of any kind oh my God please talk to me somewhere… I did get the darknet the other day I haven’t made much progress. I mean I haven’t gotten past finding out which market(s) still exist and which markets are not complete rip offs or which markets have what I’m looking for or where to find them… I know they’re there & plus i need a whole lot of stuff. And if anyone out there can tell me what is most similar that’s getting through please do tell. I know there’s something out there it’s gotta be at least remotely similar but better than ketamine. Even if it was just ketamine I would get it honestly I probably can because I would rather order it and then try to make the drive and taking me three days to get there and back which is what always happens.

Get at me! I mean I know people who found the joy so disassociative as I did which I didn’t find out till way late in life but my God like I said I don’t even consider it a drug because it can be but if you do it how I was using it it’s like a gift from God it was what I needed in my life more than anything in the world and I wouldn’t call it even getting high well not most of the time just a great mood or honesty or seeing past denial - the stuff was fantastic And I had no experience ever from anything like that that’s considered a disassociatives like the red pills - I forget what They are called but all they did was make me sick to my stomach - I got a bottle of 50 of them and that was enough. I was sick. That was nothing nothing nothing like MXE but there were supposed to be all these plateaus which I never felt any of them.

I would say no. If it was gonna return, it would have already happened... I'm fairly convinced there are global conspiratorial forces at work to keep it that way too. They don't want the people to have it... but why? It must be a threat to the furtherance of globalist elites' interests.

I literally can't think of a better reason. Ket is still sold underground, by all counts an inferior drug to MXE. So why wouldn't someone manufacturing ket make some MXE too or every once in a while? It must be some covert suppression.

Edit:

Perhaps this is why? Love is the enemy of greed right? When I love someone, I'm willing to forgo capitalistic greedy gains, and do them favors for free. If everyone got on alright and wasn't worried about getting the latest 2022 Chevy whatever, perhaps that would threaten the wealthy. Slaves have to be kept at a bare minimum of contentedness, just enough not to kill them, but not enough to let them realize they deserve better. Hence the huge resurgence of alcoholism.

Most people using ket probably enjoys it for what it is.
Its a shorter lastning drug and overdosing is generally less chaos then mxe.
Idk if you remember the roflcopter stuff.
But people were doing crazy shit on mxe, it was like a mini pcp epidemic hehe.

I do agree that there should be att least a niche market for mxe like for 2cb, mescaline and other rare substances.

It would probably sell of very fast on various DN markets.
Also since the ket market is very saturated (online and many regions)
The competition for the mxe freaks would be nil.

Or maybe some have tried and it just sells way to slow to be worth the hassle.

IMO there is not an enough difference between MXE and MXPr, MXiP,DMXE, that are still legal to create an enough need for MXE.
I still got MXE first batch and comparte it often to others, and ok, it may be best for party, but for introspection, etc, its not, if MXE was still legal I dont think I would buy it.
For my use, ket is still king, only bad side is you have to take a lot and very often, so that's not very healthy, and expensive, 2FDCK is ok, but meh.
PS : ket market is saturated ? I dont know were you live but here I cant find ket for years, like after the indian then chineese crash.

Last time I checked a DNM there was a special category for MXE with 6+ offers from expensive to astronomic but it's been sold. Last time I bought MXE was maybe 2017 when prices were in acceptable range, and it was probably weaker than in the first years, dunno how much tolerance makes but now years of consumption later a sample of one of the MXPr or DMXE (already discarded the bags so don't know) gave me a bit of the missed magic feeling, I had to take quite a bit more but it was better than late MXE. So my hunch is that these chems degrade maybe when exposed to air, I'm unfortunately only an amateur w/o chemistry knowledge (I have a fat book here about chemistry but my attention span is short, need some stims..)

There's also a lot of ket offered but of course it depends where you live. for Mexico existed only a handful offers of DMT and LSD, no dissociatives and importing scheduled stuff is risky..

Ket is for me one of the worst arylcyclohexylamines, it is too short lived and 3 out of 4 are cold dissociatives without velvet love warmth.. yeah one has to take it often and in big amounts which increases the load to the organs like kidneys and bladder. With DCK I had a large habit and no discomfort besides a bad, toxic batch - that was heavy but an isolated incident, the symptoms (worst was stuttering. I never stuttered but this stuff made me unable to speak straight, for days) faded even with continued use of another batch. K gave me stomach cramps after just one day of heavy use. No, this chem isn't compatible with me.

I was baffled to read that some people got MXE for just a few bucks, this gives me a hunch of how much $$$ these RC capitalists really make. I only saw cathinones from Poland to be sold dirt cheap. Am searching for Asian sources now, don't want to continue feeding the vendor's wallets..