• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Ibiza 2012 Thread.............(unofficial pirate copy!)

I watched that on C4 last night and it got me thinking (esp since my fella was next to me whinging about how he's not up for taking pills when we go this year) How easy is it to get mandy on Ibiza? tbh, i'm not overly keen on taking pills myself (coz i'm a fanny and don't like getting too smashed too soon) so dabbing mdma would be ideal as a break from the inevitable coke sessions. I struggled to find a contact for about a day and a half last year after getting a few weird no's and blow outs from wandering round enquiring in San An, so don't want to be going down the same route again asking for mdma if it's not as easy to get hold of as the stuff we concentrated on last year. Not to mention we ended up with some totally shit pills last time. Basically don't want to be ripped off financially or quality-wise.

Where bouts you staying?? Its pretty easy to get hold of MDMA, pills usually alot easier though, when was the last time you went? Last year was good for pills and MDMA, there was a drought about 2 years ago when there was no pills nor MDMA. Just ask all ticket sellers etc go walking along the beach, after asking a few ticket sellers im usually sorted out within about 30 mins of wandering about.

I'm staying in Ibiza Town this time. Does anyone know if it's as easy to score there as it is in PDB, or am I going to have to trek over there to get hooked up?

I'm staying in Ibiza Town this time. Does anyone know if it's as easy to score there as it is in PDB, or am I going to have to trek over there to get hooked up?

Have a mill about but I think its best just to walk to playa den bossa, start at figuertas theres a few ticket shops there, ask around then if no luck take a walk down the length of pdb beach,

I am going to attempt to make a small diary of my holiday this year. even if its just wee notes of where, when, what, how much etc on my phone.

Last year it was seriously hard to piece together WTF went on and on what day and what I had taken and what I had spent. Would make interesting personal viewing if id noted it last year.......

No doubt this plan will go out the window as soon as i get there and get fired into all the goodies on offer!

I am going to attempt to make a small diary of my holiday this year. even if its just wee notes of where, when, what, how much etc on my phone.

Last year it was seriously hard to piece together WTF went on and on what day and what I had taken and what I had spent. Would make interesting personal viewing if id noted it last year.......

No doubt this plan will go out the window as soon as i get there and get fired into all the goodies on offer!

Sounds like a plan... never seems to come together though,, me and a friend running out the hotel at 11am past reception left alf out clothes in there to try and catch a flight at 11.20... from PDB to San An lol.. knew wed missed it, insteead of getting a free transfer for 30 hours later we paid £300 for a flight that night back home, both had work next day + heads not thinking.....dump the bags at a Spar pay the guy 10 euro head to bora bora and space.. space gets rocking,... get to the airport again with 10 mins before last check in.

Can anyone tell me if tickets for a club night sell out on the Ibiza spotlight website would that mean i am going to find it hard to get some tickets when i get to Ibiza ?

Coz the last thing i want to do is not get tickets for a night i want to go too.

I've decided that im defo going this year. Will just be a monday - Friday type trip. Go out 3 of those nights and use the weekend to recover at home. FUCK YES

Fuck aYE thats the spirit muttonchops........................you will have a fucking blast.

Can anyone tell me if tickets for a club night sell out on the Ibiza spotlight website would that mean i am going to find it hard to get some tickets when i get to Ibiza ?

Coz the last thing i want to do is not get tickets for a night i want to go too.

If it's that important to you, why don't you just order them off the site? They won't cost you anything extra surely?

Its never ever hard to get tickets for anywhere in ibiza, ever, unless you are planning some sort of night like david guetta or swedish house mafia then your probally best to buy in advance or avoid. Nothing ever really sells out lol they just cram you in

yeah not a great idea buying tickets in advance.....ibiza will lure you in to getting wrecked at any time so its often hard to predict where you'll be or if you'll be any any condition for going out........best to play it by ear. And if your wanting to go see Guetta or Swedish House Madia then you deserve to be shot - joke. Ticket sellers are literally everywhere.

yeah not a great idea buying tickets in advance.....ibiza will lure you in to getting wrecked at any time so its often hard to predict where you'll be or if you'll be any any condition for going out........best to play it by ear. And if your wanting to go see Guetta or Swedish House Madia then you deserve to be shot - joke. Ticket sellers are literally everywhere.

+1 no point really booking in advance can get everything you need for a night in one place ;) what nights you thinking swedger77 few line ups been announced now

+1 no point really booking in advance can get everything you need for a night in one place ;) what nights you thinking swedger77 few line ups been announced now

Dunno as yet, quite keen to see a few more clubs as i only did space last year. So amnesia, dc-10, Sankeys and maybe the zoo project too. Im not a big DJ worshipper...if i like the tunes i'll dance. Been let down lots of time before with big names....sometimes you get surprised by DJs you think you would not fancy.

Zoo is pretty cool, outdoor and sometimes an amazing vibe. Im going there for there saturday opening. Also will do Cream opening that looks to be pretty good. And then the classic We love and nonstop party towards the DC10.

Thanks for the advice i want to go to Armin Van Buuren but i think i will wait till i get on the island to get a ticket.

Thanks for the advice i want to go to Armin Van Buuren but i think i will wait till i get on the island to get a ticket.

Do it, and let the island see yah dooo it, but honestly its gonna be a good nifght at privilege, I trhink space was better but i;;l ta;l ;ater

Hi from dirty Moscow!
Just have booked two tickets for me and my wife, San-An, i miss you so much, see you in september. That will be three beautiful weeks, i'm absolutely sure. Cannot wait so long!
Also, i'm having a couple of questions to Ibiza denizens: first i want to know about best pills in San An this year:) . Previous year that was Red Rockstars, i think. Is it possible to find pure mdma cristalls in SanAn? What an average price for gramm and isn't in easy to get scammed? Also, is there Lucy on island? We were unable to get acid last year, senegalese guys over the beach doesn't even understand words like "acid" & "lsd".
Second question is about hotel booking. Does anybody know any hot very expencive hotels in San An (something like Hostal Tarba) with really King Size Bed? Two times after hotel booking we recieved tons of promices from hotel personal that "Sure, you'll get double bed" and two times our room was equipped with two twin beds, pulled together. WTF? I want to fuck my wife, i don't want to fuck the gap between beds. I've even created simple picture for futher contacts with hotel managers,
56b836df.jpg

but i'm still not sure that will happens again or not.

sorry for sloppy english btw, I haven't spoken for a long time

Season starts in a few weeks and surely we will know by then. I have stayed at tarba and its hardly hot, its a decent family runned(or was at least a couple years ago) but average hotel.

I have asked around for acid myself with no luck the last few 2 years. Seems to getting scarce, hell ketamine alone were a bitch to get last season.

Season starts in a few weeks and surely we will know by then. I have stayed at tarba and its hardly hot, its a decent family runned(or was at least a couple years ago) but average hotel.

I have asked around for acid myself with no luck the last few 2 years. Seems to getting scarce, hell ketamine alone were a bitch to get last season.

A misprint has crept in "...any hot very expensive hotels...", sure it should to be "not very expensive".
We've stayed at tarba last year too, but as i said, we felt a bit uncomfortable cause of bed. Also, i've sent really detailed email to tarba the day before yesterday with our arrival dates and questions about room facilities, especially about bed, but looks like they do not speak english enough, because after two days i've got such an answer:

"Hello from Hotel Tarba .
Which dates do you want come ?
Thank´s
La Dirección"

And nothing else. I'm afraid that time for booking good inexpensive rooms is running out.