• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Ibiza 2012 Thread.............(unofficial pirate copy!)

Try travelrepublic or low cost holidays sometimes you can choose what kind of bed/room there. But yeah i agree time is running out for cheap accommodation that are somewhat decent.

My mate has just pulled out of going to ibiza because he would rather go out and get pissed. Shame hes paid for his flight already... Not! Could be flying solo to Ibiza this time (I hope not) unless i can find a replacement. Its cost 130 for 8 days accom and 70 quid to switch his flights over, bargain considering ive paid 205 + 130. But no-one has bitten my hand off yet.

only 4 weeks to go til we arrive in Ibiza....cannot wait, going to be a very messy but very enjoyable weekend.

Space line up looks quite good for the opening party, just hope they let us in with our Morphsuits on :) I'm wearing a crash dummy one, if you see me say hi.

only 4 weeks to go til we arrive in Ibiza....cannot wait, going to be a very messy but very enjoyable weekend.

Space line up looks quite good for the opening party, just hope they let us in with our Morphsuits on :) I'm wearing a crash dummy one, if you see me say hi.

I go in about 9 weeks but am already thinking about it non-stop! I hope to see a detailed report on the good/bad pills and MDMA as soon as you return!

My mate has just pulled out of going to ibiza because he would rather go out and get pissed. Shame hes paid for his flight already... Not! Could be flying solo to Ibiza this time (I hope not) unless i can find a replacement. Its cost 130 for 8 days accom and 70 quid to switch his flights over, bargain considering ive paid 205 + 130. But no-one has bitten my hand off yet.

Whats his problem anyhow? Surely he could have just gone out in the west end, to be fair ive spoken to people whove said the strip on the west end is just as good as places like malia etc, without all the twats (odd few) theres loads of little random basement clubs and hidden bars etc

@chopper . morph suits in space.. why lol your going to be so fucking hot thats like my worst nightmare, depends the bouncers might think its funny and let you in, or in a bad mood tell you to fuck off and get changed.

Whats his problem anyhow? Surely he could have just gone out in the west end, to be fair ive spoken to people whove said the strip on the west end is just as good as places like malia etc, without all the twats (odd few) theres loads of little random basement clubs and hidden bars etc
He would rather spend his money getting pissed in the same old houses, his loss not mine. He may still go if he can find a job soon but a guy with no ties and still lives with his mum should learn how to look after his money by the time they reach 30.

See you there! %)

I go in about 9 weeks but am already thinking about it non-stop! I hope to see a detailed report on the good/bad pills and MDMA as soon as you return!

Thats if I find any ;)

@chopper . morph suits in space.. why lol your going to be so fucking hot thats like my worst nightmare, depends the bouncers might think its funny and let you in, or in a bad mood tell you to fuck off and get changed.

Its a joint stag do for 2 of my mates, really just an excuse to go to ibiza clubbing for a weekend, and we figure what the hell ;)

has anyone heard whats going about ibiza yet, only 2 1/2 weeks to go ad was wondering what we should try get a hold of ;)

has anyone heard whats going about ibiza yet, only 2 1/2 weeks to go ad was wondering what we should try get a hold of ;)

Theres rarely if any reports on pill reports, maybe check this thread but unless anyone else in this thread goes before you just relay on something else. Just the european section of pill reports for the last month to get to know whats good and whats not, probally 0 of the pills on the island are made there so they are all UK/NL imports, or get a test kit!

Either that or get some nice crystal mdma, im sure this year like last its going to be full of good pills though!

Theres rarely if any reports on pill reports, maybe check this thread but unless anyone else in this thread goes before you just relay on something else. Just the european section of pill reports for the last month to get to know whats good and whats not, probally 0 of the pills on the island are made there so they are all UK/NL imports, or get a test kit!

Either that or get some nice crystal mdma, im sure this year like last its going to be full of good pills though!
Cheers for the advice, will try get hold of some crystal mdma i think.....also ive not been to ibiza for quite a while, so what like are booze prices in the supermarkets? Just wondering if i should get duty free on the way there or if booze its cheap from supermarkets?

Spirits n shit are cheap as fuck out supermarkets etc.

I wonder if the 1 euro cartons of sangria still exist. That stuff was bogging haha, cheapest way to get pished by a mile though.

So, which of your fuckers are going to the opening parties next week then, and will report back here on Bluelight?

Going for the second to time 1st of Aug to 5th. First time I went was pretty shit as went with two couples (one which had been 7 times or something) for 10 days and only really went to space, pacha and bora bora. Was to much about the DJ and just getting smashed. This time am going with a group of lads so will be more of a laugh and not so serious and organised lol

So, which of your fuckers are going to the opening parties next week then, and will report back here on Bluelight?

Get there on saturday...defo space on sunday and looking at dc10 monday. Heading home tuesday, will probably be dead on the flight home lol

Really hope we get a hold of stuff easily and its decent, will defo let you all know how it goes when we get back!

You 2 better had - I want a detailed download on the pill/md situation out there! I'm staying in Ibiza town this year and a little worried how the situation will be!