• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Ibiza 2012 Thread.............(unofficial pirate copy!)

mate saw ivan smagge at the rooms a month or so ago and said he was totally fucked and his mixing was atrocious. Not bad for way to make a living. I could do that..turn up, mix really shite and get fucked up.

I didn't notice him being totally fucked but his mixing & tune selection was a mile out. My mates who were with me agreed but said that when they'd seen him previously he was really good. So I'll give him a second chance, the venue (The Old Whisky Bond) is fucking amazing anyway. Clickbox were atrocious yet I still had a great time the last time I was there.

Just got back. Went to Space closing, DC10 closing and both Sankey's closing nights. It was amazing, got 4 hours sleep over the 4 days and missed our flight back. Had to pay £500 for new ones.

DC10 was fucking packed to the brim, you basically had to push your way through absolutely everywhere when it was in full flow, ruined it a bit.

Not that it matters now, cos there will be one else going out, but blue smiley were guff. Blue x-factors were amazing and there was still heaps of mental K on the go. Just don't buy from locals or you will get ripped off.

Did we ever figure out what was in those smileys that were everywhere? I don't see anything on E data.

I'm already excited for my 2013 trip haha

I'll be back next year, at least once. =D First hol should be late June/early July, but not booking for a while yet...