• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Ibiza 2012 Thread.............(unofficial pirate copy!)

San An is a lot cheaper for drinking also. You can get shit faced

^ this never happen to me in Ibiza, I had a simple cycle of wake up, eat, few drinks, some ching, some mandy, some more booze, more ching, more mandy smoke then bed. (few trips to space and lots of time at bora bora thrown in for good measure)

or on my off days wake up, eat, drink, ching, drink and some ket, smoke then bed

Fuck fallling about pissed when you can be as high as a kite in so many different ways with the best of gear too.

The thought of this summers adventure is the only thing keeping my head up at the minute

^ Drugs over booze any day.

Bought my tickets for the DC-10 opening party whoop whoop! %)

Think im shelving the balloon trip idea. Got an email back........500euro. Im keen, but not that keen.

es-0528-332957-front.jpg

:)

Anyway as im well and truley twisted, who ever is going in the summer send me a message, i don t mind a quik meet up.

Yep!

Can't wait for my yearly dose of Ibiza, every time I go to that island I remove several years from my life expectancy :D

Its a good strategy as its only the years at the end when your drooling o yourself and pissing you pants that get shortend. Live for today!

Ibiza is a rip of island u end up paying over the odds for a few yokes in a big room in the sunshine.........= wankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

^ yip it s a rip off for drink in clubs and entry into clubs . But for quality narcs 24/7 in the sun is a price worth paying.

Money is all reletive anyway. Some rich cunts think ibiza is a reasonably priced place to go. Unfortunately Im not in that category.

Dunno about paying over the odds for swedgers though. 8 euro last year ( 10 from most folk though) . Probably be available for the same or less this year.

That's fairly comparable to over here is it not?

ive had some ups n downs in IBIZA and in the end Ive decided ots a rip off for what u get...Its been decided Ive had a board meeting with the members of my brain and we passsed it 10 to zero

ive had some ups n downs in IBIZA and in the end Ive decided ots a rip off for what u get...Its been decided Ive had a board meeting with the members of my brain and we passsed it 10 to zero

After the night your having...............are you referring to the 10 brain cells to 0?

:p

Can someone tell me what time do people start going to cafe del mar to watch the sunset. What would be a good time to go and get a good spot to watch it . Thanks

Thanks LTMCFC, i am arriving 16th of July till the 19th so i am planning the last night to watch it.

My young friend (he's 23) keeps trying to persuade me to go out to Ibiza. I'm 38, 39 this year. I don't think I'd be comfortable at all. I like to dance and get out of it as much as anyone else; however my endurance is lower than it used to be and I need the option of just chilling out quietly without stress. Is it possible in Ibiza? Is it worth my while? Or is it unlikely to be for me?

Knockando - don't even think twice about it. You can do whatever you want in Ibiza - party all day and all night, lie on the beach and do some light yoga, and every gradation in between. Pick where you stay carefully though - if you're in the middle of one of the main resorts you might not get much peace. San Antonio Bay, Santa Eularia and the smaller resorts are pretty relaxed places but still near to party central if you fancy a night out.

Also, 39 isn't particularly old for Ibiza - you will see plenty of folk older than that bouncing off the walls in the clubs at 4am.

As for me, September 2nd-9th, oh yes. Only 210 days to go, not that I'm counting or anything. May well squeeze in another trip earlier in the summer if cash & boss allow though.

My young friend (he's 23) keeps trying to persuade me to go out to Ibiza. I'm 38, 39 this year. I don't think I'd be comfortable at all. I like to dance and get out of it as much as anyone else; however my endurance is lower than it used to be and I need the option of just chilling out quietly without stress. Is it possible in Ibiza? Is it worth my while? Or is it unlikely to be for me?

Its not about how old you are, there are places on ibiza for wherever you want .... Its the group your with.

If everyone is caining it, you either have to keep up or go and do stuff on you own.

(If you dont keep up though, they will take the piss )