• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Ibiza 2012 Thread.............(unofficial pirate copy!)

Really hope to go back next year! Went the year of the green rock stars! It's just such a lovely island, filled with lovely people...doing lovely things!

TM78 all the good pills are of the island, best bet is go for the mandy

Hopefully we will manage to get some good ones from somewhere! I do prefer pills over Mandy , but if needs must Mandy it is :)lol

got back on Tues night. Still suffering brain zaps,light headedness and depression. Ahhh thats what holidays are all about.

Had a mental time again, but failed to go to any clubs that i had planned. Ended up at Sankeys and SPace and spent a lot if time at bora bora meeting randoms.

Drug wise, I had my 24/7 dude from last year. Standards had slipped. he now switched his phone off at 2am till 6am....still ok though Was getting K, coke, md and pills off him. He had GREEN STARS without an "r" on the back...........exactly the same pills he had the previous year (also gor pink "Y" pills- very good i thought) . Coke was 70e/gram and was ok...nowt special. His MD looked amazing and was always a big rock. K was bang on too, although after a few holes in a row i felt unsteady the next day.

Wasted a few days in bed through being fucked.............im off for a long break off narcs for a while till i can get me head back on track................adios.

Yeah we had a guy who done similar green stars when we went.. think he was a gay scouse lad.. gave us his number with the name Green on it ha!

One would think between 2am til 6am would be when he's wanted most! On service all night, sleep all day it should be.

mite be wrong but i went there 2 weeks ago and every person i spoke to workers/dealers they said all the decent garrys are gone but i probs wrong!

Wasted a few days in bed through being fucked.............im off for a long break off narcs for a while till i can get me head back on track................adios.
It's nice getting a long break, once you get rid of the brain fog and depression is is great feeling totally sober and in good health :)

Just back! Forget the pills and get crystal MDMA - the stuff I had was as good as I've had (tho in saying that I've never been disappointed with crystal) and much better value than pills. Club-wise I went to Sankeys (1st time), Space, Ushuaia (1st time) and Bora Bora. Sankeys impressed me the most - much more of an underground, less posey vibe. Smaller and more intimate, but still a few different rooms to explore and a smoking terrace where you can talk shit to people. Mind you, it was also the night I was most off my pickle. =D My feet are covered in blisters and I don't think my brain will be capable of much for a few days..

Any 1 no the best way 7 of us can get from ibiza airport to san antonio and rough price ??

Also has any 1 just got back... How much money did tgey blow ?

I got back 2 weeks ago today. I spent about £1,300 over 7 nights. This was actuallymuch less than i'd planned.

A Taxi to San Antonio is approx €30 if i remember rightly, so it shouldn't be too expensive between you all.

Generally we were getting smashed at our villa then heading out so it made things quite cheap. on 6 of the 7 nights i was taking MDMA and that heavily reduced the amount i spent on drinks whilst out. Most of themoney will go on entrance fees to places.

Ushuaia is amazing, dont miss out on that place!!

Last edited:
I got back 2 weeks ago today. I spent about £1,300 over 7 nights. This was actuallymuch less than i'd planned.

A Taxi to San Antonio is approx €30 if i remember rightly, so it shouldn't be too expensive between you all.

Generally we were getting smashed at our villa then heading out so it made things quite cheap. on 6 of the 7 nights i was taking MDMA and that heavily reduced the amount i spent on drinks whilst out. Most of themoney will go on entrance fees to places.

Ushuaia is amazing, dont miss out on that place!!

I need to check out what I spent - maybe 600 euros over 4 nights. The drink in my hand most nights was just for show. ;)

Ushuaia - I liked it but maybe not as much as I was expecting to. Still saw great sets from Tensnake and Sasha and the spirit measures are really generous - maybe 6 - 8 units, much more than in most Ibiza clubs (which I reckon is usually just a double or triple if you're luck). The toilet situation there is ridiculous (expect to queue; the girl's queue looked beyond a joke), especially when they have extra toilets up the back they could open up (but didn't while I was there).

Some of the entry fees are pretty cheap. Think I got into Space (Enter) and a night at Sankeys for 13 Euros or something, but it means happening across people giving out wristbands (seemingly down to luck) and usually going in before a certain time.

It's really easy to get cheap entry wristbands just by lazing about on the beach in PDB. Outside Bora Bora is a winner, especially for cheap entry to We Love. I don't think I've ever paid full price for Space on Sunday.

I really wish I was in Ibiza!!!! Saw some right brutal swedge faces in some of my mate's photos on FB. There's a few of them out there the now. I'm still fucking skinto though. I'm really tempted to just shout fuck it & boost over on my own for a few days once I get cash.

I need to check out what I spent - maybe 600 euros over 4 nights. The drink in my hand most nights was just for show. ;)

Ushuaia - I liked it but maybe not as much as I was expecting to. Still saw great sets from Tensnake and Sasha and the spirit measures are really generous - maybe 6 - 8 units, much more than in most Ibiza clubs (which I reckon is usually just a double or triple if you're luck). The toilet situation there is ridiculous (expect to queue; the girl's queue looked beyond a joke), especially when they have extra toilets up the back they could open up (but didn't while I was there).

Some of the entry fees are pretty cheap. Think I got into Space (Enter) and a night at Sankeys for 13 Euros or something, but it means happening across people giving out wristbands (seemingly down to luck) and usually going in before a certain time.

At Ushuaia I got to see Alesso, Avicii and on the second time i saw Steve Angello and even a non planned quick set from Tiesto, so i was quite lucky.

I wasn't so lucky with getting cheap tickets, i think the cheapest i paid was Ibiza Rocks at €25. All others were €50-77.

Can't wait for next year

Anyone get stabbed up?

Not that i was aware of. I only saw 1 bit of trouble all week which was involving some spanish guys in Es Paradis on my last night there. Other than a 2 week comedown, i dont have anything bad to say about the whole holiday really.

I've never been to Ibiza and I missed this year's summer trip .. so definitely will be there next summer 100% .. cant wait from now :(

any idea when is the ideal time to book for it for July , maybe in Jan/Feb ?

got back on Tues night. Still suffering brain zaps,light headedness and depression. Ahhh thats what holidays are all about.

Had a mental time again, but failed to go to any clubs that i had planned. Ended up at Sankeys and SPace and spent a lot if time at bora bora meeting randoms.

Drug wise, I had my 24/7 dude from last year. Standards had slipped. he now switched his phone off at 2am till 6am....still ok though Was getting K, coke, md and pills off him. He had GREEN STARS without an "r" on the back...........exactly the same pills he had the previous year (also gor pink "Y" pills- very good i thought) . Coke was 70e/gram and was ok...nowt special. His MD looked amazing and was always a big rock. K was bang on too, although after a few holes in a row i felt unsteady the next day.

Pink Y are these? (u liked them?)

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=30007

Did you try a green pill with an 8 on it? (big pill)

Hey guys,

Going back to Ibiza on Sunday. Are the reports true that the decent pills are gone?

Cheers