• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Ibiza 2012 Thread.............(unofficial pirate copy!)

Ket comes out of big fuck off legit labs though. I can see no reason why ket should be more expensive in the US than in the UK, I can see a really obvious reason for coke being more expensive in the UK.

By "drug prices in the US are crazy" I didn't mean they are all ridiculously high, I just meant that some of the pricing seems to have no reason to it - whether that be cheap or expensive. There really is no reason at all for ket to be $70 for .75 of a g & some of the prices paid for ADHD meds, or whatever the fuck pills cunts are into crushing up & snorting, are bonkers. I'm struggling to think of anything that's wildly cheap compared to here tbh, there must be something other than ching (& that's not because America is really cheap, it's because the quality here is ridiculously low).

Ket comes out of big fuck off legit labs though. I can see no reason why ket should be more expensive in the US than in the UK, I can see a really obvious reason for coke being more expensive in the UK.

By "drug prices in the US are crazy" I didn't mean they are all ridiculously high, I just meant that some of the pricing seems to have no reason to it - whether that be cheap or expensive. There really is no reason at all for ket to be $70 for .75 of a g.

true true true, is there still a decent supply of ket manufactured in Mexico too?

I wasn't even considering Mexican ket tbh, but now that you mention it I imagine there will be which means that the price should be more like $1 a gram! I was thinking $20/30 a g was a realistic price for ket coming from India or China.

The ket in mexico comes in vials that are legitimately manufactured in India. You used to be able to walk into pharmacies and vetinary places and buy it freely, but apparently it just isn't like that any more. Maybe some clever cunt realised that the market to anaethetise your dog just isn't as big as the amount of ket that was flying off the shelves. It takes proper organised crime to move quantities that would bring the price down to the prices here, and it seems like the cartels/mafia aren't interested in ket because the market isn't really established there.

Ahh, so is ket not particularly popular in the US then? That would make sense if it's more of a "niche-drug". I was just assuming that the market for ket in America is similar to the market here other than people pay stupid prices.

I think it's probably just supply and demand. I think the demand is there, just not the supply. If the Mexican cartels bought in a shit load of it and sold it at low prices American's would get a taste for it just like we have.

Was ket illegal in the US when it was legal here? I think the legality of it would have helped it kick off over here.

WhaT was that taken off for, only asking if there are any sleeping tablets available incase of lack of sleep, zoplicone so i hear

Try to read some other threads, look at the benzo thread for starters and yeh zoplicone and zopliderm will help you sleep but I doubt you'll get them over the counter, they're mostly prescription meds.

Just be careful how you post questions, we don't condone sourcing for legal or illegals here. Do a bit more lurking and reading / research first.

Last edited:
^
Is this something you really expect a harm reduction forum to answer? do you know about google?

By "drug prices in the US are crazy" I didn't mean they are all ridiculously high, I just meant that some of the pricing seems to have no reason to it - whether that be cheap or expensive. There really is no reason at all for ket to be $70 for .75 of a g & some of the prices paid for ADHD meds, or whatever the fuck pills cunts are into crushing up & snorting, are bonkers. I'm struggling to think of anything that's wildly cheap compared to here tbh, there must be something other than ching (& that's not because America is really cheap, it's because the quality here is ridiculously low).
It all comes in from supply and demand. I don't know alot of people who still even do K that often. US has been completely dry for a few years. 7 years ago i paid like 70 for a 100mg/10ml vial but a gram costs the same.

$60 = ~£40 though, doesn't it? For £30/40 here you're getting a "gram" (read 0.7g) of "coke" which contains about 2% cocaine & 98% random cuts. I'd imagine your $60 g is going to be more than 2% pure.

You're talking closer to £100 to get decent cocaine here.

No worries .... Have a Funtime

*Boom-Tish*

boomtish.jpg

Anyway summary from everyone whos been (niceone for posting) and whos still to go after a few posts so its easier to find..Good and bad pills to watch out for

Good

red marios - these where prob the best i thought
red rockstars
yellow rockstrars
yellow smiley faces
blue apple macs
purple 2012
red adidas

Good:
Yellow Rockstars
Blue Sapphires/Diamonds
Red MTVs
DC10s
Blue Apples
Orange VWs
Orange Blanks
Green Chevys
Green Ghosts
Red Marios
Red Rockstars
Yellow Smiley Faces
Purple 2012
Red Adidas
Red/Peach A
Starfish (outpressed stars, different colors)
Pink Triangle X

yellow smiley (double breakline) - took one of these on the first night fucking munted me got kicked out of eden for some reason so must have been a state. Found them strong as fuck but quite mongy not one to take if u wanna rave the night away. also quite trippy fun to take in the pool into the next day haha

yellow rockstar - quite energetic clean pill no major come up rushes or empathy however. took 4 of these over 1 night and i was in a decent state

green chevy (double breakline) - clean well pressed pill, looks similar to the green f1 which was knockin about a while ago. visible chunks of mdma in it

blue triangle x factor - got me well fucked i was crabbin round west end with the biggest gurn on the island. up there with the best

Bad

Fake Red Rockstars (no R on back)
White Dolphin
Riddlers/Question Marks
Euroe
Trees

Drebeats and 8balls questionablly weak...