• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Ibiza 2012 Thread.............(unofficial pirate copy!)

Why u think im asking if any 1 heard of them, i aint that fucking stupid, i got quality shit out there n quality only new alot of workers

7.jpg

Just back. Pills were not as good as i expected. Got good coke for 60 a gram. First night had 2 blue x factors which got me in a pretty bad way. Only had a few more over the week but were not too bad. Sniffed a lot of ket which was very easy to get and good and had a bit of md which was good quality. Overall a really good time

I was same only had 4 all week, bit gouchy 4 my liking The ket is all top notch init how much was u paying, cant get any k in Uk proper anoying been wanting sm sinse i gt bak 3 week ago

20 a g mostly, was trying to get it for a while before i left and it was hard but think i could now.

Fucking hell that is some line up, whats the last club to close.. is it sankeys? I know it used to be DC10 but I think sankeys are trying to out-do them. Cant believe the seasons still going seems like ages since I got back. You off out there next year you rekon?

I just assumed DC10 as usual. There's no way Sankeys will out-do that line-up. Plus the DC10 party will end up going on for about 36 hours over a few venues %). I really wish I was gonna be there.

I hope to get out there for a bit next year. Didn't go this year so I'm definitely missing it.

The Provincial Court has sentenced the seven people who were involved in drug smuggling in April 2010 to a total of 43 years imprisonment between them. They had attempted to introduce 720 kilos of cocaine in a large lorry which had participated in the Dakar Rally, which had taken place in Argentina that year. The lorry was searched when the ferry docked at Bilbao and the occupants taken into custody, but further arrests were made in Barcelona and Ibiza, where the drugs were due to be distributed. The ring leader, identified in court by the initials TMBT, was sentenced to over eight years in jail, as well as a fine of 150 million euros for drug trafficking and being in possession of forged documents. The other members of the gang were given between three and six years "at His Majesty"s pleasure", with fines of 65 million euros each.
According to police investigations, the lorry was the official support vehicle for rally drivers and was painted with the logos of their sponsors, but had been prepared with up to 32 hidden compartments to hold the drugs. The two people detained in Ibiza were the mechanics who had worked on the lorry before it was sent to Argentina, first lining the compartments with lead, before adding a second layer of material and then wood, which resembled the laminated flooring of the vehicle.
The authorities had been on the track of these smugglers for more than a year, after realizing that the ring leader, TMBT, was responsible for the distribution of cocaine and other illegal substances in Ibiza. When he was apprehended in 2010 in Barcelona, 4 kilos of ecstasy pills were also found at his property, ready to be distributed on the streets.
sentence.jpg

Must have had a fair bit of dough for them to be dishing out fines like that.....

They yellow smileys that where all over ibiza have just started popping up round here put in like a purple, didnt really rate them that much but thats what 90% of san an dealers had for some reason, felt a bit like MDEA pretty mongy.

2 mates just got back today, they did this on the monday, DC10 got some unreal lines ups atm..

227869_10151277949782425_1802242261_n.jpg

Almost time for "Who's booking for Ibiza 2013" thread! Me, me!!!!

im gonna book 12 days next year.............first two weeks of July. Might go for a cheeky 5 days before in April again as it was so cheap.

Will not be making the stupid mistake of not sleeping at all during the day. Lesson learned this year.

I reckon i'll do 10 days at start of September! Really like Ibiza in September, it's still in full swing, everythings a little bit cheaper anddd I can handle the weather a bit better than the June/July sweatfest. Mind you as long as the ket/pills don't dry up I reckon anytime is good in Ibiza ha. Nothing like bumping lines of ket watching the sun go down with a mighty bottle of buckfast 8(

^ September is the best time imo.

A girl I know posted on Facebook earlier that she was getting ready for the DC10 closing party. I replied with "FUCK YOU I HATE YOU". It looks soooooo good. She was at the Ushuia (sp?) closing party with Luciano as well. Fucking cow.

will be booking 2 weeks in August ... maybe something like 12 August --> 25 August ..

waiting for the new thread for 2013 !!

According to the girl I know over there that DC10 closing party was pretty shite. Well too many tickets sold, so ridiculously over-crowded & she said the security were literally jumping on people for scratching their noses & snatching cigarettes out folk's hands to check if it was a joint.

What the fuck has happened to DC10???

According to the girl I know over there that DC10 closing party was pretty shite. Well too many tickets sold, so ridiculously over-crowded & she said the security were literally jumping on people for scratching their noses & snatching cigarettes out folk's hands to check if it was a joint.

What the fuck has happened to DC10???

^ Mrs Swedger told me DC-10 was like this last year too even on a normal circo-loco night. Folk getting carted out for touching their mouths and way too full. Ibiza is just a massive cash cow that is getting milked to death. Closing parties now in October, opening end of May and any big night overly subscribed. The promoters don't actually give a fuck if your having a good time or not...There is an endless supply of folk willing to pay 30-70Euro for a ticket and 10 a beer!.

I still want to go next year. Just finished applying for a 15 month int free credit card again. Itchin to get booked up for next summer. Gotta have something to look forward too. So many thing i planned to do this year went by the way side...or wasted side. To wrecked during the day...everyday. Saying that, best place to be wrecked on earth..

DC10 was always known as the sort of "rebel" (for want of a better term) that tried to stay away from the total rip-off style of the other clubs. It seems that's no longer the case :(

I've also been told by folk there earlier this year that Circo-Loco was full of "TOWIE wankers". Seems it's became a bit too "cool".

When I've been in clubs in Ibiza I've barely tried to hide drug use at all. Had random guys shoving keys of ket in my face in the middle of a fairly quiet dance floor in Space etc, no-one seemed to give a fuck. I would have expected DC10 to be 10x more lax than that. I mean, half the DJs that play there are ketted out their nuts most of the time.

Ricardo in 2 weeks. Subby. Mate was telling me that he's apparently went right off the rails again so it should be entertaining %). Supposedly he was shite at the Cocoon closing party because he was so out his face. That's the Villalobos I want to see, I've seen the ninja DJ version, I want to see the swedged up, too much ket to even understand the concept of decks version.