• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Ibiza 2012 Thread.............(unofficial pirate copy!)

Just got back and if you can't have an amazing time or good drugs there you are clearly an idiot. Just stuck to yellow smileys (cross scrore on the back) and "green blanks" (green triangles) and they were both great. We went to every club at least once...DC-10 was our favorite, enjoy

Pills i done

X-factors red and blue - ok pills didnt really wanna dance hard avg buzz
Green and yellow smileys - same as above
Dre beats - took theses at shm and was buzzing of my nut thought they was amazing pills! but took 3 the next day and nothing happened no buzz no loved up feeling nothing!

The ket and mkat was top notch, really good out there was getting it 15 euros a gram had a better time having a night on ket then pills

only went to the westend twice tuesday night and after shm on wednesday it was just full of dross, spoke to few workers out there and they are all pretty much leaving soon as its dying down.

absolutely gutted heard there was so many good pills out there in july and its all gone!

Dont get me wrong it was a good holiday but compared to 2011 and 2010 it wasnt the same!!! ;(

Pills i do
X-factors red and blue - ok pills didnt really wanna dance hard avg buzz
Green and yellow smileys - same as above
Dre beats - took theses at shm and was buzzing of my nut thought they was amazing pills! but took 3 the next day and nothing happened no buzz no loved up feeling nothing!

The ket and mkat was top notch, really good out there was getting it 15 euros a gram had a better time having a night on ket then pills

only went to the westend twice tuesday night and after shm on wednesday it was just full of dross, spoke to few workers out there and they are all pretty much leaving soon as its dying down.

absolutely gutted heard there was so many good pills out there in july and its all gone!
How much was the k mate and was there plenty availsble

There must be loads of meph on ibiza, meph is as popular as MDMA these days. Heard the coke wasn't as good as last year though and the pills weren't as strong as here. That was from a mate who was there a month. He got bumped twice lol, idiot.

Surprised as it's quite hard to get good meph in the UK... Does the stuff in Ibiza look like the current good UK stuff (ricey, shardy)? Personally, I'd rather stick to MDMA/pills. I love meph but it can make me paranoid and just want to be alone and fap. :eek: What's the general quality of MDMA like?

Depends what ur payin on the coke. U can't expect power for 40 a g. I was payin 60 a gram and it was nice stuff got u on a level

15 euros a gram for K! In the US you will be lucky to find K for $70 a g and thats usually boiled from ketaset so a gram is only 75% pure.

I was wondering if shops sale cream chargers by the box in Ibiza ( Local shops )?

Has anybody try to fly with them on a plane to Ibiza?

Or ship them..

Last edited by a moderator:
15 euros a gram for K! In the US you will be lucky to find K for $70 a g and thats usually boiled from ketaset so a gram is only 75% pure.

most the ket about europe will be good quality now id say since the mini drought, 15 euros is very good tho

Not too long ago you could get ket at about £10 a g in the UK. That was pure as you can get ketamine. Even now it's only about £20 a gram & that's after a small drought. $70 for .75 is horrendous lol, drug prices in the US are crazy.