• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the love/hate dependence also. What ta go w ur clean time. Your determined. Thats awesome.

Aloha. Thx for sharing. Its nice to know the perspective and struggles of others.

Best of luck down. And I can fully understand the importance of getting checked, once in awhile by the withdrawal symptoms. I am on day 6 and outta the woods basically from the worst of it. I have had several heavy emotional washovers, that almost border on kundalini awakening. But, my back is torqued. And I fill tomorrow morning. So I will be probably doing my dilaudid tomorrow. However, I have been seriously entertaining the thought of trying to just quit. Because the stuff I am hearing from my Dr, and pharmacist...they are really going to put the screws to all of us. (Chronic pain patients) And it's going to end at some point. I hope you are doing better.

E Komo Mai, amp chic. Glad you enjoyed.

Hi I'm new not sure I'm in the right place I'm on day 3 getting off a 5 year abuse of oxys.

I'm on day 3 off the oxys chronic back pain person. I weaned myself down and used gabapentin to help with withdrawing. It really helped a lot. If you need any help I'm here. I'm no pro going through quitting now. But I am a medical professional.

Wow looks delicious I don't eat much due to my addiction but hoping now that I'm 3 days oxy free maybe my appetite will come back. I could definitely use putting on some weight, would love to be curvy.

Sounds like you pulled an intercostal muscle they are between each rib. Try ice and Advil for the swelling. Feel better soon.

Hey Cytrax, down_etc, Ampchic and Lizzy - nice intros and welcome to Bluelight from all of us here! :)

Hope to see you all posting around the forums :)

CFC

Hi I'm Justinotheraddict. I'm new to this so bear with me. I'm addicted to opiates. I'm currently on Suboxone and doing well. I have been taking it as prescribed and it does what it's supposed to do. I feel like I have energy and I am in a good mood.

Does anyone have any idea how to come off of Suboxone and avoid withdrawal symptoms? Not that I want to come off right now but one day I may have to and I do not want to experience not even the slightest withdrawal symptoms because that would cause me to relapse. I have done everything all the way to heroin.

Hello I am new to this so bear with me. I'm looking forward to sharing my strengths and experience. I am addicted to opioids.

A big hello to everyone in this thread :)

I would love to reply to each and everyone of you individually, but sometimes things get busy even in staff lives. I hope this suffices to say welcome to Blueighet !!!

Yes. Opioids....can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. I'm new here, first post. Just figuring all this out. So, howdy!

Hello, all of the other new members. I too am caught up in the opioid cycle. Have been for years, and got way out of control at one point, but I am doing much better these days, and doing my best to stick with my current regimen of dilaudid.

I see that many people are taking suboxone. I just never liked the way it worked for me personally. And when the doctor said that he could get me off opiates and on suboxone, I told him I knew that wasn't the truth. It would just be switching me to an opiate medication that they were more comfortable with me getting. And flat out refused. Because of my back, and the severity of my injuries....I do have some leverage. Thank God. I know many who have no choice in the matter. Anyways, best wishes to all. It's nice to be able to communicate with others going through the same hardships I am facing.

Status
Not open for further replies.