• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im taking a break from it. Not had any all year (lol) . Its weird. The only way I have to keep it a sometimes drug is to just get small quantities and use it all at once. Then not go get for a fortnight or month.

This is exactly what I would do and it still felt terrible lol. Meth is killer.

Thanks for the tip, CFC. I went straight to Sober Living last night after posting here and found a lot of encouraging posts. I made it through last night and today clean, and I'm feeling better right now.

Hi, am new to this site too after hearing loads about all that you do for each other from my younger bro who has been using the site for ages. Am an ex heroin/crack user and still battling with the stuff, enjoy drinking alcohol and smoking weed, t be truthful am a bit of a "anything goes occasionally" type but once never seems to be that for me. Can honestly say that hallucinogens have never really been my thing(apart from what comes with sleep depravation!) Been an addict for 25years + and had some close calls but obviously, in my belief, it's not my time, YET! Everyday is a battle and am so glad to have found the courage to speak to others in similar situations. Have read some scary shit on this site but also such supportiveness. The world needs to open it's eyes to modern recreational life instead of pushing ALL DRUG USE under the carpet. I've been in all types of treatment centres and under different workers through the years but like minded people are always more helpful in my experience. Hopefully this site will help me at low times and my experiences can enlighten others occasionally - "good luck" to anyone battling an addiction and anyone playing around with substances needs to know that it takes a very strong person to beat the devil you befriend. Hello again to all from nelly snowball'!!

Hi, am new to this site too after hearing loads about all that you do for each other from my younger bro who has been using the site for ages. Am an ex heroin/crack user and still battling with the stuff, enjoy drinking alcohol and smoking weed, t be truthful am a bit of a "anything goes occasionally" type but once never seems to be that for me. Can honestly say that hallucinogens have never really been my thing(apart from what comes with sleep depravation!) Been an addict for 25years + and had some close calls but obviously, in my belief, it's not my time, YET! Everyday is a battle and am so glad to have found the courage to speak to others in similar situations. Have read some scary shit on this site but also such supportiveness. The world needs to open it's eyes to modern recreational life instead of pushing ALL DRUG USE under the carpet. I've been in all types of treatment centres and under different workers through the years but like minded people are always more helpful in my experience. Hopefully this site will help me at low times and my experiences can enlighten others occasionally - "good luck" to anyone battling an addiction and anyone playing around with substances needs to know that it takes a very strong person to beat the devil you befriend. Hello again to all from nelly snowball'!!
Hi and welcome to bluelight. We are all here to support each other. Hope you win your battle .keep strong wishing you all the luck in the world.

I need luck, as been battling this thing too long now and it hasn't got any easier. Everyday, ever after all these years I learn or hear something different/new and when u think you've beaten one demon really it's replaced by another(maybe that's my downfall) No longer physically addicted to "snowballs" - heroin n crack mixed in a syringe but psychologically the cravings are terrible ! Anyone who knows how to deal with the little devils sitting on your shoulders, please advise me the best way to deal with the situation as am at a loss. All my close family know where am at but it's hurting most of them more than me which makes it worse ?!

Hey guys, new member here from austin texas. I have seen lots of great info on this forum so wanted to join!!! I have been trying to kick kratom for about 9 or 10 months now with not much success....... its legal here so its had to stay off of.

Glad to be here though, looking for some support in making this last taper my one that works!!!

Thanks Again.
CheetoATX

Hey Cheeto ! Great to have ya with us at Bluelight.

Check out Sober Living for folks who are either doing what you are or have been down the road before.

Hello, i am new to the here not sure who is up and who is dragging people down. I see a lot of funny style here. Is this place legit? Or am I just see-in shadows on the web? I am not a A hole who is just pointing I would like to be able to let my hair down. so you could say.

Hey Eddy ! It doesn't matter if it's up or down, we at Bluelight are keeping it real.

Welcome :)

Hey all. Newly registered to BL, though I've been visiting this site for months to garner great information in harm reduction and all kinds of stuff.

I wanted to register so I could apply my own knowledge to help others on here and to have a platform in which I can get more specific advice on some of my own questions. Knowledge is power! Thank you and its great to be registered.

Hey chief, welcome aboard! :) What drugs are you into?

Hello everyone! Finally signed up after lurking around for a few weeks. Already have learned so much , shed a few tears and had some laughs:) I look forward to contributing and asking a few questions soon .

Hey Risenshiner, welcome to Bluelight! I'm moving the two threads with the specific questions over to Sober Living where it will get more eyes on it so you can get answers.

Hello my name is Tee but you guys can call me hippyhigh, I'm a young adult residing in Pennsylvania who just loves to learn about the effects, history and use of different opiums, natural drugs and etc. I'm always up for new friends and new information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there!
New here and looking to chat with someone who gets 'stuck' from time to time and loves doing so, yet hates themselves after it...

Feeling as if my life is in shambles.

Hey, welcome to bluelight :)

By "stuck" you mean what? Cause I have a few meanings of stuck of my own and they change pending on the reference

I have a problem with amps... I feel as if I get a lot done... But after I look at it and it's like damn, what did I do?

Its caused a lot of issues... While working, sure, it does help me get things done. I know in reality I end of becoming a paranoid self loathing fool who has been up for 3 days. I even used it a way I never intended to and I am beating myself up over it daily since.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.