• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Max and thumbie, nice to see you posting here, and welcome to Bluelight from us all :)

If you need any help, just let us know. Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you posting around and getting to know the folks here - we're mostly a friendly welcoming bunch!

All the best,
CFC

Hey I'm new and have a question that may get me flagged. If I take 4.3 grams of morphine will that be enough to do me in? I am used to 300-400 mg at once. No more than that so 4,300 mg should do it, right? Please let me know , I don't want to waste it for nothing.

Hey I'm new and have a question that may get me flagged. If I take 4.3 grams of morphine will that be enough to do me in? I am used to 300-400 mg at once. No more than that so 4,300 mg should do it, right? Please let me know , I don't want to waste it for nothing.

Hey mate, welcome to Bluelight :)

Sorry to hear you're feeling suicidal :( What's causing it?

Can I ask you take a look at The Dark Side and maybe consider talking about your issues there before you consider trying to do anything like that?

CFC

Hello. New here, but i have always used this site as a learning tool. And something happened recently that i thought i would share. Been doing heroin for a year and after last night.. Well i will save it for another forum

Herro, I'm pretty much an opportunist, besides dark and needles. My favorites are DMT and fungi. Yet they are hard to get in the part of the north west I'm in. Usually smoke white when it isn't crap. I'm here to learn. Don't remember why I originally signed up I forgot I did and it's been awhile. I'm sure it was to learn something or figure something out. Sssoooo herro! Hope you have all been having a thunderbitchen grandtastic day! My friends call me sticky.

Hello all. Glad to here. I'm a recovering addict. Although, I wonder why they say recovering? Does anyone ever really completely recover?

Hi Percival. You can pretty much feel normal most of the time, but you'll always be vulnerable. Welcome to Bluelight BTW :)

Hey there therealryan, turtle4422, orlandojade and percifal - welcome!! :)

Great to see you sign up and start posting.

What are your favourite drugs?

Hello to everytone, first let me tell you how incredibly helpful you all have been lately annnndddd sometimes snarky ha. New to BL about a month ago. Originally found the site through searching some questions I was having when I first started taking and shortly....taking more (-_-) Adderall. Hence, the 5:30 am post. SOB. From the midwest. Mom in her 30's, doing my best to stay on top with an addict brain. Not a single person knows I have been abusing after being MOSTLY sober the past ten years. MY favorite drug I hate to love? Crack..... but that takes me down fast and furious. Right now I haven't even taken a benzo (only supplements) on my binges because I am trying to hold on and convince myself I am in control only using a prescription a while longer. I am a lover of life most days(probably not within the next couple of hours,whoops) and love music and the arts. Thanks guys.

Hey supermom, well, you're definitely not alone here. I'm glad you're managing to hold it together though. How many of the forums have you checked out so far? If you're hoping to get sober again, you'll probably find Sober Living really helpful :)

Oh, and a belated welcome to Bluelight!!

Thanks Senior Moderator! You made my night! Yea I’d say managing to hold it together for sure, but we all know how fast that can go away. I don’t know I really have a great life and have managed to accomplish a great deal in the past ten years. But have started over a decent amount of times. Blue light has really been an outlet for me
the past couple of months so I really appreciate you replying!

Hello to everybody on Bluelight> Its so good to have another place to talk about safety in drug uses. I've always been interested in chemistry and the effects of them. I also shoot amateur videos. My fav drugs are GHB and nitrous. Have a great day

Hey Star, welcome from us all here :) Have you checked out all the forums yet?

Hope to see you posting around!
CFC

whats up guys. I'm a student. I'm into all sorts of drugs. Trying to experience as many drugs as I can. My go-to fixes are weed, prescription amphetamines, and LSD. I also occasionally enjoy prescription opioid medication, benzos and cocaine when I can get my hands on them. Anyways new to bluelight. I hope to expand my knowledge and know-how involving drug culture.

Welcome to Bluelight Hamez :)

Let us know if you'd like any help navigating the site.

G'day m8's, new bloke here with hurmor thats munted. Queenslander all day, have fun don't over do ya shit, one love.

I'm from East Coast of U.S.A. I have been a recreational user of many various persciption drugs, street drugs and research chemical drug analogs at different times and some times several together at the same time (drug stacks) I have experience with stimulants, ampetamines, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, opioids, hallucinogens and disassociate class substances. I have experience with freedom from addiction with the longest time being 2 years. I'm not clean currently I smoke methamphetamine, crack cocaine and abuse persciption drugs mostly Adderall. After I had a string of overdoses and being saved by CPR and Narcam I have not been using heroin or Percocets ever since 2015. I have a University education, B.S Biology and I have been part of a variety of different drug sceans spanning my 25 years in the game. I think that about covers my street cred. I'm here because I don't have a good social life and I'm an addict that is also a big nerd. Thanks for reading this and I will respond to your messages. Take care and have fun...with precautions and a drug buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.