• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

The Healthy Living Photo thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful photos MNIND!!! You are both looking very happy and healthy <3

And you, my dear, look a hundred times better than when I saw you, and back then you were perfectly healthy and beautiful :)

<3

Doesnt she look amazing??? :) She is a faerie that has been returned finally to her woods and allowed to thrive. I am in awe of her, watching her strong and healthy and wise with spices and choosing our meals and taking care of me with her love. She is my inspiration <3<3

after today's all round work
dsc03845ts.jpg

holy crap man!!!! 8o there comes your six pack brother!!!!!!!!! You're going to have very appealing symmetry.

I'm inspired man =D

MNIND and MM, awesome place! My kinda setting...

Impacto, good work there..

after today's all round work
dsc03845ts.jpg

do you do heavy work for your calves? They could be brought up. I stand by my previous comment that I am tremendously impressed.

Do you do BB squats? If not man if you would start you would notice a leaning effect almost immediately. It releases a nice punch of GH after the workout which goes systemic and preserves muscle and increases fat loss.

Keep up the strong work...and please give us progress pics along the way its cool to see.

thanks all <3<3<3

andy, i been using the seated pully squat thingy at 130kgs, and separately using the seated calf extension (also pully) thingo at the same weight. get in at least 3 sets of 10.

i've been meaning to get a photo of my calves up, their one my my strongest parts. actually, my glutes (my arse) seems to be the strongest, i almost use all the weight on that machine :D

i'm afraid of standing free weight barbell exercises. my dad had slipped discs in his back for as long as i can remember, and i really want to avoid risking back injuries.

Oh wow! You've progressed gradually in the past but this one is definitely a noticeable skip forward, congrats!

p.s. I'd totally hit it. =D <3

^well i do have a pulse ;) mwah gorgeous <3

calves as promised
20101012001.jpg
20101012003.jpg

moobs ;)
20101012004.jpg

20101012005.jpg

^hey dude. nice to put a face to the name. :)

cool shirt.

Slowly but surely I'm getting my muscular figure back that I once had almost 5 yrs ago

IMG_0158.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.