• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

The Healthy Living Photo thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugyhxgmf.jpg

Miss this face!!!!! <3

Thanks for the kind words guyz and N3 one day we will run 14 km together then hit a doof the same night. it will be rich. ;)

^I recall you saying something about running a cycle a few months back, how did that go?

I havent done it yet. Figured ill get more knowledge and experience before i go for it. But i definately want to do it.

im still trying to get non-muscly lol...

i was attempting to take a pic of me doing a sidekick with my phone, but its quite difficult. gotta wait for my photographer gf to come home heh.

Now to check back with some pics in a few weeks or so, hold me to that. =D

I'm lookin at the calendar and those few weeks are in the rearview my man!! ;)
How'd it all go?

I've been back in the gym hardcore for about a year now. A year steady with my workout intensity and diet on cue without the drugs to detour me.

I may have posted this before but this was me a little over a year ago...

Was right under 190
23jg3ub.jpg

Taken today: I know it's pretty much the same pic I took a month ago, but I was feelin pretty proud of myself and posted again ;)
Right at 215
65wsqw.jpg

happy to be healthy
2hwpnp4.jpg

shameless plug of somebody else as well =D

IP: how much weight have you lost man??

Last edited:
^^ Looking awesome dude!!!

This was a photo taken before my half-marathon the other day (yes, at 6am and I didn't have make-up on *gasp*)
birthday2.jpg

N3 I think it's so cool you put your mind to that race and did it!! Even with all the little nagging injuries and stuff. Props!! ;)

Always such a pretty smile btw even at 6am and before grueling race :)

Do you ever take a bad picture???

Last edited:
Haha KStoner <3
Yes of course I do take bad pics silly!
But thank you to digital cameras with instant deleting capabilities ;) =D

daaaaamn n3o you're looking fit, in all senses of the word!

That's some amazing progress in one year too kstoner! Inspirational stuff. I've just started going to a gym but unfortunately they don't have heavier free weights (olympic bars) so I can't do deadlifts, squats etc. It's because they're a 24 hour gym & unstaffed most of the time so it's for safety reasons I guess. I'm trying to work out a routine based on the machines available and dumbbells.

I'd take some before & after shots but I'm not photogenic & am camera shy :eek:

The sexy and fit Matsuo Munefusa (in front of the firewood we have stored up so far for the winter)

DSCN1145.jpg

Our forest (this is our front yard!)

DSCN1147.jpg

Front porch of our cabin

DSCN1146.jpg

Living in a forest in the oldest mountains on earth = healthy living. :) We are blessed.

<3

^ OMG I wanna visit you guys so bad!

MM looks yuMM.

And you, my dear, look a hundred times better than when I saw you, and back then you were perfectly healthy and beautiful :)

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.