• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

not IV BUT HAVE IM it at about 150 mg wasnt bad but nothing compared to snorting

Can you snort the 25mg pellets or do they leave a dark green dye up your nose?

No the only thing they leave is the wish you had chosen a different ROA. This is not a joke, EPH can easily damage nose and sinus tissue even with moderate use as if the ordeal with the pain wasn't torture enough. And this coming from an EPH lover... but one who plugs the stuff. Smaller dose, superior high. Small price to pay for dropping your pants just make sure you're alone or in appropriate company.

No the only thing they leave is the wish you had chosen a different ROA. This is not a joke, EPH can easily damage nose and sinus tissue even with moderate use as if the ordeal with the pain wasn't torture enough. And this coming from an EPH lover... but one who plugs the stuff. Smaller dose, superior high. Small price to pay for dropping your pants just make sure you're alone or in appropriate company.
Ya i heard plugging eph is the way to go. Plugging is one of the most sophisticated ROA'S IMHO. But ignorant people will say ewww im not going to plug a drug even though it is the most effective ROA for something like eph. Btw i still need to read your blog Kilfer, once i have time and stimulation!

Howdy fellow ethyl users! Just got a nice lil bit after a long break. Love it as much as I did (in moderation of course, hehh...)

Question: Last ethyl I had years ago when I was in the UK, crystalline and pure white. This time it's khaki, on the lighter side. It seems to be nice then the white batch, although I have also taken CBD. Any input?

Good night lords and madams :D

Howdy fellow ethyl users! Just got a nice lil bit after a long break. Love it as much as I did (in moderation of course, hehh...)

Question: Last ethyl I had years ago when I was in the UK, crystalline and pure white. This time it's khaki, on the lighter side. It seems to be nice then the white batch, although I have also taken CBD. Any input?

Good night lords and madams :D
A good night it is my fellow squire...perhaps you will find your answer come the first light of morrow...gnight me lorde!

A good night it is my fellow squire...perhaps you will find your answer come the first light of morrow...gnight me lorde!

G'morning... and eve- to my blue comrades of the Kingdom and further east (I miss my friends and family there). I'll go blog about it before I bring down all this euphoric banter :D.

The ethylphenidate is actually light tan- seems to just be a minor impurity.

yeah got let of with my troubles and for once the police did a wonderful job in getting me the help i need should be getting a case work and therapist with there help

so i am going to be naughty and celebrate with 6 g of this stuff and 3 g of mpa :) no need to buy benzo this week as ive plenty of free samples coming my way

cheers been hell this last few weeks with social works and the law but they came through which is a first a real one for me

I plan on getting some of this soon and experiment on it's effectiveness in keeping me focused. I suspect I may have some sort of ADD but haven't had an official diagnosis yet. If I dose oral only I guess this could fill the void until I get a proper script. I'll keep you guys updated.

Anyone have any idea of the B-A's of the different ROA's of EPH? (apart from IV which i presume is 99-100, IM probably 90+), what about intranasal, plugged, sublingual, oral?
Plugged, most definitely. 50 to 60% of oral dose gets you the same rush and lasts almost as long. Never tried that with the large crystals we mostly get now. Powder HCL was more suited for the purpose. Still have access to that but it's gotten more expense since the crystals have become the norm lately.

Hey guys, just need a little guidance please.

I've been snorting 100mg at a time. Usually 25mg up the left nostril then 25mg up the right nostril, pausing for 5 minutes, and then following it up with another 25mg in each nostril. Whilst it does seem to do the job, I do find that:

1) Physically, it's actually quite a lot of powder to snort and I feel that a lot of it is probably being wasted - I often get quite a prominent and prolonged drip.
2) I absolutely hate the burn from snorting it - though this is much more tolerable when I'm only using a smaller amount to re-dose.

Since plugging it isn't very convenient for me to do, I guess that leaves me with ingesting it orally - which I've never actually tried. So:

1) How does oral compare to intranasal?
2) I assume that if I changed from intranasal to oral, I'd have to increase the dose? If so, how much would you recommend I adjust it by?

Many thanks in advance for anyone who can help,

I tried Ethylphenidate for the first time the other day. I am an experienced drug taker, 15 years+, and sourced it from a reputable site. I've tried it a few times now and I really enjoy it. My main issue with it is that it's REALLY uncomfortable on the nose, especially if done a few times. If it's used regularly or in large quantities it wouldn't take long to cause damage and I've not really had that thought about snorting other substances before. I've had no issue with racing heart, like I had from Mephedrone (hate the stuff), or any other negative side affects when compared to other substances. Great stuff, nasty on the nose...but wouldn't be as good if it was bombed.

Edit - I have made a decision to purposely not buy any more ethylphenidate. My reason is that I've had addictions in the past, once with amphetamines, and I'm old enough and wise enough to spot when I could have a problem with a substance. Ignore the reviews that tell you that this stuff isn't moreish because it is! I can see this drug taking off quite quickly and easily

Last edited:
you know what helps with insufflation man, synthacaine. got 40mg of eph mixed with 70mg of synthacaine sitting infront of me and I cant feel a thing nose-wise (still pretty bad for it nonetheless)

^ I would strongly advise against this.
You know that the pain caused by insufflating ethylphenidate is because it is literally corroding the soft tissue in your sinus, right?

By adding a local anaesthetic, you are masking the pain in a way that will allow you to ignore your body's warning signs that you are doing something harmful.
Reducing the symptoms of drug-induced harm in this case increases the likely damage.
It's a seriously bad idea - without even taking into consideration the potential interaction and toxicity of using another stimulant in this way.
I don't mean to lecture - but bluelight is all about harm reduction...not how to get high without it hurting.
I think in cases such as this there is a big difference.
(Welcome, by the way!)

I've been snorting 100mg at a time. Usually 25mg up the left nostril then 25mg up the right nostril, pausing for 5 minutes, and then following it up with another 25mg in each nostril. Whilst it does seem to do the job, I do find that:

1) Physically, it's actually quite a lot of powder to snort and I feel that a lot of it is probably being wasted - I often get quite a prominent and prolonged drip.
2) I absolutely hate the burn from snorting it - though this is much more tolerable when I'm only using a smaller amount to re-dose.

Since plugging it isn't very convenient for me to do, I guess that leaves me with ingesting it orally - which I've never actually tried. So:

2) I assume that if I changed from intranasal to oral, I'd have to increase the dose? If so, how much would you recommend I adjust it by?

Hi,

Just out of interest why is plugging not convinient for you?? Granted I know the concept my seem alien, but there is absolutely nothing to it. Especially if you have EPH pellets, just put a bit of lubricant on the hole and pop the pill up. No pain at all, no discomfort and the pellets are tiny. It's like dropping a pin head in a wizards sleeve tbh.

Out of interest, I won't be snorting EPH ever again, despite that ROA being my favourite with more tolerable substances. I am however wondering whether plugging EPH pellets (Or powder/crystal) would have any sort of corrosive effect with the anal glands at all?

EDIT - And I agree, for a lot of substances either oral or plugging seems to provide the most effective results in the quickest time. Only a handful of substances seems tolerable and effective snorted. I'm not taking a like to oral or plugging as a great way of ROA.

Hi,

Just out of interest why is plugging not convinient for you?? Granted I know the concept my seem alien, but there is absolutely nothing to it. Especially if you have EPH pellets, just put a bit of lubricant on the hole and pop the pill up. No pain at all, no discomfort and the pellets are tiny. It's like dropping a pin head in a wizards sleeve tbh.

Out of interest, I won't be snorting EPH ever again, despite that ROA being my favourite with more tolerable substances. I am however wondering whether plugging EPH pellets (Or powder/crystal) would have any sort of corrosive effect with the anal glands at all?

EDIT - And I agree, for a lot of substances either oral or plugging seems to provide the most effective results in the quickest time. Only a handful of substances seems tolerable and effective snorted. I'm not taking a like to oral or plugging as a great way of ROA.

I've done it when I'm at home and it was fine for that... but I don't spend much time at home any more. I'm usually at work or out and about with friends.

Tried this a few times, oral, I don't like it & I'm not tempted to try smoking snorting or injecting, it seems quite a harsh chemical. It's a powerful mental stimulant, gives a dopamine rush, but there's no physical energy, no adrenaline, no drive to do work. It seems easy to overdo it too. I'm just going to save it for occasional micro doses, although I can't really think of many occasions it'd suit. I was hoping it'd be more like amphetamine, but it's not even close, no good for cleaning the house or anything that requires a bit of physical energy.

*bump* - I would still like some advice on the above please! I'm having a hard time snorting this stuff at work!

[User Review]

Some of you may remember my earlier posts where I was slating this drug and remarking that I was less than impressed with its effects after reading other users' reviews. However, I did admit that I suspected that it may have been down to poor product, despite being purchased from a well renowned and respected online supplier within the UK.

I read numerous reports that, although notably subtle in its effects, it could be enjoyable if insufflated in doses as low as 25-50mg... which I never experienced. It wasn't until insufflated 100-150mg that I could appreciate its effects, which pretty much confirmed by initial thoughts that the product wasn't the quality I had expected. Accordingly, I could still enjoy ethylphenidate, I just had to take more of it... I soon saw off the initial 2g and decided to order from a different supplier to see whether my suspicion regarding the quality of the product was true.

This time, I decided to order it from the most well-known supplier within the UK, but consequently, it was also the most expensive supplier in the UK... (however, I saw that they were flogging all their Etizolam and Diclazepam at half price, so I bought 1,000x Etizolam tabs - which was an otherwise unknown bonus!)

So despite paying more, would I actually get more bang for my buck?

Yes sir!

So. I got my order this morning and carefully weighed it... 3.42g! Not a huge freebie, but not bad at all seeing as I only paid for 3g, huh! There are actually several user reviews on their site saying that the buyer received more product than ordered, whether by weight of powder or number of tablets, so this was a nice little surprise for me! Kinda makes me feel better about paying more for it now. I assume the reviews are all real, but most probably selectively moderated prior to public publishing.

So anyway, having taken previously 100-150mg to catch a nice buzz, but reading that 25-50mg is usually a good dose, I went with ~50mg. I picked out 2 little crystals in the bag which weighed 56mg... that'll do.

I tipped the two crystals off the scale, crushed them up into as fine a powder as possible, racked it up, and railed half up each nostril. The burn was less intense as the previous product, again leading me to question it's quality. I felt its' effects come on fairly rapidly, within 3-5 minutes or so, and the nasal burn resided in 60 seconds. In a subtle kind of way, my mood changed to be quite intense, I felt quite serious. Focused. Meticulous. Attentive. I wouldn't call it a rush, but there was a definite buzz. My pulse didn't increase, but my palms got noticeably sweaty.

I didn't really have much planned for the afternoon so I bumped some hip hop classics and just enjoyed the vibe. It was certainly better than the previous product had ever achieved. I was casually flicking back over the reviews from site that I sourced it from and read that somebody had counted out more Etizolam than they had ordered. I had a momentary thought.... what if I also received more Etizolam than I ordered? So in this heightened state, I decided to open up the bag and count them. Each and every 1,243 of them as it turns out. Bonus! I counted them quite frantically, yet attentively and meticulously.

The effects lasted for quite a surprisingly long time and I actually really enjoyed it. I have always steered away from stims in the past, and gone for downers (mainly valium & oxycodone) because of my heart palpation problems - but I was pleasantly surprised with this. I've not actually read too much about tolerance so I don't know if this is much of an issue with Ephylphenidrate?

[End of Review]

Either way, I'm really happy that I decided to re-order from a different supplier, I really enjoyed it and will certainly enjoy it's use in the future!