• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

Wow, this stuff really does sting going up the nose

Yeah, and insufflation seems like a pretty shit pay off for the sting it incurs too. Just re-dosed and snorted 80mg but if this doesn't give any rush or high, then I'm going to try both oral ingestion and plugging tomorrow.

Unless this does turn out to be a good ROA and actually worthwhile, I really wouldn't like to try snorting any more than 80mg. I was nearly choking after the first 40mg went up my left nostril. The drip also sucks too - though my throat and front teeth feel quite numb now.

I've read so much conflicting information about Ethylphenidate, which is fine - we all have differing opinions, so it'd be fantastic if I could collate some feedback from first-hand users with regards to your suggested guidelines on:

Nasal Insufflation
- Initial dosing quantity:
- Re-dosing quantity and frequency:
- Initial/Peak/Maximum onset:
- Any comments:

Oral Ingestion
- Any comments:

Anal Plugging
- Any comments:

... And please feel free to just copy & paste the above as a template so you can quickly fill it in with feedback.

I'm gonna chill in bed for the next hour or so (unless this perks me up) and do some more digging around this topic.

Thanks,

I've also noticed that it doesn't put too much strain on my heart either or circulatory system

forget nasal it's just not worth it. (damage) i will only oral cap it.

Been an hour now and not felt a thing, totally disappointed and very tired so going to sleep.

edit: I originally made this post ^^^ this morning at 02:06 but I'm just updating it this afternoon at 16:01.

Despite snorting 80mg, from which I gather - should have perked me up and kept me awake for a fair while, I feel asleep very shortly after making this post. I'd say within ½h, probably ¾h at max - I felt very tired. Had a perfect night sleep with no distractions/interruptions and was woken up by my alarm at 11:00AM feeling super tired and a bit groggy, so a good 8h sleep. Also woke up with a massive headache.

Last edited:
Bunk? Had a whole 1g batch that I swear to god was rock candy made by satan. I mean actual fucking candy.

Don't smoke this shit, those quick bursts are euphoric at first, but they're definitely damaging and you feel it after the use. The troughs and hills of blood plasma turn it into crack. I find rectally thoroughly dissolved in water the most even route which produces the least anxiety/tachycardia.

Of course then again I said the last few day's I've taken a single lopresser ER once daily.

Well after the 2 very disappointing experiences of snorting ethyl powder I just plugged ethyl crystal so will see how changing them two variables differs in effects, if at all.

Will keep a brief log:

T+00:00 50mg of crystal plugged - completely guessed what dose to take, based on what others have suggested (but weighed on mg scales)
T+00:10 Not really sure what the average onset time is, but nothing as of yet. Gonna go put some laundry on to wash.
T+00:20 Would've thought I'd experienced even a little something by now. Starting to think that 50mg was too small.
T+00:30 Still nothing, actually feeling very chilled and a little dopey. Fancy a nice espresso but don't want that skew the experience.
T+00:40 Bored & tempted to quickly snort some to try and hurry it up, but I guess that'll defeat the whole purpose of trying out plugging.
T+00:50 zZzZzZ... Just reading some reports about how good sublingual use is. Might give that a try at T+01:00

Okay so that just didn't work at all for some reason, after reading about the wonders of sublingual use I'm going to re-dose and give that a try.

T+01:00 50mg of crystal crushed into a powder and put under my tongue. The taste is disgusting, the numbing is instant, but bot were anticipated.
T+01:05 Okay so maybe crushing it was a wrong move. I uncontrollably and instantly salivated massively. Within minutes my mouth was full of saliva, trying not to swallow and keep it under there as long as possible, I eventually have to give up and swallow the saliva. Maybe I should've just popped the crystal under there whole to suck on slowly and absorb that way? - I'd appreciate any thoughts on that?
T+01:10 The front of my tongue is incredibly numb, I can bite on it quite hard and feel the pressure but not the pain. Seems to work very well as a local oral anaesthetic. Weird thought but I might keep some aside for if I ever have a painful mouth ulcer. Better than benzo/lido-caine!
T+01:20 Still not feeling much, fingers do feel a bit light though. Just read a common side effect is 'penis-shrinkage' - thank God for that. Now I can blame my small dick on having used Ethylphenidate. That's honestly the only good that's come out of this 'experience' so far.
T+01:30 Still nothing so going to end this report now.

Well I don't know what to say... Every time I've tried this, it's just been thoroughly disappointing. Perhaps expected too much from it due to the glowing reports of other users on BL... I can only think that:

The effects of it are subtle and I'm just not noticing them because I'm looking for more of an impact.
I doubt this, because even in small doses, quite a lot of BL users have stated that it's onset is fast with a noticeable rush in some instances. They also report feeling noticeably perked up and energetic, in a different frame of mind. It's also referred to as a 'potent stimulant' pretty much everywhere on line.

My scales are dodgy.
I doubt this, not only because they're brand new, but because I was able to calibrate them before every use by using a calibration weight that was supplied with them. Furthermore, I also tried weighing a few different coins and their reported weight was pretty damn accurate to what the internet says their weight should be.

I'm not taking a high enough dose.
I think this is a possibility, however, the doses I'm taking are in line with what other users have taken and then reported back with very positive experiences. I think I'm going to try 100mg plugged in an hour or so as a last ditched attempt.

The product isn't good quality.
I think this has to be the most plausible answer, as I just can't think of any other reason that can explain why it's been so rubbish. However, it was purchased from the UK's biggest online vendor and I've used the vendor quite a few times for other stuff such as Etizolam, and it's always been fine. So that's left me wondering... keeping in mind, I bought 1g of powder and 1g of crystal and both were rubbish, so again, not really sure.

I think I'm going to try once more at a much higher dose and then give up with Ethylphenidate. I might consider buying just 500mg or so a different vendor to see if that's any better, but I'm not holding my breath.

Other than that, I now look forward to going back to using Oxycodone.

Last edited:
it's a pretty plain stim, little euphoria, but gets one chatting a lot IME (i usually mix it with psychs though with a co-tripper)... alone, i just gives me a lot of pep, but im very sensitive to EPH, i prefer s/l or parachute for ROA... too much in a night dos start to give me headaches though, and again in the morning (or after having slept a little, depending on my sleping pattern at th time)

What i find good about taking EPH with psychs is it gives me a lot of energy, but doesn't affct the psych experience, apart from being spedier... unlike a stim like 4-FA (which i far prefer alone) but might "take too much space" over the psych, i dunno....

Ok, so I took a good amount plugged the last 2-3 days, I've taken maybe 1.5- 2 grams rectally, maybe 1.66? I've been stationary a good majority playing with linux, CLIs, and virtual machines and didn't quite notice any pain in my foot, just a sore spot on my ass, dunno if it was like a pressure point. Well today on that side mt foot (left) swelled the fuck up bigger than I've ever seen it, and just a bit on the right.

Hurts like fuck, little needley pains everywhere,

Word to the wise, when you're immeshed in something else for a long period, make sure you're sitting comfortably and freely. It's also a damn dining room table chair (pretty, not ergonomic at all). And I was trying to prop myself up with some sheets to remove the pressure point and it seemed to work.

The pain started about as soon as I stood up, or at least went from a tingle to a 4-5. It's half that or less now. I thought that was odd.

It was all odd, I've taken higher doses of other stims, and never been in this much pain. I'd call it positional hypoxia for lower limbs (knee down, worse in foot). I doubt it was the vasoconstriction, the first times I did EPH there were noticeable pressor effects like cold hands, in that case they were white.... not bright red.

Now at about two-2.5 hours all that's left is mild pain 1-2 and very little swelling. So fucked up, and it seemed to happen quickly. Be careful how you sit!

(I started writing this at around 2pm in tons of pain it's 530 now and it's almost all gone.

Which one shall I get to prevent this? They're both within 20 bucks of each other on amazon, the right is cheaper.

I call them: The Persistence Of Memory....foam-free chairs

thepersistanceofmemeory_foamlackingseats.gif

What I was trying to do (remove a white background) when I accidently created that^ by flatterning it into a background image first. Who knew that's what happens. I expected a transparent one....

2dcj3fp.gif

it's a pretty plain stim, little euphoria, but gets one chatting a lot IME (i usually mix it with psychs though with a co-tripper)... alone, i just gives me a lot of pep, but im very sensitive to EPH, i prefer s/l or parachute for ROA... too much in a night dos start to give me headaches though, and again in the morning (or after having slept a little, depending on my sleping pattern at th time)

What i find good about taking EPH with psychs is it gives me a lot of energy, but doesn't affct the psych experience, apart from being spedier... unlike a stim like 4-FA (which i far prefer alone) but might "take too much space" over the psych, i dunno....

I think for euphoria it goes 4fa (maybe meth)>Amhet>EPH>2FA 2FA is where the euphoria is dead and you're riding on a surge of lightning! Good thing about that stuff is paranoia and tachycardia generally never came with it's energy. I think EPH might be more euphoric than Amphet if you wait a long time. I have never almost puked from a high quantity of euphoria, has happened several times with EPH.

What's S/l mean for an ROA? Sub-Lip? ;)

Ethylphenidate yesterday also seemed to give me a histamine release... I was rubbing my nose every 20 seconds like I just swallowed 14 roxis. Yet.... I haven't had an actual opioid (not loperamide) in weeks. I found that odd, and it had strange euphoric spikes.

Last edited:
Which one shall I get to prevent this? They're both within 20 bucks of each other on amazon, the right is cheaper.

The right is also uglier. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I know, I know. But the eyes of this beholder sore at the sight of that crafty thang. But before getting a new chair I suggest trying an adjustable footrest with your current office chair unless you really hate it. Footrest does wonders for me on EPH, keeps me from wrapping my knees around the seat's edge so that my feet could rest on the chair's "spokes" that hold the wheels. This positional issue is supposedly a cause for circulatory problems in lower limbs while one is on vasoconstrictive drugs. But if you absolutely must get one of those "chairs" , take the left one :)

circulatory problems in lower limbs while one is on vasoconstrictive drugs. But if you absolutely must get one of those "chairs" , take the left one :)

I get that that too with EPH, if i'm sitting with my legs crossed too long... and yah I guess the let one... but 20 bucks seems very cheap, might be wiser to invest in something a bit more expensive, i you're often using that chair

And yes s/l = sub-lingual ;)

Chair I'm sitting in now....

2f0cbbk.gif

Current one... lol, no arm rest.

I want that cray 1400$ Pixel by Herman Miller, incredible chair.

And this damn thing keeps leting air out, I'm almost 6' and my ass is like 1.4 feet from the floor lol
it still doesn't have that fucked up pressure point of the other chair. I was scared shitless.

COMPARTMENT COMPARTMENT! RHABDO RHABDO! OH SHIT! BYE FOOT!

Probably excessively, but then again there's the potential of a stroke as the blood slows in your extremities from something like that,.

and yah I guess the let one... but 20 bucks seems very cheap, might be wiser to invest in something a bit more expensive, i you're often using that chair

I think he meant the chairs' prices were within $20 of each other not that they cost $20 :)

Chair I'm sitting in now....

Gotcha. This definitely annihilates even the chair on the right in the "esthetically challenged" department. If I ever dared bringing this home my GF would have me drive it to a landfill myself, just to make sure. :D

This shit's casutic as fuck. Been bleeding through both nostrils all day long. Never snorting this shit again.

Finna try plugging it one last time before I throw it out and feed it to the birds.

Gotcha. This definitely annihilates even the chair on the right in the "esthetically challenged" department. If I ever dared bringing this home my GF would have me drive it to a landfill myself, just to make sure. :D

Like Frasier's Dad's hideous chair lol. It's supposed to be about comfort and posture! If the damn pump didn't suck and it stayed inflated it's actually quite comfortable!

The kneeling ones I remember from my childhood. I sat at this odd orange one when I learned to type on MS-DOS 4.0, nostalgic :)

This shit's casutic as fuck. Been bleeding through both nostrils all day long. Never snorting this shit again.

Finna try plugging it one last time before I throw it out and feed it to the birds.

Some people seem to feel this much more than others. I don't snort it cause I agree with the other guy, it really doesn't hurt much but it does do extreme damage. It's probably more dangerous than the shit that hurts a TON. I thought some of the cathinones, older RC stims now banned hurt WAY more. 4-FA WAY MORE! If I didn't realize how much it fucked you up I'd probably still be vaping it.

So far my lungs and my heart are thanking me. It's amazing how horrible you can feel while ridding that stimulation when vaped/snorted. Uneasy, anxious, palpitations, pronounced tachycardia, and how it almost all disappears when plugged (I would guess it's smoother orally too *shrug* I parachute as little as necessary. After swallowing balls of kratom it now makes me gag).

you didn't just straight up snorth the stuf out the bag did u? you did crush and work it into as fine a powder as possible (even then you can tell snorting isn't great, it's not 2Cx or 4-FA, but still...)... either way, may fav roa or this is sublingual, a small dab now and again, not looking for euphoria, just waiting till i can get some legit ritalin to be able to concentrate a bit...

Like Frasier's Dad's hideous chair lol. It's supposed to be about comfort and posture! If the damn pump didn't suck and it stayed inflated it's actually quite comfortable!

But it's still hideous =D

From the looks of it the more you pump the less backrest is available. How can that be comfortable? Or is it supposed to be kept inflated at low pressure?

I sat at this odd orange one when I learned to type on MS-DOS 4.0, nostalgic :)

Yeah same here but I think it was DOS 3.0. The monochrome composite monitor was definitely green characters on black background which was later "upgraded" to amber. Machine was a spankin' 286 which cost something like 4 or 5 G's in the day and featured exciting games like Chess with Boris and monochrome Missile Command with squirrel sound effects. And floppies were actually floppy.

Maybe it was 3? I don't remember lol. I played 'bricks' (click the bricks... shit falls.) castle, chip and dale (wasn't in color though):
chip_dale.gif
Also on a green and black screened computer. Never saw an amber one, went from that -> Windows 95, quite the shock!

Maybe it was 3? I don't remember lol. I played 'bricks' (click the bricks... shit falls.) castle, chip and dale (wasn't in color though):

I stuck with DOS until 5.0 because pre-Win95 versions of Windows sucked. But at least when we got to Win95 it had games like Castle Wolfenstein, Dunne and Fleet Defender, which prompted me to get a color SVGA monitor (15-inch NEC Multiscan CRT, $700), plus an Ad Lib sound card (there were no others back then) and some 3dFx graphics card with an impressive (but very tiny) fan on it. Today's larger LCD monitors are okay (provided you stare straight at 'em) but they don't display 16 resolutions with auto-switching. Ah the golden days...

Also on a green and black screened computer. Never saw an amber one[...]

Amber-on-black composites were touted as more ergonomic because the text was brighter than greens especially under bright lighting conditions but I don't think it caught on much because the BW VGA's that appeared almost simultaneously were a million times superior... as was their pricing. Color VGA's soon displaced those as well. This all happened as I was doing my Computer Science Bachelor's so I remember the details, especially the expenses but thanks to sponsorship programs we got corporate grants for many of those or I'd have starved.

The product isn't good quality.
I think this has to be the most plausible answer

So do I because your experience is completely at odds with statistics regarding EPH experiences. Not everyone likes it but getting nothing at all out of it, that I never came across before.