• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

So do I because your experience is completely at odds with statistics regarding EPH experiences. Not everyone likes it but getting nothing at all out of it, that I never came across before.

This is what I'm thinking, which is surprising, because the vendor has a good rep in the UK.

Just tried plugging 100ml and fuck me that stings. Still no effects though.

The plug needs to be very shallow, about 2 inches up the anus. And it's not supposed to sting

mmm well I'm flushing the rest of this tomorrow tbh. Don't know whether to risk wasting more money from a different supplier...

Bunk? Had a whole 1g batch that I swear to god was rock candy made by satan. I mean actual fucking candy.

Don't smoke this shit, those quick bursts are euphoric at first, but they're definitely damaging and you feel it after the use. The troughs and hills of blood plasma turn it into crack. I find rectally thoroughly dissolved in water the most even route which produces the least anxiety/tachycardia.

Of course then again I said the last few day's I've taken a single lopresser ER once daily.

Lol my man, I can't wait to have a taste. And it looks like this will be the first drug I ever had the incentive to use rectal ROA. =D

really need to quit this shit damn stuff with mpa is running my life

Get it together my friend. Stim addiction can be a one way train straight to hell brother.

mmm well I'm flushing the rest of this tomorrow tbh. Don't know whether to risk wasting more money from a different supplier...

Lol bro, don't flush it!!! I just flushed some 4-fa and felt like shit after. Check yo mail homie.

Lol my man, I can't wait to have a taste. And it looks like this will be the first drug I ever had the incentive to use rectal ROA. =D

Get it together my friend. Stim addiction can be a one way train straight to hell brother.

to late by 22 years just hoping that these and benzo haven't end my life earlier than i was hoping

to late by 22 years just hoping that these and benzo haven't end my life earlier than i was hoping

I hope so too. It's never too late. I really hope you are well. Reading your words makes me not want to try this anymore, which is probably best. Looks like it's back to the mind expanding lessons of mxe for me.

And to think I almost jumped on the stim train again, well I kind of did. I have a psych appt b/c I'm trying to score some dexedrine. These RC's don't compare to good old dexy. Chances are I may have to start off on ritalin, but hopefully adderall. It may take a little work to get the doc to amp it up a notch to dexies. Anyways I shouldn't be discussing this, I'm just speaking on my current stimulant infatuation.

Ain't nothin' like making the system work for you. Maybe that's not a good idea either, but like I said I already stepped on the train and it sure ain't so easy to jump off once you've boarded.

Last edited:
I hope so too. It's never too late. I really hope you are well. Reading your words makes me not want to try this anymore, which is probably best. Looks like it's back to the mind expanding lessons of mxe for me.

And to think I almost jumped on the stim train again, well I kind of did. I have a psych appt b/c I'm trying to score some dexedrine. These RC's don't compare to good old dexy. Chances are I may have to start off on ritalin, but hopefully adderall. It may take a little work to get the doc to amp it up a notch to dexies. Anyways I shouldn't be discussing this, I'm just speaking on my current stimulant infatuation.

Ain't nothin' like making the system work for you. Maybe that's not a good idea either, but like I said I already stepped on the train and it sure ain't so easy to jump off once you've boarded.

Oh but now stims have more reasons to fear us "old timers" than us to fear them. Please check the top blog entry here about the impending demise of our worst foe:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/blog.php

Since I am the author of the article and subject of the experiments (the second one is housed in the pharmacology section), I just want resume the situation by saying this. We now have the means for a comfortable stims ride whose side effects will no longer gnaw at our quality of life. Smooth stim, clean stim, dirty stim, work stim, none is to fear anymore. So bring them on and to the cops: STFU and leave us as peaceful as we leave you. Have a nice evening all :)

A couple, maybe few more modrate sublingual doses of EPH and i've finished my 5g's, i decided not to re-order (counting on my doctor to Rx me ritalin or Modafinil for ADD on wednesday)... anything i should be prepared for...? slight cravings i suppose, a lack of motivation for 24 maybe 48 hours, maybe a bit grumpy, but that's about it no? I'll prob take a few different benzos, some booze, and have some spare bupe to double my dose eceptionally if i'm really not feeling well to smoothe this transition.

I really got into constant EPH use, morn to evening, redosing as soon as i started to feel a slight come-down... i had no problem stopping taking 4-FA, which is more euphoric (by far) etc. after a 10gram binge but have quite a bit of apprehention about running out of EPH...

any advice?

slight cravings i suppose, a lack of motivation for 24 maybe 48 hours, maybe a bit grumpy, but that's about it no?

Yup sounds like me last time I did 5g EPH, last MAY IRC. The expecting of new stims in a near future (Rx or not) likely plays a psychological role in the alleviating of more serious symptoms imho

Some people seem to feel this much more than others. I don't snort it cause I agree with the other guy, it really doesn't hurt much but it does do extreme damage. It's probably more dangerous than the shit that hurts a TON. I thought some of the cathinones, older RC stims now banned hurt WAY more. 4-FA WAY MORE! If I didn't realize how much it fucked you up I'd probably still be vaping it.

So far my lungs and my heart are thanking me. It's amazing how horrible you can feel while ridding that stimulation when vaped/snorted. Uneasy, anxious, palpitations, pronounced tachycardia, and how it almost all disappears when plugged (I would guess it's smoother orally too *shrug* I parachute as little as necessary. After swallowing balls of kratom it now makes me gag).

Hi,

I apologise if I have missed it, but I am just making my way through this thread now.

To which post or comment, or on what basis was EPH does extreme damage with snorting ROA??

EDIT - Sorry I think I have answered my own question. I take it was in regards to the caustic effects?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Anyone have any idea of the B-A's of the different ROA's of EPH? (apart from IV which i presume is 99-100, IM probably 90+), what about intranasal, plugged, sublingual, oral?

once you start with stims you wont ever stop unless you really hate them

The sickest thing about stim addiction is that you still keep using them even after you have begun to really hate them.

Every comedown that drains your soul, literally making you feel a sense of impending doom that it the worst feeling ever.

We say, THIS ISNT WORTH it at all during the comedown, the real paranoia, extreme anxiety, and other hell like symptoms.

But give it a few days and magically your brain just remembers that initial high, that euphoric rush, that pleasure that is otherwise in achievable .

But the high doesn't match the low, and stims turn you into a complete weirdo.

so well put i am in that stage of i know i can score Thursday and my mood has changed all ready same every time

Can you snort the 25mg pellets or do they leave a dark green dye up your nose?