• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

I also got a pretty active 'stim tongue' on this - also some noticeable jaw clenching that wasn't too severe or bothersome really - I did have to consistently and conciously remind myself to stop clenching my jaw (again, not really too bothersome or distracting - just the usual clenching that atoms cause) - I was mostly trying to avoid getting a headache from the clenching as opposed to it being so bothersome that it took something away from the experience as a whole

the tip of my tongue is a bit raw and sensitive from constantly rubbing and poking my bottom teeth with it - but, you know, that stuff comes with the territory ;)

The only time my teeth got sore was when my head got vasoconstriction and all my fucking teeth hurt, soon as i got rid of that i felt fine.As for coffee well after drinking one this morning while still on eph i got tightness in chest and rapid heartbeat, i had to take some kratom.

I rather like EPH over other stims I have access to like a-pvp or MPA. EPH seems to provide the best euphoria from the ones I have used without as much extreme stimulation and/or anxiety such as I get with a-pvp. I am no chemist but from the little i gleam on wikipedia EPH has a higher affinity with Dopamine receptors rather than Norepinephrine receptors. But i will say that ROA is key at least with my body and experience. Nasal ROA seem to give me more anxiety.

I know this is kind of weird but hey whatever. Rectal ROA seem to provide me with the best positive effects (euphoria) and least negative effects (speedy anxiety). It also appears to be more efficient in term of lower dosage being need to get where you want. It also does not burn one bit down there. I know it seems messed up to put stuff up your exit shoot but this is the one and the only one I ROA in that manner just because of the marked difference in it reaction.

Just dissolve your desired amount in small amount of warm water (i use 0.7ml) in a small shot glass or container that has a depression on the bottom. I usually stay on the lower end around 40mg but i sometimes wander into the 55 or 65 mg range. Then I use a 1ml oral syringe (no needle lol) and suck up the water thats why a small depression in vessel help since 0.7mls is not much. Lube up yourself and syringe, lay down on left side, insert, depress, remove, genitally clench muscle in that area to prevent leakage, wait 5 min. Get up and i am fine for hour or two with good euphoria and very little speediness or anxiety. Repeat if you want after hour or two, i usually on do it once or twice. I do keep a supply of benzos around just in case. i also do sometimes nasal ROA a small quantity (5-10 mg) right after the rectal ROA to get the initial bump.

Side Note: If you have any opiates on hand the pair well with it.

Last edited:
what can i be buy rather easy and cheap that i can cut with EPH to make it less painful for snorting, creating a numbing effect like coke?

lidocaine hmm ive also read about benzocaine would that be similar?

benzocaine is similar, but cutting eph with numbing agents is pretty mad shady, it won't be any easier on your nose either...

simple answer by synthacaine same stuff eph just cut with procaine or lidocaine saves you the hassle

^^sublingual works for me... vaping must be more intense but less long lasting...

I found less is more with this stuff, 10mg dissolved in a drink is just a nice amount for me, little fiendish urge to redose, but controllable & it's stronger than an energy drink. 20mg+ & it's hard to stop myself going for more.

just waiting on a gram to arrive which is amazing for me can't believe i am managing to buy the stuff in small amounts best way i am finding do this is just one a week then il cut back even more like half till i am totally clean all together

^^ More power to you, brother! (Having beat methamphetamine many years ago, I guess I had what it takes to beat ethylphenidate, but eth was a bitch.)

yeah its a good plan i think get just one once a week for now then cutting down till i am comply clean just need to find something to do on a day time to keep my mind off it

Please help, does anyone have pictures of aprox what 120mg in crushed crystal would be for snorting or could someone please upload that amount so I have a general idea? I may have taken too much and do not have a scale so have had to guess on a 25gram bag I had sent to me and I am in a rural area of the Philippines right now with no place to purchase a scale. I realize this is completely unwise in using something or trying something without even knowing the amount you are taking. I am kindly asking please someone if they can give me an approximation or take the time to upload a picture of that amount in a crushed crystal for snorting. It just may save my life, I was feeling good at first but am not feeling well right now and the nearest hospital from this area is 3 hours away plus very unreliable in this country. I would have a heart attack and die before ever making it there lol No Joke - Please if someone can take the time to direct me to a picture or upload one it would be so much to me as I just did a line about 45mins ago and may have taken way too much. I was guessing it was 120mg but that is all I can do based on the 25gram bag. Please help. Thanks

Hi, Lady_Islands.

"Eyeballing" doses flies in the face of harm reduction, and cheap milligram scales can be purchased online, so I recommend that you get one. Because crystals and clumps of powder have a tendency to sometimes look identical and yet weigh very differently, it's pointless and reckless to put up a photo for people to use as a guide.

Be careful, I found ethylphenidate very moreish, and 25g is never good to have around. lol

Please help, does anyone have pictures of aprox what 120mg in crushed crystal would be for snorting or could someone please upload that amount so I have a general idea? I may have taken too much and do not have a scale so have had to guess on a 25gram bag I had sent to me and I am in a rural area of the Philippines right now with no place to purchase a scale. I realize this is completely unwise in using something or trying something without even knowing the amount you are taking. I am kindly asking please someone if they can give me an approximation or take the time to upload a picture of that amount in a crushed crystal for snorting. It just may save my life, I was feeling good at first but am not feeling well right now and the nearest hospital from this area is 3 hours away plus very unreliable in this country. I would have a heart attack and die before ever making it there lol No Joke - Please if someone can take the time to direct me to a picture or upload one it would be so much to me as I just did a line about 45mins ago and may have taken way too much. I was guessing it was 120mg but that is all I can do based on the 25gram bag. Please help. Thanks

Hi Lady Islands, you seem to be in quite some distress, so what I'll do for you is measure out 120mg in crystal eph and then crush it an make it into a line so that it'll give you an idea as to how much you should be taking.

If you give me 20 minutes, would that be okay? How does that sound?