• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Trifle Annoyed Thread - Wobbly & Custard

Making accusations we cannot substantiate -- and to all intents and purposes, that means anything shy of catching him in flagrante delicto -- is more likely to bring down real trouble on other people. People stand to get hurt -- people who really do not deserve any of it, at all.

So for now, for the sake of the EADD Community, please refrain from stirring the shit any more. It will still stink. Just continue to trust (and where necessary, assist) staff to contain the matter as best we can. You probably haven't even seen certain posts before they disappeared. And that is a good thing; for once seen, some will surely attest, they can never be un-seen.

Not sure if online buying drugs while they induce typo's on a touch-screen keyboard or slapping a Visa Debit on the forehead of the corner-shop staff...

Not sure if online buying drugs while they induce typo's on a touch-screen keyboard or slapping a Visa Debit on the forehead of the corner-shop staff...

hahahahahaha sorry that gave me a chuckle then. I've an image of a report of a UFO flying so fast it's detectable. Don't worry people it's just Scotchy throwing his phone because it won't let him buy his drugs -:D

Probably best to do them in the morning, Scotchy <3

Evey

"Diarrhoea" receiving the red underline in favour of "diarrhea" irks me a little....

One word.......Aluminum (Aluminium)

what's that all about? :) :)

Rant-it's spring, it's April, Baseball started Friday and it hasn't hit 40F in week and it's only a hope for next week. This is def. not how April is supposed to go! Rant over.

Purchased a bag of lollies and 8 out of 9 were cola flavoured. That's the DEBBLES FLAVOUR! Seriously the worst sweetie flavour of them all! BASTARDS! This has made me a trifle annoyed!