• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Trifle Annoyed Thread - Wobbly & Custard

Purchased a bag of lollies and 8 out of 9 were cola flavoured. That's the DEBBLES FLAVOUR! Seriously the worst sweetie flavour of them all! BASTARDS! This has made me a trifle annoyed!

I dread to think how annoyed you'd be about cola flavoured trifle... ;)

I'm totally incensed that I haven't yet witnessed you mercilessly flaying Sprout and Don alive for this morning's modfuckwittery...

What flavours had you been expecting?

Ummm, multiple flavours not just cola! One strawb flavoured lolly does not really count as varied lolly flavours.....

I dread to think how annoyed you'd be about cola flavoured trifle... ;)

I'm totally incensed that I haven't yet witnessed you mercilessly flaying Sprout and Don alive for this morning's modfuckwittery...

if you served me cola flavoured trifle you'd be quite surprised at where internally I'd be able to place it!

As for the flaying of the boys, you've not earned enough brown stars to be witness to that in all it's glory. Try harder....

I'm moderately annoyed that I've only had 5 hours sleep in 3 days and it's NOT chemically related. I just can't sleep and I want to sooooo badly :(

I've got a busy day ahead of me and I'm exhausted.

I'm moderately annoyed that I've only had 5 hours sleep in 3 days and it's NOT chemically related. I just can't sleep and I want to sooooo badly :(

I've got a busy day ahead of me and I'm exhausted.

There's nothing like a good dose of undeserved insomnia to make you feel resentful, especially when the sleep you've been seeking seems readily available at the wrong time.

I've had a similar amount of sleep, in a similar time frame, but mine is due to chemical reasons. I did manage to get a few hours there but the morning chorus has woken me. I don't actually feel that tired but I'll watch Game of Thrones then set my head back down.

Yeah those birds are a bastard. Well be sure you set your alarm. You're meant to be getting up the same time as me. Will Game of thrones even be finished?

Good to hear you did get some sleep babe xx

Yeah it's just finished.

I'm meant to be up at the same time as you? What know you of my day's itinerary? :|

I'm not due down the mines today so no alarm shall be set :)

Sadie, I do believe that you are actually sleeping and I have, somehow, found myself experiencing your dream with you.

This is rather Twilight Zone..

At least you're actually getting some sleep ;)

You'd better wake up - the weans won't get themselves ready for school!

Yeah, I'm just gonna delete that there post ( well edit ) because well, I'm a fuck tard and I don't care what anyone says. I blame the sleep dep.

Wrong text from the wrong person... Walking away now, there's nothing to see here. Nothing at all.

Morning Don. xxxx

I can't even work my alarm now to turn the bastard off! I need sleep dammit!

Yeah, I'm just gonna delete that there post ( well edit ) because well, I'm a fuck tard and I don't care what anyone says. I blame the sleep dep.

Wrong text from the wrong person... Walking away now, there's nothing to see here. Nothing at all.

Morning Don. xxxx

I can't even work my alarm now to turn the bastard off! I need sleep dammit!

The other morning I got a call on my phone at 5:30am. I am like who the fuck is ringing me thinking one of my friends off their heads OS somewhere is going to be on the line. I look and its my mum. I pick up and answer. She was trying to turn her phone alarm off and dialed me. God bless her she's 81. I was still not impressed but these things happen. Well they happen to me.

HAHAHA Yeah, I get butt dials quite a few times. Figure if they don't answer by my 3rd hello then it's an arse dial. If it isn't they'll call back.

Just had a look in the mirror my eyes are totally bloodshot, my doctor is gonna think I'm high! And I can't even try to nap because what's the fukkin use and... I've got long drawn out phone calls to make this morning. ARGH.

HAHAHA Yeah, I get butt dials quite a few times. Figure if they don't answer by my 3rd hello then it's an arse dial. If it isn't they'll call back.

Just had a look in the mirror my eyes are totally bloodshot, my doctor is gonna think I'm high! And I can't even try to nap because what's the fukkin use and... I've got long drawn out phone calls to make this morning. ARGH.

See if you can get some temazepam short term for your sleep. I got a script today as my doc is concerned with my sleep effecting my mental health. We had tried a small dose of seroquel 50mg before bed but it gives me horrible indigestion. It did work for the sleep though. Like everything it has its side effects etc though. Melatonin is another option. My doctor though said she did not find it that effective so gave me temaz instead. There is always the option of the finest Turkmenistanian Inseminated Mexedrone...that does nothing but put people to sleep but could get you pregnant if misused. Your doctor wont think you are high...you will look tired to them. I would not worry about that.

See if you can get some temazepam short term for your sleep. I got a script today as my doc is concerned with my sleep effecting my mental health. We had tried a small dose of seroquel 50mg before bed but it gives me horrible indigestion. It did work for the sleep though. Like everything it has its side effects etc though. Melatonin is another option. My doctor though said she did not find it that effective so gave me temaz instead. There is always the option of the finest Turkmenistanian Inseminated Mexedrone...that does nothing but put people to sleep but could get you pregnant if misused. Your doctor wont think you are high...you will look tired to them. I would not worry about that.

I don't think with my current medical issues ( liver ) that I can take Temaz on top of the DHC I'm currently prescribed. I wouldn't ask for it anyway as Docs don't like that. The only reason I've been left on DHc is because I can't take Ibuprophen or Paracetamol for my pain. I'm given a rolling prescription simply because I only take it as and when needed and these days have been very rarely. It is only for pain.

I'll talk to her about it. I really only want a day or two of mild to moderate sleeping pills or something of that ilk.

I just woke up from less than 20 minutes of sleep. Had a small joint and hopefully shall get a small nap in before I have to be up at one.

Thanks for the advice Consumer. I think you're thinking more long term but I really only need to get back into sync. Any other advice would be appreciated. xxx

I just woke up from less than 20 minutes of sleep. Had a small joint and hopefully shall get a small nap in before I have to be up at one.

YEAH, I just realised my mistake when desperate for sleep. Thankfully, it was very little. Enough to make me sit up and go.... ARE YA STUPID. I think many know the answer to this. At least my appointment isn't until 3.

I'd slap my mother right now for some good sleep ( mostly because she'd knock my ass out! )

Yeah Temaz is out if you have liver problems but maybe two days worth would be ok. I have no problem asking for things with my doctor but we have had a long relationship and knows I only ask for what i need based on my own knowledge and what she can see. I never use her to get drugs. Just treatment. I sometimes abuse that treatment but generally I dont as i need these drugs to keep working when i need them. Melatonin would be worth a shot as it resets your body clocks sleep pattern. It's not a sedative as such more a hormone that helps trigger sleep. My doc said it was not always effective but in your case it would be well worth a shot. I have not looked into its hepatic effects though. Morning exercise helps too if you can manage it..especially yoga. Dont eat after 6pm but include carbs in your dinner as they actually help get a good nights sleep. Obviously avoid caffeine. And yeah pot is good too. heavy indica strains especially. I dont smoke anymore but for 28 years it helped put me to rest.

Melatonin Sleep health foundation pdf

Last edited: