• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Trifle Annoyed Thread - Wobbly & Custard

Some people are just nasty Evey.

Like our friend Mr SG who in his alcohol fueled mentally disturbed maddness keeps gracing the thread with pathetic trolling attempts via various alts.

Pathetic cunts like that are best ignored......they just arent worth the energy of a response and are best left to their sad (and probably short) little lives...

We don't really have proof that it's necessarily him. Self-evidence isn't sufficient evidence. IP addresses are no magic bullet, especially given the prevalence of public wi-fi access points. Internet service providers use IP-changing proxy servers for necessary and legitimate reasons.

The poor bloke has got problems, sure; but unfortunately, he's also got plausible deniability unless caught in the act. And it's just about within the bounds of feasibility for someone else to be doing a copycat act to try to (further) discredit the original suspect. So please let's not go throwing around accusations we can't back up. Just grit teeth, report, and wait for the offending posts to meet with the rubber end of a moderating stick. Because you know where the other end of that stick will be going .....

It think when I posted .."Hey Sammy ...hows tricks?" and be answered that he was fine is pretty much proof.

Everyone knew who it was. Sometimes you dont need someone to show you their passport and birth certificate to know who they are. Everyone knows who it was. To pretend it may not have been him cos we have no proof seems a bit unplausable.

You are wrong. It wasn't Sam, if you are talking about that alt account. The poster even signed who it was at the bottom of their post.

If your referring to "bad mother" then I think you'll find I'm not wrong.....

How does writing a random name at the end of your post (which other than his user name he didnt do anyway as I read all his posts) prove anything?

There have been numerous alt accounts over the last few weeks and I'm not saying they are all the same person but the ones from him are easy to spot.

Plus I got a particularly nasty pm from one of the previous alts.....I know exactly who it was mate...

Last edited:
*Perhaps not the best place (i.e. public) for this.
OP is safe and simple to restore later on if so desired*

~Sprout

Thanks sprout x

We don't really have proof that it's necessarily him. Self-evidence isn't sufficient evidence. IP addresses are no magic bullet, especially given the prevalence of public wi-fi access points. Internet service providers use IP-changing proxy servers for necessary and legitimate reasons.

The poor bloke has got problems, sure; but unfortunately, he's also got plausible deniability unless caught in the act. And it's just about within the bounds of feasibility for someone else to be doing a copycat act to try to (further) discredit the original suspect. So please let's not go throwing around accusations we can't back up. Just grit teeth, report, and wait for the offending posts to meet with the rubber end of a moderating stick. Because you know where the other end of that stick will be going .....

You're right n I feel terrible for suspecting him without credit. I know how easy it is to be cloned n have others point the finger thinking it's you. I hope that if that's what happening thy caught. It'll all come out in the wash.

Evey

Last edited:
Yeah that alt. It wasn't a random name, it was someone who used to post here all the time. You must not have read all posts.

Yeah that alt. It wasn't a random name, it was someone who used to post here all the time. You must not have read all posts.

Of course there's no way he could have being just posting some random shit is there :)

He also said that hed been browsing the forum and felt compelled to sign up an account for the first time to have a go at Evey but that wasnt true either...

If you honestly believe it wasnt him then your either incredibly nieve or just dont know what a crazy fucked up person he is...

Fuck sake it's like some taboo subject ....everyone knows who it is. No idea why people are pretending it isnt happening.

Everyone knew who it was. Sometimes you dont need someone to show you their passport and birth certificate to know who they are. Everyone knows who it was. To pretend it may not have been him cos we have no proof seems a bit unplausable.
Yeah, but the Law of the Land says he's innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt before a judge and a jury of his peers in a properly-convened court of law. Whereas if someone sues you for defamation of character, which is not an imprisonable matter but a compensation suit, the same Law of the same Land says they only have to show balance of probabilities against you.

It sucks, but it doesn't suck anywhere near as badly as innocent people being punished for crimes they didn't commit sucks. "Everyone knows" isn't good enough in a court of law. Also, some people here stand to lose if a scandal were to kick off and authorities became involved. Let staff do our jobs, give us a hand -- or a boot up the arse -- if you feel the need, but please don't go taking matters into your own hands. We don't want to risk this turning ugly, and it could turn very ugly. That's about as much as I dare say on the matter.

Though, this might be a good time to mention: If you would like your own limited-edition modstick, there is currently a recruitment drive going on.

I'm leaving it all to God. My granny always said leave it to God n He will sort it x

Evey

Yeah, but the Law of the Land says he's innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt before a judge and a jury of his peers in a properly-convened court of law. Whereas if someone sues you for defamation of character, which is not an imprisonable matter but a compensation suit, the same Law of the same Land says they only have to show balance of probabilities against you.

It sucks, but it doesn't suck anywhere near as badly as innocent people being punished for crimes they didn't commit sucks. "Everyone knows" isn't good enough in a court of law. Also, some people here stand to lose if a scandal were to kick off and authorities became involved. Let staff do our jobs, give us a hand -- or a boot up the arse -- if you feel the need, but please don't go taking matters into your own hands. We don't want to risk this turning ugly, and it could turn very ugly. That's about as much as I dare say on the matter.

Though, this might be a good time to mention: If you would like your own limited-edition modstick, there is currently a recruitment drive going on.

Purely out of respect for you Julie I'll leave it there but this isnt a court....youre right we dont have proof but I know and you know exactly who it was. Given the PM I was sent I feel justified in saying that....

But anyway I'll leave it now ....

Lol!!! No thanks Julie ......I'll pass on applying for a mod stick....I dont think id be suitable :)

Well, someone has to be counsel for a psychopath I guess. Well done you.

You are wrong. It wasn't Sam, if you are talking about that alt account. The poster even signed who it was at the bottom of their post.

Man there's a few people on this forum lacking brain cells.

"The poor bloke" has had more support from Bluelight than any other person I've seen in fifteen years. The result of this is that racist and, not using this word lightly, psychopathic behaviour has been tolerated and excused to the detriment of many other posters, often women, who have suffered at this lunatics hands. Many good posters were lost while Nero fiddled. Due process is one thing, actively refusing to condemn someone who wouldn't be out of place in Broadmoor, or singing with The Lost Prophets, quite another.

Meh, whatever man. You have no proof of anything. I'm not taking sides or defending anyone, but it's pretty harsh to just blame anyone with zero reasoning. It's not hard to create an alt until you get banned.

If I go to the police I'm not mentioning anyone will simply show any E-mails, warnings on Facebook to contact my family or shame me if I don't leave this site n will just gove them the name of BL along with screenshots. If the harassment continues n I will have to do it as I've a child to protect. Won't be suspecting or accusing as that's for the police not me. People can do what they like to me but if it affe ts my child or family i have no choice.

Evey

Meh, whatever man. You have no proof of anything. I'm not taking sides or defending anyone, but it's pretty harsh to just blame anyone with zero reasoning. It's not hard to create an alt until you get banned.

The man had more alts than you've had hot dinners. Shall we discuss the Lost Elvis one he creepily created to freak out Nights Epiphany, another woman (he really has a problem with women)? Or his publishing of Eveys address? His despicable treatment of Marmalade? His repeated shouting of the word nigger at Chin Ups house? His use of racist epithets, about 100 in one evening, at Pasha, who he knew was Middle Eastern? Zero reasoning you say? You, who believed he was Robbydoo on the basis of one falsely signed post?

Meh indeed.

Well, someone has to be counsel for a psychopath I guess. Well done you.
Even if he did do it, unless we can really prove it, to the satisfaction of a court, there's still a chance that he could get away with it -- and in the process, cause several vanloads of really filthy laundry to be aired in public.

At this stage, it's cheaper to keep paying the Danegeld (in the form of post-hoc tidy-ups) than to raise an army and wage a war. And considerably less embarrassing than losing such a war.

You must not have read all posts.

Applies to anyone not on staff here for the last few months.
Trust me, none of you saw everything - because we did our jobs and were absolutely on point when it mattered.

The man had more alts than you've had hot dinners. Shall we discuss the Lost Elvis one he creepily created to freak out Nights Epiphany, another woman (he really has a problem with women)? Or his publishing of Eveys address? His despicable treatment of Marmalade? His repeated shouting of the word nigger at Chin Ups house? His use of racist epithets, about 100 in one evening, at Pasha, who he knew was Middle Eastern? Zero reasoning you say? You, who believed he was Robbydoo on the basis of one falsely signed post?

Meh indeed.

Not to mention "NotSproutsMum" , "Ghosts", "BadMother" and many others...His PMs to me telling me to kill myself etc. etc..

I find peoples denial of the blatantly obvious to be somewhat absurd. The guy is a severely mentally disturbed lunatic. Pretending that this isnt happening just brings the whole place down....

Anyway sorry I said id leave it but this cant just be ignored like we dont know what's going on or who it is. It really is just absurd..

Wont mention it again.

I just don't think it's right to publicly pin something on someone unless you know it is someone for sure. I have no bias towards anyone btw.

Anybody who says there's no smoke without fire has obviously never seen a beaker of ammonia placed next to a beaker of hydrochloric acid ..... eh Sprout? <3

Trust me, this is all mild compared to the potential adverse consequences of an escalation. A lot of people stand to get burned if there's a flare-up, and the next person to speak on the matter -- other than a senior staff member -- risks bringing down a padlock on this thread. I know none of you want to spoil things for everyone else .....