European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Trifle Annoyed Thread - Wobbly & Custard

Raasyvibe

Bluelighter
It's at post #1075 and no-one has split the thread.

How annoying.

*(linky to previous thread)*

Last edited by a moderator:
Woke up at 5am after taking an amount of benzos that should easily have kept me out for another few hours. Couldn't go back to sleep despite feeling groggy as fuck so I was left in the awkward position of not wanting to be the first person to get up and barely being able to get up anyway.

Then thought fuck it because my mouth felt like I'd been eating sand, got up, wobbling all over the place, knocked over my £200 computer monitor (which fortunately was on the floor so didn't break). Once out of my room I sucessfully got downstairs only to almost trip over the cat and bash my hipbone on the dining table instead.

Not my day/week/month (life?) really is it. I even got moaned at for being up early, get moaned at for getting up too late, when the fuck do they want me to get up?? Fml I'm going to chain watch Supernatural and sulk until they've gone and I can make myself a milkshake (all about the healthy eating).

If my drugs don't come today I might end up killing someone.

It was... erm... hiding due to chronic shyness. I've since given the lil fella a bit of a pep talk and he's now comfortable letting people see him.

:eek:

Involved in a road accident yesterday.

Drunken idiot on a small motorcycle drove out in front of my car at speed with a woman on the back of his bike, no helmets on either.

I swerved as much as possible to my left while braking as hard as possible and manage not to run them over, but the wheel of his Moto contacts the wheel of my car and they went down.

I stopped as I thought they may be dead, wife and kids screaming, they are okay, woman who was on the bike had a cut head.

Crowd gathers, police come, they are found to be at fault but, as is the way here, I am expected to cover medical costs for them. The guy is drunk, no licence , no plate, no brakes but I'm okay to drop a few dollars on their welfare.

Then the fucks disappear for seven hours, as they want $$$, and I have to hire a cop to find them and read them the riot act as my car is with the police until we agree $$$.

Took 24 hours to sort all this shit out, only cost $75. Pissed me off no end hanging around a cop shop with two small kids all day and night though.

Fucking hell, that's a bastard Jude, with SM on that un

I've a blister on my left heel which I popped yesterday but it looks very infected now. Luckily I only have to wear uncomfortable shoes in 25 degrees weather for 8 hours today

I thought being made to wear any kind of shoes in double-digit temperatures was a breach of the ECHR -- wouldn't it come under the heading of "cruel and unusual punishment" ?

Diagnosed with ADHD subtype 2 about a year ago and they have stopped the meds for no reason, even my cpn is useless as trying to get it sorted. I don't think the rattle will be too bad as only been on 36mg of concerta for a year but I am more concerned about the effects of not having it...

I've a blister on my left heel which I popped yesterday but it looks very infected now. Luckily I only have to wear uncomfortable shoes in 25 degrees weather for 8 hours today

I've had blisters on the back of both ankles for the last couple weeks (since I bought a pair of much-needed "new" (to me, looked like they'd never been worn but came from charity shop - black leather Converse for £2 - bargain!!!) shoes. Have mostly gotten by by wearing two pairs of socks (oddly enough, even in this hot weather I don't find this uncomfortably hot - rest of me is uncomfortably hot but not my feetsies) and slapping a plaster on if they're really rubbing.

However, last week I took part in a mass mountain climb as part of a nationwide (Welsh nationwide that is) activity and general get-together for folk who have ties to addiction and/or "Recovery" services. Wasn't an especially big mountain but still less than ideal to be climbing in shoes that are still being broken in with red raw blisters on each ankle. As such, I splashed out on "proper" blister plasters - best part or four quid for five which is a helluva lot more than standard plasters but is well worth it cos they work soooooooooooooo much better. The ones I got were not only cushioned but also contained a topical analgesic which made a massive difference. Barely noticed any blister-related soreness all day. Well worth the investment I'd say.

You went to breckon?

My mates went there Friday. I wish I'd gone that's twice now I've missed that. They're going on a recovery walk 13 September to Durham.

Evey

Last edited:
Spent over 3 hours downloading songs earlier (speed focus ftw) and another hour painstakingly changing the titles/artist info so it was all correct for almost 200 songs... then OF COURSE my computer crashed while my iPod was syncing so now I've got to piss around changing all that stuff again. Ughh. More drugs needed.

Diagnosed with ADHD subtype 2 about a year ago and they have stopped the meds for no reason, even my cpn is useless as trying to get it sorted. I don't think the rattle will be too bad as only been on 36mg of concerta for a year but I am more concerned about the effects of not having it...

Hi mate, good to see you again! The shit never stops does it? I can't believe the way you're being treated by our 'wonderful' NHS. I reckon this is the sneaky way of privatising healthcare - stop all meds except paracetamol and putting your feet up! :(

You went to breckon?

Nope. But I did go to Brecon ;)<3

Was a good day out actually. Didn't make it all the way up (got 3/4 of the way though) as I recently damaged the cartilage in my knee and didn't want to push it too far cos getting back down is especially hard on the knees - and also got bloody slippy given the rain. That and I am also incredibly unfit :eek:

Wow small world. Me mate, Lisa has pics of them going that day. They had purple recovery tshirt n were with POWER n me other mates were from WARM. They did it last year n had a BBQ afterwards. I couldn't go as went away from weekend.

It doesn't matter you didn't get to top you did what you could n took part - that's what coulds.

Evey

Opened a pack of seven lighters on Sunday. There are none left now, dunno where any of them are, how does it happen?