• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Poppy Pods & Seeds Thread v1 - Watch Out For the Mould!!!

Anyone ever tried a crude, acylated pod latex? thinking it might be something like that black tar the yanks seem so fond of, if its acetylated (or better yet, propionylated-dipropionylmorphine is significantly stronger than H, on a mg for mg basis)

(before anyone tries this, a raw, crude acylated poppy latex extract would NOT BE SUITABLE FOR I.V USE! the plant proteins would be very likely to cause a potentially lethal case of anaphylactic shock, which can kill very quickly, potentially faster than an ambulance can arrive.

The tea definitely can be brewed from fresh pods. Actually, I've only had it made from dry pods and straw once or twice, and it wasn't as good as fresh. Fresh pods though....they reek. They have a distinctive, unique and absolutely awful hum about them, stewing them up in the kitchen on the stove top makes me have to open the door, turn the extractor fan on and open all the windows. That fell, pestilent stench that all parts of the P.somniferum plant have makes my stomach do backflips.

So fuck drinking it...an extraction, crystallization and of course....further errm....'treatment' sounds a lot more appealing. I'm not going to ask anyone to admit to actually doing it, but has anyone tried such a product (which of course, nobody here would make=D)?

somniferums are annuals.

Find an old house, 100 odd years old or so at least with a big garden, for a good mile all round it there will be somniferums growing in hedgerows, gaps in dry walls etc...they spread like wildfire.

Somniferums are asy to recognise, SMOOTH, light green leaves, ball or egg shaped pod, not flat topped,

I've been picking some fresh pods after the leaves have all fallen..what I've noticed is that if you pull the crown off the right way then lots of sap will come out, however if you lance them nothing comes out?! Some of the pods literally oooze it everywhere, to which I've now started collecting on foil and smoking H style. It's well worth it, a few pods collects enough smoke and the pods I've made tea out off have been SOOO potent that I've woke up at 8pm thinking it was the morning still! Lingers for a long time also! Got to be careful with that!

Anyway, with the sap, I assume its raw opium? Does anyone know of a better technique in smoking it?, as my method is literally letting it drip or smearing it over lots of foil...so its like spotting H. You need a large funneled tooter or waste alot and after awhile it can get very harsh on your throat. I was losing alot initially, it doesn't really run due to how little there is all over the foil...I hate seeing the smoke fly away! I reckon it would work great if you could vape it all like so none would be lost.

if you want to collect the sap you have to score the pods while they are still attached to the stems, but NOT lance them through, the score should penetrate, but not break through the pod...

leave the pods on the stems for a couple of days and the sap will have oozed out properly.

if you remove the pods from the stems there won't be enough pressure to pump the sap out.

yes, that's raw opium. It will dry brown very quickly on the pods if you leave them in this sun. easy to collect.

%)

EDIT>>>I always preferred eationg raw opium, really really nice long lasting buzz/gouch/relax/stupour/sleep....

Yeh however these where acquired from roadsides and such ;) I know the process for getting O but don't want to break the law and all that!

Once I had smeared the sap onto a rizla and decided I didn't want to smoke anything in the rizla so licked it and then put it in tea LOL. I was already high but maybe thats what kicked my arse?

So do you think putting the foil with raw opium on in a tea will give a better/as potent result as smoking?

Actually I wondered...since I pretty much took the whole plant from the roots..If they could be re-homed?! When I was experimenting with scoring the pods and what not I had the stems sitting in water, thinking this might keep them alive like?

I've been picking some fresh pods after the leaves have all fallen..what I've noticed is that if you pull the crown off the right way then lots of sap will come out, however if you lance them nothing comes out?! Some of the pods literally oooze it everywhere, to which I've now started collecting on foil and smoking H style. It's well worth it, a few pods collects enough smoke and the pods I've made tea out off have been SOOO potent that I've woke up at 8pm thinking it was the morning still! Lingers for a long time also! Got to be careful with that!

Anyway, with the sap, I assume its raw opium? Does anyone know of a better technique in smoking it?, as my method is literally letting it drip or smearing it over lots of foil...so its like spotting H. You need a large funneled tooter or waste alot and after awhile it can get very harsh on your throat. I was losing alot initially, it doesn't really run due to how little there is all over the foil...I hate seeing the smoke fly away! I reckon it would work great if you could vape it all like so none would be lost.

thanks for that mr s, i never knew that. Do you wait till the crowns turn up or pick at em whilst they're still facing downwards ? I agree they ceratinly are a LOT stronger all fresh and green.

Wouldnt a tooter solve vapour wastage issue ?

Last edited:
Actually I wondered...since I pretty much took the whole plant from the roots..If they could be re-homed?! When I was experimenting with scoring the pods and what not I had the stems sitting in water, thinking this might keep them alive like?

they dont like being transplanted, you'd probably have to dig about (at least) a square foot of root soil for them to survive that as they find being moved very "traumatic" in plant terms. Id give anything to see you walking past the town clock with a great clod of soil and a poppy on your shovvell. LMFAO.=D

My friends pods are all coming into bloom now. (they were very slow this year, i think she should have re-topped the soil with fresh stuff) they Will be podding soon. One more month of sun and they'll be as good as they're ever going to be. Ive turned Pagan for a month and am now worshiping and praying for its divine rays to work their magik.

Last edited:
You should pick them when the crowns are facing upwards I believe, however I have picked a few at the same time with some up and some down...both will ooze sap if you pick the crowns off. I just didn't get why the same would not happen by scoring/lancing them?! I assume if I didn't pick at the crowns then the latex would remain in the pods and just be consumed in my pod tea though?! Also When you start to get the sap dripping, if you use gravity to your advantage and also squeeze a little, more will come out! I would let the latex dry on the pods naturally however there was that much it was dripping of or going down the stalks! I've even managed to get more sap the second time round...though hardly any!

The first pod tea I did kicked the crap outta 600mgs codeine, it was so relaxing and didn't have all the anti histamine bollocks...I really didn't expect that much off a buzz from nicking a few garden side pods!

no, when the crown face up that means they are ready. "Opium for the masses says so" I believe him. %) (sorry arguing with you by saying the asame thing i think ive got heat strokr)

ive never understood why if yoy dont score thyem, or score right through to the inner wall, why the seeds dont get coated in raw opium, and you should then be able to seperate off the opium. It doesnae work thouh, despite sevral attempts trying.

Last edited:
I am that cunt you see walking down the road with massive poppy bushes in his hands! It's just sometimes alot easier to grab 20 odd heads all at once rather than stand there picking them off individually! I like the poppys you can easily reach as that makes me feel less like a cunt but I have jumped over many gardens and crawled below windows to get them. I normally leave a few mature ones..y'know so they grow next year :D

they dont like being transplanted, you'd probably have to dig about (at least) a square foot of root soil for them to survive that as they find being moved very "traumatic" in plant terms. Id give anything to see you walking past the town clock with a great clod of soil and a poppy on your shovvell. LMFAO.=D

My friends pods are all coming into bloom now. (they were very slow this year, i think she should have re-topped the soil with fresh stuff) they Will be podding soon. One more month of sun and they'll be as good as they're ever going to be. Ive turned Pagan for a month and am now worshiping and praying for its divine rays to work their magik.

I did say up did I not? Just that if there not all facing up they will still work :)

no, when the crown face up that means they are ready. "Opium for the masses says so" I believe him. %)

ive never understood why if yoy dont score thyem, or score right through to the inner wall, why the seeds dont get coated in raw opium, and you should then be able to seperate off the opium. It doesnae work thouh, despite sevral attempts trying.

If you don't score them or anything the seeds do contain goodies (as a past PST drinker). I know the sap comes to protect the poppy much like a scab on us humans, and have read that the reasoning for poppy seeds containing active ingredients is because some opium coming into contact, then again I also read every part of the poppy plant contains actives and even that the leaves can be dried and smoked! Any one tried this as I have some dried leaves :D

I think the seeds do come into contact with opium just the less dilute stuff, when you score pods you can see more transparenty liquid, then you have the more thicker whiter stuff and then yellowy stuff...kinda like cum eww. Excuse me I'm high

no, when the crown face up that means they are ready. "Opium for the masses says so" I believe him. %) (sorry arguing with you by saying the asame thing i think ive got heat strokr)

Today I did my usual 500g seed wash and got mildly high, nothing exceptional. Later on, I bought another 200g and thought I might try, for the sake of curiosity, to boil the resultant tea down to a solid/putty. After an hour on the hob with medium heat I got down to 5-10mls or so, which I then placed in the microwave for a minute or so. Fast forward and I had around 200mg of what looked like dark sand smeared over a small plate, scraped it off and placed 150mg or so into a cigarette paper with tobacco. Incredibly harsh and difficult to smoke but; fucking hell it was potent. Halfway through the opiated cigarette and I was nodding like crazy. I've read of people saying that the powder remnants are worthless and non-psychoactive - I now firmly disagree! Smoking this flaky, flower tasting, powder is certainly much better than chugging litres of the foulest substance I've ever had the displeasure to taste, a la poppy seed tea, plus; the duration is much shorter making it much more manageable and functional (I always hated being still high 16 hours post-ingestion, as it made completely non-functional for the entire day), in addition to being much stronger and sharper, the only downside I can think of is that WDs will set in sooner than with PST.

somniferums are annuals.

Find an old house, 100 odd years old or so at least with a big garden, for a good mile all round it there will be somniferums growing in hedgerows, gaps in dry walls etc...they spread like wildfire.

Somniferums are asy to recognise, smooth, light green leaves, ball or egg shaped pod, not flat topped,

bah Im jealous of your job at times of year like this, plus you must get to find all sorts oif fascinating houses like the one you just mentioned !!!!

You can keep it when we have weeks of subzero temperatures and Arctic winds week after week though. :D

yah dinately not a flat top, i think they went out of style n 1985.

Last edited:
i wonder if you can freeze them to keep them in a "fresh" and hightly potent state? They aint gonna be much use to me atm as im on an opi antagonist. Mind you, in 2 weeks or so should have finished with the OA.

<<<<<<<<Stop talking to yourself you twa@

Yo guys need some advice, I've done some PPT from raw poppy's, I leave the seeds in but am thinking whether or not the seeds are absorbing the good stuff, as much as I try to squeeze it all out! I'm not as high as I'd like and am contemplating drinking 600mgs of codeine linctus but wondering if this will be a waste since I've probably had some codeine from the pods and also I've probably used up all the inhibitors etc. I wonder if I took to long making and consuming the tea actually, as I did a first wash then second then 3rd etc etc and its quite time consuming, ideally I would have liked to consumed it all within 30 mins max but this wasn't possible.

The codeine linctus will be quite groggy compared to the tea also but I kinda don't mind that, it's just the rare immense histamine reaction I can't tolerate.

If one was to combine PPT and codeine what order? I assume the codeine first as to not use up the inhibitors to inhibit it then start drinking the tea when the codeine's been processed.

Want to save the linctus for tomorrow but my back hurts still and not the strongest teas :( Maybe have 400mg tramadol and some diaze and a few phergan? Also have some raw opium to smoke.

Advice?> :D

Yo guys need some advice, I've done some PPT from raw poppy's, I leave the seeds in but am thinking whether or not the seeds are absorbing the good stuff, as much as I try to squeeze it all out! I'm not as high as I'd like and am contemplating drinking 600mgs of codeine linctus but wondering if this will be a waste since I've probably had some codeine from the pods and also I've probably used up all the inhibitors etc. I wonder if I took to long making and consuming the tea actually, as I did a first wash then second then 3rd etc etc and its quite time consuming, ideally I would have liked to consumed it all within 30 mins max but this wasn't possible.

The codeine linctus will be quite groggy compared to the tea also but I kinda don't mind that, it's just the rare immense histamine reaction I can't tolerate.

If one was to combine PPT and codeine what order? I assume the codeine first as to not use up the inhibitors to inhibit it then start drinking the tea when the codeine's been processed.

Want to save the linctus for tomorrow but my back hurts still and not the strongest teas :( Maybe have 400mg tramadol and some diaze and a few phergan? Also have some raw opium to smoke.

Advice?> :D