• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Poppy Pods & Seeds Thread v1 - Watch Out For the Mould!!!

Do you just crunch down on one pod after another or grind them up and take with food? The former must be like eating 2000 year old Jacob's cream crackers. The latter isn't very desirable either because I prefer to take them on an empty stomach.

Obviously it all depends upon the quality and potency of the pods you use. I personally like the long lasting functionality they provide, making for a nice chilled out working day, but as ever, YMMV. As for the preparation, i dont know if boiling them has a detrimental effect upon the resulting experience or not, although I don't think that not boiling them has any health implications - unless they're a rancid rotting mess, in which case I wouldn't take them anyway.

I wouldn't use any with obvious mould in them, but still I don't really know where these pods have come from - they could have been sprayed with pesticides or have pathogens so boiling/sterilising them in some way makes me feel a bit better, but who knows?

Maybe I should get one of those UV sterilisers they use for sterilising baby bottles....

Guys, you should just try eating them. No prep, stronger high and with all the fiber, there is no problem like clogging up the back side.

I have tried that in the past - just ground them down and swallowed the grinds chased by a swig of juice. Pretty disgusting. Do you find the high better? It could also make the side effects worse though

as opium is very soluble in water, I would have thought that tea would be sufficient to get the good stuff out of pods

Do you just crunch down on one pod after another or grind them up and take with food? The former must be like eating 2000 year old Jacob's cream crackers. The latter isn't very desirable either because I prefer to take them on an empty stomach.

Since you've been experimenting with pods have you noticed any kindling effect from when you got off the meth? (which was impressive as fuck btw... As you know, I know what meth WDs can be like)...

Have you experienced any withdrawals at all after a sesh on the poppy pods?

Was it in a rural area? I haven't seen any growing wild here in the city. I guess you have to be sure they're Somiferums though
They literally grow everywhere. I've seen them in every city I've ever been to. Front gardens and patches of waste land are always good starting points.

I just eat them one after another and drink some water with it. I find the high longer and stronger in comparison to when I make tea and discard the plant material. I agree that it's not for everyone but I prefer it to drinking that tea. With the tea, the taste is everywhere in my mouth and this way is just faster.

I wouldn't use any with obvious mould in them, but still I don't really know where these pods have come from - they could have been sprayed with pesticides or have pathogens so boiling/sterilising them in some way makes me feel a bit better, but who knows?

That's a fair point. Mine are home grown so I know there's no nasties on them.

Since you've been experimenting with pods have you noticed any kindling effect from when you got off the meth? (which was impressive as fuck btw... As you know, I know what meth WDs can be like)...

I'll tell you when I run out mate. I'm expecting some physical discomfort though...

I prefer it to drinking that tea. With the tea, the taste is everywhere in my mouth and this way is just faster.

I actually find the tea quite palatable. Maybe I'm just weird...

I'll tell you when I run out mate. I'm expecting some physical discomfort though...

How long have you been on them continuously for mate? I hear poppy pods and PST can have a nasty protracted withdrawl... Maybe a taper of sorts could be in order?

How long have you been on them continuously for mate? I hear poppy pods and PST can have a nasty protracted withdrawl... Maybe a taper of sorts could be in order?

Only a couple of weeks mate. It's my summertime treat. :D

I'll definitely feel it but I'll just mitigate that with a bit of codeine. However, I can tell they have the potential to seriously grab you by the balls if you're not careful...

There is a certain appeal to the taste of opium poppies that I can not describe.

Another thing to for which to watch is what happens to wet seeds after an extraction -- they can become rancid in less than an hour depending on the ambient temperature and the smell is indescribable and 75 per cent as bad as skunk spray -- another reason that washing poppy seeds is something producers and marketers strongly resist.

The worst I got with Papaver somniferum Linnaeus 1762 and Papaver bracteatum Lindley 1833 pods was a smell like baking bread when the solution I used for the extraction was in the pH range of 3.5 to 5.5, and when using straight water, I could leave the press cake in the refrigerator for a week and due to the hardness of tap water in the area there was a patina of calcium morphenate on the surface, which for making morphine is about as cost effective as extracting gold from seawater but I was still thunderstruck . . .

That's a fair point. Mine are home grown so I know there's no nasties on them.

I actually find the tea quite palatable. Maybe I'm just weird...

I like the taste of poppy seed, poppy pod, and whole plant extracts, it means I am going to be feeling better within the hour -- sort of like the nausea which comes during the bang and rush when injecting morphine, smack, and nicomorphine in particular.

Ok, so the answer to your question is 'Yes'.

I ran out just over a week ago, and today is the first day I've felt 'normal'. Although, the symptoms have been relatively mild, they were enough to remind me why i shouldnt fuck about with opiates...

Poured hot water over it and let it sit for about 20 or 30 minutes. I also gulped down the plant material. I don't have an opiate tolerance last time I consumed was December