• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Poppy Pods & Seeds Thread v1 - Watch Out For the Mould!!!

Lol @ Bob Flowerdew, OK @ too much.

I had to listen to GQT driving back from my Dad's last week, as i ran out of CDs and R4 was the only radio station i could pick up.

Very strange programme. The audience laughed their heads off at the lamest of jokes.

Last edited:
I went to Tesco today actually, and if you were the guy ~ 5'11/6 foot tall shortish hair buying 12 bags of poppy seeds, I'm on to you!

Lol, you got the height spot on at least.

Knock: how were the hens and chicks ?

Was it possible to chuck everything in your cafetiere just as it was ?

Last edited:
Hens and chicks update.

I made tea with just the hens, I've kept the chicks for later.

The pods are actually much simpler to process. They just twist off the cluster with little effort, leaving a hole for the seeds to escape through, and split easily.

I made a brew with 15g, I normally use about 20g of the Giganteum. The effects so far are comparable to 15g Giganteum... but I think they're still building. (yes, definitely still building)

So, inconclusive at this stage but they work and aren't the hassle I thought they would be. Also the taste is not as bad as Giganteum.

EDIT

Feels stronger than 20g Gigs now. Weight for weight these are definitely more potent.

Final Shill Of The Day

An hour after ingestion and I'm thoroughly wrapped up, warm and glowing. Firmly impressed with the hens. Next time, I'll slaughter the babies with their mothers and see where that takes me.

Last edited:
Damn that sounds good.

But also bad as im tapering off opiates to a view of at least not being dependeant on daily use. Once a fortnight or so is my goal, if thats at all realistic

They are also more expensive weight for weight though arent they ?

They're only slightly more expensive. I paid about £100 for 1kg, Giganteum would have been about £90. Am I allowed to say this? I don't think it's bulk prices. If a mod with clue turns up, feel free to redact my post =D

so the potency you get for your cash is more or less identical. Does it taste any different ?

Where they green ? Ive noticed green pods taste far nicer and are much stronger.

Knock and I own this thread

knock Posts 50
mydrugbuddy posts 47

I owned the first etizolam megathread. Knock and I were equals on the odt thread. My mind appears to be spewing gibersish once more. All in good fun, hopefully seen that way.

No, I think they're more than 10% stronger ;)

And I already said they didn't taste as bad. Pay attention! :)

Not green. Brown.

OK I'm falling for my own propaganda (again) and 'aving a brew!

£100/kg seems expensive?
Maybe the pods I'm getting are dog-shite.

6-8 gig pods deseeded per go, fuck knows of the weight.
Suppose none of this is worth mentioning given tolerance levels/unknown potencies and that.

When will poppies be ready to harvest? Loads grown down where my missues lives, collected loads last year got some pretty decent ones, I think it was around time of Olympics, but are they ready before August?

I just made tea from 30g of Hens and Chicks without removing the seeds or indeed the chicks, I've never been so slapdash before but I want to know what happens if I am. The liquid was a foul gray but I choked it down.

You trooper. Enjoy!

Think the dodgy grey colour might come from fats in the seeds. I made tea out of collected seeds a while ago, left it for too long cause I thought they wouldn't be very potent. Ended up an 'orrible milky colour, tasted like shite and did fuck all.

Someone told me the seeds swell up and reabsorb alkaloids if left too long.

I just made tea from 30g of Hens and Chicks without removing the seeds or indeed the chicks, I've never been so slapdash before but I want to know what happens if I am. The liquid was a foul gray but I choked it down.

Glad to see you're still alive anyway (last activity 16:50 today). I dont normally check up on your log in log out times lol, just that 30g sounds like a lot. About 8-10 heaped tablespoons of ground powder ? What were the effects like ? (I'd be out for the count on that much now)

I won't be doing it again, the tea was a fair bit weaker than a pod-only brew.

It was less faff, not more! Are you skim reading again? :D

So, I de-headed my aunts poppies, and have about 10. I also have a few growing of my own this year too.

I don't mind taking them in whatever's the best way to make the most of em. Tea, chewing, whichever.

How many do I need to take to make me relaxed and sleepy before bedtimes?