• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Poppy Pods & Seeds Thread v1 - Watch Out For the Mould!!!

Brill, thanks. Seems safer and cheaper. Might ask you for a bit of advice when I purchase them if that's ok.

Cheers for the info on kratom and poppy tea, must have been thinking of summat else wrt liver damage. Will give both a go I reckon

<no sources!>

Are these ok ? Also can you just do the extract and drink direct rather than making a brew ? Also how much do I need.

Those should be fine. Also follow the instructions in my previous post, DO NOT MAKE an actual brew.

Use cold water only. All the goodies are not contained inside the seeds, the seeds themselves don't actually have any active ingredient, it's just as they were once contained in the pods they still have trace amounts of alkaloids on the outside. You're basically doing a wash with them.

To quote myself from my previous post :

"Empty around 800 grams of seeds in there, then add COLD water, this is essential don't put in warm water.

Close the bottle and shake the shit out of it, for as long as you can. Let sit for a while and then shake again.

Some people argue that adding lemon juice helps with the extraction, I've always used it but I don't know whether it actually works.

Put a piece of tissue, a cut out from a white tshirt you don't wear anymore should do fine, around the bottle opening and fix it was a rubber band.

Empty the liquid out and enjoy."

Also if you manage to find one of the ethnic shops, they usually have bags of poppy seeds imported from Asia, those are much stronger from my experience, although I had very good results with those bought at Sainsburys.

Do start with around 800 grams though and then work your way up, as people have died from it.

The principle is to wash off whatever opiate is still around the seed, as in the need to use cold water. You don't want to brew and extract what's inside the seeds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Christ 800g I only bought 200g... Thought they might look at me strange if I walked out with 8 bags of the stuff lol.

I've not made tea with seeds, only dried pods. I thought the variability of the alkaloid content on the seeds was too variable? Mind you, people say the pod alkaloid content is variable but I actually find it fairly consistent.

Feel bad now for discarding tens of thousands of seeds over the last year :|

Christ 800g I only bought 200g... Thought they might look at me strange if I walked out with 8 bags of the stuff lol.

That's why I used to tell the cashier I was an apprentice baker, as I said they are a legitimate consumers good, they do not contain any substances(they are only coated in them. Just buy as many as you want man, doubt anybody would ask any questions. The lady cashier I told the baker thing only asked me that after she'd seen me buy bags and bags daily for weeks.

Also try using the electronic tills, those don't ask questions.

Also Knock, you need hundreds of grams seeds not just thousands.

By the way there's a BL thread about it:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/186455-(Poppy-seeds)-Experienced-Making-the-process-easier

^That thread is a bit full of shit to be honest, just a bunch of yanks over-complicating things.

As for the amount of seeds, 800 grams is what I used to put in when I was doing it a few times weekly. I reckon for the first time to be on the safe side, use maybe 600 grams, you never know how strong the seeds you have are.

Also remember to do a second wash after you've filtered out the liquid from the first wash.

Last edited:
Around my way we have fresh opium poppies grow in peoples gardens. I got 5 fresh pods diced them put them in warm water for an hour, strained it drank it. Was shocked that I felt quite so great! Needless to say I went around town and got all I could. hadn't chipped gear for a little while, but still wow.

Mmmmh might give poppy seeds ago, but get slightly more than 4 packs. I'm bored!

Edit. Are these just normal poppy seeds? Not 'opium' poppies,

Pods are pretty amazing, best effects of any opiate I've tried, though I've not tried that many. But just reading about the effects of codeine it's obvious pods are superior! Just for the super-lengthy half-life for a start, 24 hours later and you can still feel it.

Dried pods are a bit pricey at the moment though :(

Dried pods are nothing compared to fresh, hunt around town, be surprised by what grows in little front gardens!

Wcote I'm gunna try this tonight with the tesco poppy seeds probably 200-300g. It says on Erwoid that some poppy heads shouldnt be drunk and are un safe how can you tell that ? Surely if they are in the cookery section they are fine lol.

Wcote I'm gunna try this tonight with the tesco poppy seeds probably 200-300g. It says on Erwoid that some poppy heads shouldnt be drunk and are un safe how can you tell that ? Surely if they are in the cookery section they are fine lol.

Sometimes dried poppy pods get a bit mouldy on the inside and are best discarded. This should not affect seeds bought in the supermarket though.

Anyway we've got a poppy pod thread, so I'm going to move these poppy posts.

I would guess it would be safe if s sold in shop!

How can you tell with poppy heads, dunno, it must say.

Do I go to asda and try this out. Mmmh

Dried pods are a bit pricey at the moment though :(

There's a few flower places where you can get them cheap but the ones selling them as drugs tend to put their prices through the roof. "The Turkish goatherder has had a very hard year peeps, I know you won't mind paying a little extra to keep him and his goats well-fed! This year he has promised to clean the bottom of his sandals more often when walking over the hens and chicks..."

The seeds wont work unless they are coated with alkaloids. I dont think the seeds from the pods you can buy for decorative purposes are - ive tried to make poppy seed tea from these a few times to no avail. The seed tea i made was the colour of 'real lemonade' - i think its supposed to be darker than that, and not pleasant tasting, as mine was.

Im confusing myself here, as there arent any man made slits on these pods, indicating that the raw opium ooze has not been extracted, so the seeds should still be coated in alkaloids. Maybe its because the 'decorative pods' are very old and dry by the time they reach us.

Last edited: