• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Metathread - Let's talk about how we can improve EADD

christ, i read that in a grannies voice.

rip knock

something 'antiques roadshow' as an improvement suggestion.

Last edited:
There's 10 stickies in pink at the top of the board. Do we really need 10? It's cluttery hence the impact importance gets lost? Or does it?

There's 10 stickies in pink at the top of the board. Do we really need 10? It's cluttery hence the impact importance gets lost? Or does it?

I was thinking the same, Koneko, Raasy mentioned this a while back n I think Shambles put some threads together n took some stickies. I just assumed that they were there tempoarily due to warnings so never said owt

Instead of all these threads with warnings could we not have one big mega thread titled "warning: Dangerous Substance Alert" or something like that. People would still be alerted but surely would be more likely to read them as the information is all in one big mega thread. What do you think, mods?

Also could the "embeeded video" thread not be removed n inserted into the EADD guidelines?

Sorry if I'm speaking out of turn.

Evey

I've being eyeing those stickies up for a while now, just to lazy or forgetful to do anything about it.. I'll tidy it up now.. or later ;)

Evey - a warning mega thread would dilute the warning I think, should someone come on the BL and see a specific warning to a particular drug they're carrying around or planning on taking they're more likely to see said warning, rather than lost in pages and pages of generic warning...

How about letting us less privileged members see which members are currently online? At the bottom of the page where it says 'there are currently x members and y guests viewing, it only lists a fraction of those members. When I click to see which members are viewing, I get the message 'you are a cunt without sufficient privileges, now fuck off'... ;) Why are we not allowed to see which of our mates are online?

I think that's down to the user's cp. They've chosen invisible mode. You can do that as a bluelighter, right? I never flicked the switch till I was modded so I'm unsure.

Have a look in user cp, general settings, FUBAR, if you don't mind mate. I don't think it's a mod privilege.

You can be invisible too... ooooohh :sus:

I am invisible because I don't want people seeing when I'm online lol i also hate this function where people can see all my threads / posts n wish it could be disabled. It's rather stalkery, in my opinion.

Do people actually go round looking at others' threads / posts? It's creepy.

Admins: is there a way that us users could chose to please have this option disabled on our accounts?

Evey

Last edited:
I think that's down to the user's cp. They've chosen invisible mode. You can do that as a bluelighter, right? I never flicked the switch till I was modded so I'm unsure.

Have a look in user cp, general settings, FUBAR, if you don't mind mate. I don't think it's a mod privilege.

You can be invisible too... ooooohh :sus:

Thanks SM, I wasn't aware of that, I'll check it out. However, if I wanted to remain invisible I would just log out and lurk as if a non member.. I'm afraid I can't see the logic in logging on to a forum then wishing to be anonymous??

I mean go through n read all my posts at once is very creepy. Reading my posts in the contexts of the forums is fine. If i read through all of someone's posts I'd feel like a creepy stalker, one thing I detest. Ewwwww

Evey

I pity the person who stalks me, it's dull enough being me let alone watching..;)

It'd be kinda handy sometimes, for me anyway, really forgetful I am. Could always turn to my stalker and ask them what I said, where I'd left something etc..

Check Gibberings, box empty.

Yeah my ex is fat & I am an idiot.........
Tell me something I aint heard 1,000 times before.

this thread is fucking awesome. so fucking good.

and farmaz, i just nearly weed a bit laughing at your posts. you sir, are a funny as fuck beautiful creature

Word of advice from one working girl to another, dearie... it may seem like you earn more charging high but you'll service more punters per hour if you charge just below market rate. This is how I've kept in business the whole time Spade has been whoring overseas and how I put food on the table every day before that. Never price yourself out of the market if in the service industry, dearie.

Spade's Mum

fucking ace

Why was a whole thread unapproved just because a bit of bitching broke out which could have been dealt with by the members themselves? It doesn't help any of us learn how to negotiate, share and play nice if someone closes the playground?