• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Metathread - Let's talk about how we can improve EADD

I also think the forum could be improved by unbanning SHM.

Only 3 i think, but might be wrong. very surprised SHM has gotten 6, which mod banned him?

SHM is on a 3 month ban, not 6... As for who banned him, its pretty irrelevant who pushed the button.

Its not down to any one individual and finger pointing and blame serves no purpose at all..

Edit - what Josh said to..

Ach well, I'm sure he deserved it for some unknown/un-public reason. ;) Perhaps he'll come back and apply for a modship, wearing his saintly wings. :D

3 months? Ridiculous.
Says you who most likely knows very little about the details, or heard it from a bad source - and is just sticking up for their matey. I like SHM, but won't make a judgement without knowing the whole story. I'm sure if it's a 3 month ban there was some consideration - and as has been said, not fair to pinpoint a moderator as there was most likely some collaboration in the decision.

There's little we can do now, expect quote relevant Bible verses to him:

""Proverbs 3:11-12

My son, do not reject the discipline of the LORD Or loathe His reproof, For whom the LORD loves He reproves, Even as a father corrects the son in whom he delights."

"Matthew 5:44

You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' 44"But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.…"

Matthew 7:24

"Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock. 25 Though the rain comes in torrents and the floodwaters rise and the winds beat against that house, it won’t collapse because it is built on bedrock. 26 But anyone who hears my teaching and doesn’t obey it is foolish, like a person who builds a house on sand. 27 When the rains and floods come and the winds beat against that house, it will collapse with a mighty crash.”

, , here's a cheat sheet version of the good book
/////|
///// | - all things that cast must cast into the
///// | toilet (leviticus 12)
|~~~| | |
|===| |/| - fuck all you faggots (romans 1)
| b |/| |
| i | | | - christ on a crutch my balls really itch (john 3:16)
| b | | |
| l | / - "fo shizzle my nizzle":
| e | / do people really talk like this? (luke 8)
|===|/

3 months? Ridiculous.
bans can often seem ridiculous when you don't have all the facts to hand.

bl has an incremental discipline system: Bans and the Infraction System. nobody is banned for 3 months without a number of previous infractions. so while a ban an appear draconian for a specific event, it has to be viewed in the greater context of that users' record on bluelight.

alasdair

Thus spoke Administrator Director.

Incremental discipline system. SHM down in the ditches.

NSFW:
u1591422.jpg

Right. :D

I've just had a look through the EADD Archives, for the first time in ages.

It's mostly filled up with old Gibberings threads.

The purpose of the EADD Archive is to save useful, funny, interesting, or otherwise classic EADD threads from periodic culls. It's like a staging post for promotion to Best of Bluelight.

Why on earth are you giving yourselves unnecessary busy-work doing this?

You should either let Gibberings continue as one massive thread, or delete these old ones when they run their course.

I.M.H.O.

:)

We was going to, mainly just for kicks but that's a valid point there Felix my man. :)

It didn't happen this time but I think it should run, at very least for a lot longer than 40 pages..

It has been discussed int back room..Shambles proposed just changing the title when it seems right or relevant.

All in favour, say... Aye!!

Aye.. :D

We was going to, mainly just for kicks but that's a valid point there Felix my man. :)

It didn't happen this time but I think it should run, at very least for a lot longer than 40 pages..

It has been discussed int back room..Shambles proposed just changing the title when it seems right or relevant.

All in favour, say... Aye!!

Aye.. :D

"Back in the day" we used to change thread titles for fun (or clarity) all the time.

The constant re-generation of Gibberings threads is now akin to a Cargo Cult. You all keep doing it, but don't really know why...? :D

It's 2015. There's no need for it. You have better things to do. Change the thread title as and when you feel like it. :D