• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Metathread - Let's talk about how we can improve EADD

Considering there have been mods who have run beasitality camps where patrons fuck horses and dogs at their farm, another who coerced, drug them raped another bluelighter on web cam and an admin who was raided in a drug bust and had their computers confiscated by the feds, I hardly see the moral standard for being a mod really that difficult to obtain.
Hey, they lowered their standards for a deviant like myself. I just spent 10 minutes wondering roughly which gender I preferred. Admittedly my experience with the same sex is limited to three brief flings, though I look damn fine in purple mini-skirts and a matching corset and would fangirl over/kiss repeatedly all of the Mod team...
Speaking of, Sadie-Lou, I may have purchased a novelty Christmas gift for your beloved Shambles! =D

<3

I'm afraid I may know of what things you may be speaking of! 8o

I sincerely doubt that m'lady!

Is it acceptable to use -boo/boo as a pronoun suffix for everyone? Sadie-Boo (and that wot duz rhyme with it), Scotchy-Boo...

<3

Short story competition ? I'm sure we have some erudite writers among us , use a poll as a voting mechanism...all ways interesting to read novel writing especially by folk who you 'know'

Good idea Blondin. :)

Tempted to throw up the BL speed dating drug preference.

=D <3

with the male to female ratio that'd be a bit awkward!

Already snagged my Bl'r boi!

But...
Lonely Sprout is a long played out card and I want to generate posts considering the general reduction as of late.

It is a joke thread, don't worry.
'You are now dating the above poster, whomever they may be. Gender irrelevant. How well do you know their drug choice; recommend a drug to them?'

;) <3

Short story competition ? I'm sure we have some erudite writers among us , use a poll as a voting mechanism...all ways interesting to read novel writing especially by folk who you 'know'

Like it.. I don't have and most likely never will a self penned novel to hand due to laziness and attention span being on the short side. Would love to read others work though..

Sprouty-boo said:
though I look damn fine in purple mini-skirts and a matching corset

I can confirm that SoS rocks that look as good as anyone could ;)

But...
Lonely Sprout is a long played out card and I want to generate posts considering the general reduction as of late.

It is a joke thread, don't worry.
'You are now dating the above poster, whomever they may be. Gender irrelevant. How well do you know their drug choice; recommend a drug to them?'

;) <3

Yes! Once a few matches have been made via speed dating, we could play BL 'Mr & Mrs'. Just imagine:

"Mr Sprout on Smack, we asked Mrs Sprout on Smack, 'How anally retentive is your partner when it comes to measuring out doses of research chemicals?'. Did she say:

'Very. He likes to be accurate to the nearest milligram and even knows exactly how much he's thrown all over the carpet'

'Not at all. He makes it up as he goes along in an effort to appear intelligent. In fact, he's such a thick fuck he hasn't worked out how to switch the scales on yet'

'He doesn't take drugs at all. He just pretends he does to look 'ard - unlike that Fubar, who's a serious caner and fuckin 'ard as nails'

Ahahahaha! I love it!
Those 24mg haunt my vacuum cleaner..
=D

Don't be too 'ard, don't want to snap it.

I saw that, Scotchy-Boo.

;)

<3

Last edited:

Good idea Blondin. I know the idea was already there but I like this interpretation of it.

Something needs to be done a lot of people must log in and think "fuck sake this place has gone to shit".

One thing I've personally realised. This place is missing the jabs, the passing cheek, said with a grin. A lot of this used to go on in the gibberings and I'm fucked threads. Now I think in general some of the posters have grown up a bit and aren't as high on drugs all the time. Some have completely moved on. The competition idea is a good place to try and bring back the good aspects of what we had before.

I've been throwing the odd comment in the MDMA thread - to keep interesting discussion about this new synth/old synth going on. As it's actually an interesting topic that seems to have been going on years without a definitive answer.

The place needs more drug discussion going on is another thing. That is definitely one reason the board is quiet. Heroin is back. And mephedrone is banned/mostly crap. What about a 3-fmp mega thread? That might bring in some new faces while also providing a few laughs at the usual debacles that arise from stimulant sessions.

Also there is nothing wrong with being a bit of a dick. The likes of Raas and OTW (OTW is more of a dick than Raas, sorry Raas) these people can actually make things more interesting. Forums are made up of Hero's, Villains and people who want to learn. People who need a bit of help too. To run a successful forum you have to learn how to nurture and manage each of these kind of people. Remember to be a discussion board not everyone has to be agree, or there would be no discussion...

I personally do not think the mods are to blame for the drop in posters here in recent month. In fact the behind the scenes presence of people like Shambles who I'm sure probably dispairs of this place now, but keeps on going anyway, is a driving force behind EADD. I don't agree with everything he says but I appreciate what he does. The presence of posters like Treacle in the ecstasy discussion, or SHM in general (I didn't really just admit that last one).

A lot of the Irish posters seem to post much less these days too. Sorry for the lack of structure in this post my phone kept returning so couldn't edit it.

I agree that Treacle, SHM etc are good for the site n that maybe more drug discussion is needed. However i am trying to create social threads to bring people back here who may not have much to say about drugs at the n then as time goes by will. Others have tried but we can't do it alone.

What are you doing to make this place better?

Evey

Last edited:
I think I've just pretty clearly posted what I'm doing and what I think would benefit this place. You started 2 threads that were exactly the same, try not to take offense at my comment the mods should merge them, it was the sensible thing to do.

Yes Raas is a twat, but it is the internet. It's full of twats, learn to live with them. It would be boring if we all agreed on everything.

No offence but who are you to come here n criticise us?

Welcome to the forum n all but its disrespectful. Would you go to someones house n criticise how it is ran?

I did not start two thread the same. RAAS bumped an old thread of a completely different topic to stir trouble as usual n as usual he gets away with it.

I and others have done our best to try n help this forim revive n to get back old members. We are trying our best. As i said what are you doing to help?

Evey

Last edited:
Lol what? Like I said no offense was meant, it made sense to merge your two threads. The mods obviously agreed, the threads were very much on the same lines "if the world was about to explode" was in both of them. Stands to reason have one thread and maybe the discussion would take off more, rather than having it spread over two.

"who are you to come in here criticising"

a) It was constructive criticism and I couldn't have been any more polite if I'd tried.
b) I've blatantly pointed out what I am doing if you would read. I've been trying to engage threads that actually look like they have potential for interesting discussion in the hope they will continue.
c) My original join date is 2007, I still speak to people who have join dates of before then and I know the reasons why they don't post.

I can tell your in a bad mood. I'm inclined to say because your threads got merged. Which I only suggested as having one solid topic on an issue tends to get more replies than having 2 separate ones.

I think I actually came into this thread with a pretty valid first post. Which is derailed because your in a bad mood and decided to start arguing. Pretty much sums up what's been wrong with this board :\

Im not in a bad mood. So you reported me threads then. Maybe you could have asked me about them first? I asked, in the thread for the INITIAL thread to be closed because it had been bumped. i created them it would have been nice to have PMd me n asked what they were about before going ahead n having something done to I created n made the effort with. Also it's not derailed it's a forum - you get responses you said yourself we wont always agree.

I think I'll end this here. If you want to improve the forum do so without criticising people who have tried to. I resent this so for both of us lets's agree to disagree

PS: i wont make no more threads problem solved. That thread is deleted now :)

Evey

Last edited:
I was constructive and polite as I could have been if you actually read my initial post I backed suggestions already made as a "good idea" and put forward some ideas of my own. If you can find where I was harsh words or critical why don't you quote it?

That's not what it's about though is it? It's about the merger of your two threads isn't it? And now your singling me out as it being my fault somehow...

Newsflash - I didn't report anything I commented in the thread saying I thought it might help to merge them. If you think I go around reporting threads you really don't know me.

I think the way you've made so many assumptions and thrown your toys out of the pram really shows your not ready for the Internet. Never mind EADD. I stressed "NO offence and that I only even commented because I thought it would help you to get more replies. Now I'm sorry I ever bothered to comment. Which again I guess is how a lot of EADD wind up feeling in general when they post these days. :\

I'll only say this because I'm very tired and not in good health atm.

Sid, She's cool with the merged threads, we've talked behind the scenes. Evey may or may not be in a bad mood but I'd gather from her banter with me that she's in fine form. Please try not to make one have a bad day when they''re actually doing alright.

The other thing I will comment on with confidence is Sham definitely does not despair of this place, He really is "other wise engaged" ;) I'm just the younger woman and have more energy to devote to the place. He just doesn't have as much time on his hands as I do ( when not at work )

How am I trying to make anyone have a bad day? I only posted in this thread initially to join in on the discussion of how we could restore EADD to its former glory. Read back through the posts I have made. There is not one point I have made any attempt to argue or criticise anyone yet look at what I've been met with. The gibberings thread would almost certainly suggest Evey is in a mood, when she is snapping at pensioners.

Like I said I was not interested here in any personal grips (which appear to have been carried from another thread) and I came to post what I thought we could do to fix this place.

Look where we are now. Not worth it was it? I shouldn't of tried to voice my support for Blondin's idea and the idea of a competition. Or express any ways in which I thought we could do things.

Last edited:
She wasn't a pensioner, Sid. She was pitying me for having a site issue. Shall you n I discuss this in PM? I didn't mean to sound like I was having a go at you. I was suggesting you help ie if you feel certain drug threads are needed why not create them yourself?

Evey

Last edited: