• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Metathread - Let's talk about how we can improve EADD

He made one brief re-apperance to a torrent of "welcome back" posts, from what i gathered his substance use had started to take its toll on him, mentally. But he felt that "its gay to talk about feelings" so he didnt want to say very much about it. It goes without saying that i hope he's alright now, shame we lost him both as a mod and a member, he was a good guy to have around.

Ah yeah i remember that. and yeah he seems to be doing well from what i gather, has started an e-juice selling company

Last edited:
Effie was lovely. I only ever spoke to her in TDS when she was grieving but she seemed lovely n I really felt for her, having to lose someone so special n close to her xxxx

Evey

Ha i remember mailmonkey. Always wondered what happened to him. Glad to know hes ok

Kingme, I only seen Mailmonkey in past posts... 'tis obvious that he meant a lot to a lot of people including Raas, by the sounds of things (Raasy is gna kill me but pls y'll back me all on blaming the drink hahahaha.... seriously, I care about him, k... ) Kingme, do you ever remember Knock???? I loved that bloke... he was the BEST moderator ever, he spent two hours helping me in PM once... what I regret is that the minute I found out that he died (Sunday) I prayed that it would be ANYONE but Knock, what sort of person does that make me? That I would wish anyone dead bar the person I had just found out had died??????

Evey

Kate n felix? Evad n elfie

Evey

We never modded together, nor did Ef n' Dave. Think that would have been chaos lol. It's good to have an other half who is so involved with BL and understands the dynamics. You feel less paranoid about leaving the mod control panel open in from of them.

And, yeh I met Felix on day one on BL. We've been together for 6 years, married for 4 on 23rd Oct <3 Still totally loved up n' enamoured!

I modded eadd twice which makes me mental :D

Best of luck new candidates x Don' pretend you know it all. You don't. Know how to signpost and use the tools. People management skills count ;)

Last edited:
And, yeh I met Felix on day one on BL. We've been together for 6 years, married for 4 on 23rd Oct <3 Still totally loved up n' enamoured!

I modded eadd twice which makes me mental :D

Best of luck new candidates x Don' pretend you know it all. You don't. Know how to signpost and use the tools. People management skills count ;)

6 years together and still loved up... that's the sort of thing for the snoo thread. Glad you two are still going strong. :)

Twice... geesh. I wonder who has been amassed the most modding time in EADD?

By people management skills... do you mean crowd control & riot gear? ;)

Bloody hell, didn't realise you n felix had been together that long, seems like yesterday

THERE'S TOO MANY STICKY THREADS

too many many man

WE DONT NEED THE DANGEROUS HEROIN ONE (old news) OR THE RESPECTFUL REQUIREME TS ONE (because its been established that we're all peaceful, loving people)

I tend to agree actually, Raasy. Am not a fan of sticky excesses (source dependant naturally) and we do have a metric fucktonne of 'em at the moment. Have been thinking we could probably do with a cull myself of late. Not brought it up with other staff but if people here have any suggestions as to which (if any) should be kept as is, which (if any) we can lose completely - or any other suggestions - I/we would love to hear them :)

The heroin thing is a bit of a tricksy one. On the one hand old info is not good to have cos it's misleading, on t'other hand it'd be nigh-on impossible to be able to keep track of which areas have "hot spots" and for how long and so forth. Given the serious nature of this type of info I'm leaning towards having a fresh sticky each time there's a real issue in any given area then unstickying when reports from that area confirm it's no longer an issue.

Alternatively, this is kinda what the heroin thread is for so perhaps a separate sticky should only be used in the most serious of situations to avoid becoming just part of the bakcground forum to be skipped over to get to the "proper" (non-sticky) threads.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

REALISE NOT realiZe..FUCKING Americanisms and their Zssss aghhhhhhhh...not your fault Dan as it spells checks with a Z on most spell checkers, I know my spelling and grammar are pretty atrocious but that bloody z thing drives me INZANE!

Americanizms surely? ;)<3

We never modded together, nor did Ef n' Dave. Think that would have been chaos lol. It's good to have an other half who is so involved with BL and understands the dynamics. You feel less paranoid about leaving the mod control panel open in from of them.

Yeah. Imagine if somebody left their mod panel open and their partner sneakily infracted somebody for gigglez ;)<3

i think the respectful reminder one could be well merged with the no embeds one...

^ Thanks Shambles for that!

As per other sub-forums, we've decided to sticky this thread... so all EADD-related chat goes here. :)

Yeah. Imagine if somebody left their mod panel open and their partner sneakily infracted somebody for gigglez ;)<3

Ah-hah, I forgot about that! Managed to expunge it eventually. :X

It looks like the stickies have reduced somewhat recently, which is great. I would also get rid of the embedded video one, which can be handled by the local EADD rules no problem, I think people have got the message by now.

I would also get rid of the embedded video one, which can be handled by the local EADD rules no problem, I think people have got the message by now.

It's only there on a temporary basis until we incorporate it into the guidelines... :)