• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Metathread - Let's talk about how we can improve EADD

Agreed. and Mailmonkey

Indeed. It's not just one, or two posters... it's a lot of posters who we have lost or have gone into the ether. There may have be some who were more prolific posters, but there were also many other non-regular posters like myself checking in from time to time. It tends just to be the same group of (semi)regular posters who are here these days. Or at least that's how I see it.

Back in the meph days the threads were flying

True, as with the MXE days.

I requested some new stats that have been put up in the stats thread. Yet to look over them & compare them to previous years in any sort of meaningful way. We are still the 2nd highest traffic forum behind The Lounge though but only just in some cases.

haha nice stats. frankly, its hard to beat the lounge at post count ... and also, its only numbers. the general feel of the place is what matters really.
now that i see Other Drugs is so high, im wondering what goes on in there
seems like such a broad net to cast - other drugs...

What do you all mean "in the meth days?" Don't people take meth anymore or summit?

Evey

Meph, Evey. Meph.

People still take it, aye. It's just not nearly as widespread as it was prior to the ban.

haha nice stats. frankly, its hard to beat the lounge at post count ...

Used to be the case, and fairly regularly too.

Thanks for the stats, Chatative. I'm sad enough to have pored over them straight away. :D

I really DO NOT understand the Lounge. It reminds me of an old place. I don't like it there at all. I mean what is the point in slagging one another off n bickering??? We have OTW here from the Lounge n he's ace n funny. I just don't understand it at all.

Right off to volunteering. BRB, peoples!

Evey

Fuck you cunts

signed: TheLounge

i'm not American.

Fuck this cant sleep. good night

Can't sleep i'm amped

Last edited:
American trolls with their wanky sense of humor

No disrespect to Americans but they often find it difficult to understand the British sense of humour. We've a weird sense of humour take that comes across as bitchy that really isn't n I find that a lot of Americans struggle with it.

Right I'm knackers so going to pray to God n go land of nog. Bight everyone.

Evey

American trolls with their wanky sense of humor

Did you deliberately spell humour in the American preference Dan?..iz you being well ironic and clever? Or is it just fucking spell check..speaking of which (please don't snigger I am in my adage) how do you change the spell checker to English rather than American English?

Soon as I am in this thread I actually think EADD and other ghettos of Bluelight would benefit from some more integration threads. Didn't we have an 'ask an American or EADDER anything' thread somewhere? Maybe we should have a member exchange bluelighter programme..where we send a Mod or a member that wants to over to the realms of the 'other' nationalised areas to post for a while...yep I have done drugs..yes I am talking bollocks which only seem interesting to me hmmm =D

grumble grumble bastardisation of the English language and fucking spell check wants me to spell bastardization ---true irony. :X

REALISE NOT realiZe..FUCKING Americanisms and their Zssss aghhhhhhhh...not your fault Dan as it spells checks with a Z on most spell checkers, I know my spelling and grammar are pretty atrocious but that bloody z thing drives me INZANE!

No disrespect to Americans but they often find it difficult to understand the British sense of humour. We've a weird sense of humour take that comes across as bitchy that really isn't n I find that a lot of Americans struggle with it.

Wasn't referring to all americans in my comment btw, am a massive fan of american comedy. couldnt give a shit wether its american or british, if its funny or clever then i like it

You struggle with a lot of the humour around here! Don't go making generalisations about Americans! :D

Right I'm knackers so going to pray to God n go land of nog.

I hope that's not due east of the land of nig.

Indeed. It's not just one, or two posters... it's a lot of posters who we have lost or have gone into the ether. There may have be some who were more prolific posters, but there were also many other non-regular posters like myself checking in from time to time. It tends just to be the same group of (semi)regular posters who are here these days. Or at least that's how I see it.

True, as with the MXE days.

I requested some new stats that have been put up in the stats thread. Yet to look over them & compare them to previous years in any sort of meaningful way. We are still the 2nd highest traffic forum behind The Lounge though but only just in some cases.

If you look hard enough you'll see one person who has jumped 2000 posts in a year.

Followed by several lost posters to EADD.

Add the two together and you'll see why this forum is not what it was.