• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Noxious vapours and fanny batter

Just dont wank yourself silly and FFS don't give the missus any or your banjo string will be history :)

I dropped around to see a mate and had some of the finest coke I have ever encountered. Really clean and so smooth. I had three decent lines over 2 hours and just coming down to earth now. He gave me a couple of points of meth so I will bomb some now and get stuck into a Power Point presentation I have to get done. Stim city here.

Nice one man, but I'd smoke that shit. And I'm sure many others would do the same. Oral or snorted meth barely feels like anything special IMO. In the pipe though you can see exactly what all the fuss is about :p

What's everyone up to today?

And now for the part Sprout will warn me about ;... been smoking some b since yesterday. Just bought in at half a g of strong #3, think it's actually same batch as last stuff I had 5 months ago, which I figured would last Saturday Sunday and I've got some dhc for after if the going gets tough! ive only had 4 hours sleep and I feel totally refreshed, had a good laugh last night actually from what I remember lol :)

Nice one man, but I'd smoke that shit. And I'm sure many others would do the same. Oral or snorted meth barely feels like anything special IMO. In the pipe though you can see exactly what all the fuss is about :p

What's everyone up to today?

And now for the part Sprout will warn me about ;... been smoking some b since yesterday. Just bought in at half a g of strong #3, think it's actually same batch as last stuff I had 5 months ago, which I figured would last Saturday Sunday and I've got some dhc for after if the going gets tough! ive only had 4 hours sleep and I feel totally refreshed, had a good laugh last night actually from what I remember lol :)
Oh i know exactly what you mean about smoking it. Its the only chem that ever got its teeth into me when smoking it. I spent a lot of time and money doing just that a few years back which is precisely why i stick to the oral route in Australia. It is still a good buzz but not that fiendish dopamine rush you get smoking it. When i am in Thailand i will smoke it but i avoid it here. Keeps me out of trouble. Ended up going for a two hour bushwalk with friends. Chilling with a nice bottle of wine now.

FUBARs so twisted he got his genitals all twisted in a big knot. It's suppose to symbolise his up and coming castration his friends here have organised.

How's the meth man? I'm just about finished what b I had. a very relaxing day indeed.

I am charging. Very clean. Had around a point. I have benzos handy if it goes on much beyond midnight..its 7:20pm here now. I cant say no to free drugs.

Nor should you. What's the quality of ice like there on the whole? Going by lab results the UK seems to be pretty good but not much of it around on the street. I've only ever known one person selling it IRL.

I'm quite menched. Got .1g off .5g yesterday, and I've not even puked once. Not sure if my use of oxy every once a month or so has boosted my tolerance or is the stuff I've got a bit weaker than the first few times I've bought some. I'm nicely fucked anyway :D

Nor should you. What's the quality of ice like there on the whole? Going by lab results the UK seems to be pretty good but not much of it around on the street. I've only ever known one person selling it IRL.

I'm quite menched. Got .1g off .5g yesterday, and I've not even puked once. Not sure if my use of oxy every once a month or so has boosted my tolerance or is the stuff I've got a bit weaker than the first few times I've bought some. I'm nicely fucked anyway :D
From what the cops say purity in Australia is around 70 - 80%. Its good but the ice i had in Thailand was a step up...i am guessing that was as pure as it gets and only 2500 baht a gram...less than $100 aussie.

Fuck me I am off my tits. I am even too out of it to edit FUBARs posts...thats not normal ;)

Sleep never happened. Instead, I ..... well, I wouldn't say tidied, exactly, but I certainly improved the segregation between rubbish, recycling and stuff to keep in the Front Room.

I'm laying in bed half naked on 3-meo-pcp watching Chomsky documentaries waiting for the sun to disappear.

I slept. I am now awake. Feeling a bit hazy. Nothing a strong coffee, a bacon and egg roll and a kilo of Turkmenistan's finest Mexedrone wont fix. Onwards and upwards.

Man, I have complete and total amnesia as to what ive been doing today. :?I just seem to have 'come to' at 12.15 today, i havent got a clue where ive been or what ive been doing today. Feckin hell, ive just put my boot through my living room door wooden panel for some reason and nearly smashed up my random objects in my front room and living room. What the feckin hell has happened me today, and to this morning. 8o8:)|:\

Last edited:
Man, I have complete and total amnesia as to what ive been doing today. :?I just seem to have 'come to' at 12.15 today, i havent got a clue where ive been or what ive been doing today. Feckin hell, ive just put my boot through my living room door wooden panel for some reason and nearly smashed up my random objects in my front room and living room. What the feckin hell has happened me today, and to this morning. 8o8:)|:\
RC benzos?

well correct on the Gabba front, but its been a night of GBL consumption, rather than Flubros, i dont recall what ive done or where ive been atall, but i seemed to have a bit of a mental blow out when i came to around midday today, and i seem to have broken my £80 Ikea computer chair. :\ :? I dont recall taking any benzos last night or this morning.

Thankfully im pretty sure that i took 6ml of pyraz and 1ml of diclaz PG solution the other night, maybe missing my doses completely last night didnt go down very well, i have no idea. :| Hopefully the GBL will have worn off by this evening and i'll be able to sleep, but it does seem to render benzos completely ineffective. Im glad that i dont think ive been taking huge doses to compensate, missed a dose completely last night i think. Thankfully diclaz has a long half life, so i dont think im about to seize up or anything, but i feel sick as a dog after too much GBL and stims yesterday and all last night. 8( I dont believe skipping a dose is too dangerous, as diclaz has a very long half life, and though possibly a bit reckless i think the GBL has saturated my Gaba receptors, skipping the odd benzo dose does seem to help a great deal in bringng my tolerance down.

Last edited:
Nope, ive definitely not purchased or consumed any Flubros at all for several weeks or months.

At least its put more time between me and my last kratom dose. I dont think ive had any for 10 days / 2 weeks now, and i seem to have come through the w/ds far easier than i was expecting. :\

Last edited: