• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Noxious vapours and fanny batter

This speed, or whatever it is, seems a bit odd. Its enjoyable but lacks proper horny-ness and the deep glowy dopaminey euphoria, not a huge rush off it either, but it feels fulfilling and the concentration on it is nuts. last time i could sleep on it, couldnt sleep for shit last night though. half a xanax, half a vallie, half a 2mg diclaz, ended up laying in bed thinking about everything and then it wore off into residual stimulation and thinking about weird shit but still no luck. went to the shops earlier and everything looked like it was moving faster, never had that before, was like some sort of weird manic-ness. think sleep dep is kicking in, i keep feeling like im sat in my bedroom, thought process is slowing down a bit. went shopping and felt like a dithering retard
Got any benzos left? I would take some and go lie down. You will probably fall asleep. You sound like you have reached that over tired sleep deprived state where a small amount of benzos should relax you enough to push you into lala land. Thats what i would do.

Yeah got some left, i'll wait till later otherwise i'll probably end up waking up in the middle of the night and unable to get to sleep. Booze should do the trick for now

Yeah got some left, i'll wait till later otherwise i'll probably end up waking up in the middle of the night and unable to get to sleep. Booze should do the trick for now
Yeah that was going to be my other suggestion. I find that wakes me up a bit at first but definitely helps stim come downs and will help potentiate the benzos later ( i know..bad hr but i am guilty of doing it many times myself ). A good feed if you can get some food into you will help too.

Yeah food and hydration are key. Been slacking a bit on food today and yesterday but getting a fish pie down me. Feeling alright at the mo, getting on the booze was a good idea. wish i had some nos. You do speed often? meth?

Yeah food and hydration are key. Been slacking a bit on food today and yesterday but getting a fish pie down me. Feeling alright at the mo, getting on the booze was a good idea. wish i had some nos. You do speed often? meth?

It so hard to maintain both on a stim session. What I don't understand is that water seems to give me heartburn when I'm in a session, which is probably due to lack of food. I find that something like Complan is great for getting at least some calories and varied nutrients into you. I don't deal with solid food too well on a stim session. I can eat just fine on coke but speed, mephedrone, and 3-FPM are a struggle.

Likewise, i usually eat a lot before and try and eat as its wearing off, or if i do too much, if i constantly re-dose it starts making me tired and hungry. Water throughout. I think the only thing i've found hard to drink on is 4-FA

That's one thing I like about vaping 3-FPM: Although it's not as pleasant as speed, MDMA, or mephedrone, it means I'm not constantly making myself burp. I've worked out how to deal with bruxism over the years but the constant venting of stomach gas I can't avoid. I'm sure it probably wouldn't be as bad if I were to plug the compounds but it's not always the most social ROA :\ Mind you, neither is sitting alone chasing 3-FPM off foil :|

I used to do lots of speed years ago. What we called base - very potent meth but in a kind of wet gluggy form. It was sold by the point. A point was about $20. Before that it was all powdered speed but base replaced that then crystal meth replaced base. I still occasionally get on it but its rare these days. I love speed but my job just doesn't allow it to really be possible. Staying up all weekend is no longer an option. But occasionally if the opportunity presents itself i will. Hydration..food...booze...benzos...and back in the day weed were all essential. I pass on the weed now but the rest is still my post speed strategy.

That's one thing I like about vaping 3-FPM: Although it's not as pleasant as speed, MDMA, or mephedrone, it means I'm not constantly making myself burp. I've worked out how to deal with bruxism over the years but the constant venting of stomach gas I can't avoid. I'm sure it probably wouldn't be as bad if I were to plug the compounds but it's not always the most social ROA :\ Mind you, neither is sitting alone chasing 3-FPM off foil :|

I find even vaping 3 gives me absolutely dreadful wind at both ends. I reckon this last year I must have contributed significantly to global warming...

I find even vaping 3 gives me absolutely dreadful wind at both ends.

Well, I have noticed that I'm a bit more regular in the plumbing department. I wonder if Sprout can look in to how high in dietary fibre the stuff is.

I reckon this last year I must have contributed significantly to global warming...

Jayzus, you and consumer really are two peas in a pod. You're a significant contributing factor to global warming and he's raising the global sea level by 5cm every time he processes chocolate documents. I'm moving to the hilly side of town before it's too late.

kratom, benzos and coffee. the perfect combo to get this essay tackled. Last minute as usual 8(

4F-MPH is still whoring my substantia nigra rather well, though the uber potency and grotesquely steep dose-response curve it was characterised by initially have faded somewhat. 50mg/0.5ml saline intranasally still has me tweaking for 6 hours or so.
The psychotic induction is alarming and shouldn't be underestimated. The piperidine esters possess a very particular breed of paranoid omnipresent psychosis and delusion, it's unmistakable in its progression from a subjective standpoint - Desoxypipradol, anyone? 8(

I finally fell asleep at 4.30 this morning after spending 49.5 hours awake from being so greedy with that fantastic 3. Woke up 5 mins ago. Blewewe uugh....

Drinking Australia's finest Chardonnay Leeuwin Art Series Chardonnay 2012 my sister gave me. A few more valium. Much more relaxed than when i got home. And still laughing about FUBAR and the "Alaskan Pipeline"

I finally fell asleep at 4.30 this morning after spending 49.5 hours awake from being so greedy with that fantastic 3. Woke up 5 mins ago. Blewewe uugh....

I'm in a similar boat. I had been taking it since Saturday with four hours sleep before work on Monday. I had considered that I might keep going until this evening because I'm working at nine tomorrow. However, the random shadows and other visual annoyances were becoming more cohesive and would likely soon become shadow people, so I took a few benzos around the same time you fell asleep. I fell asleep extremely fast, or at least don't remember my head hitting the pillow. I think I could have fallen asleep without the benzos as I was so tired.

Now the challenge is not to fool myself into thinking I can just have a couple of doses today without staying up all night and having to take it to work to get through the day :|

A week without bumping the thread of fabulous fuckery?!
Letting me down there guys...

Guess which genius just had junkiedom override simple logic...?
A highly effective releasing agent of Delusional Dopaminergic Dance-amine and an uber-potency selective DRI are but an expensive waste of combo potential, money and any high that existed prior...

20mg Flubromazepam + 60 ml of Methadone taken two hours ago with several litres of GF juice at work. Starting to feel rather wobbly, at least I can leave in 45 mins :)

20mg Flubromazepam + 60 ml of Methadone taken two hours ago with several litres of GF juice at work. Starting to feel rather wobbly, at least I can leave in 45 mins :)

Oh gonna go score some herion and crack for a speedball on the way home x

Fucking hell monsta......that sounds a bit naughty.

Take care with the benzos and meth mate. While I'm sure you already know but that's a killer.

My old housemate died from that combo (well meth and diaz but same thing really)

Hope there's someone who can watch you and call the paramedics if needed...

about 6-7-800mgish? dhc andd a g of 3 over the course of the day. its now 5am and i THINK i can finally put the fucking foil down now! wish o couldve got smack today instead