• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Noxious vapours and fanny batter

Two wheels had come off my chair somewhow and it was upended and either pushed or thrown to the other side of the room 8( Thankfully once i got my head together enough to see what the problem was it was very easily fixed. :D

Had 20mg Diaz and 180mg dhc now. Along with some strong lush smoke feeling pretty chill right now :)

Was a bit silly let mate talk us into taking a tiny line of 2cb because it's a nice night. 15mg split in 2 and oh my word, I must even still have some diazepam in my system blunting things but the world is so colourful I can barely type with all the patterns and feeling very blissful and euphoric. Amazing how little of this stuff you even need to be so magic, very good 2CBee's <3

Makes me wish I could bottle this feeling give it to family and neighbours. That kind of peace tranquility and happiness where everything has a sort of cartoon approach and things are just funny.

Was a bit silly let mate talk us into taking a tiny line of 2cb because it's a nice night. 15mg split in 2 and oh my word, I must even still have some diazepam in my system blunting things but the world is so colourful I can barely type with all the patterns and feeling very blissful and euphoric. Amazing how little of this stuff you even need to be so magic, very good 2CBee's <3

Makes me wish I could bottle this feeling give it to family and neighbours. That kind of peace tranquility and happiness where everything has a sort of cartoon approach and things are just funny.

Nice one, man :D

I love the cartoon nature of it. My cartoon visuals are very Simpson-like with the big bulging eyes.

Solo rolling right now, let's chat!

As the title says just smashed a pretty fat line of mdma and am sat here with tunes and an undying love for mankind.

Just found out I don't have work tomorrow as I've had the flu the past 3 days and called in sick, have a of mandy sitting in a baggie in front of my so I racked myself a nice line, probably about 180mg and I'm thinking of redosing another 200 in about 2 hours depending on how banging this md is.

I'll be sitting here with tunes on and reading anything you guys post so if you want to chat or suggest songs or whatever feel free, I'll be rolling into eternity.

Love you all!

Ahhhh, this is fairly decent md, I tested it but wasn't sure of purity, turns out its not bad, saucered right up after 1 line, loving these tunes.

No problem at all, it's literally what I'm (not!) paid to do. ;) <3

[MENTION=139374]Sprout[/MENTION] what are you particularly fond of on a Friday night?

got the best high yet off that hash last night, even though my life is ostensibly really shit atm i went to sleep with a huge grin on my face, after a few fits of giggling and chuckling.

That 25 years break has been so beneficial, it has truly set my CBD receptors back to being a Hashish newbie, and I'm still basking in that lovely newbie honeymood period, where there are all positives and no negatives at all. With what i had left last night i could have made last 2 days, but i thought Fuck It and went for a really heavy stone and used it all.

Shame I've run out now, I may not be able to source any more of that exact same strain, which was the best hash I've ever had. I believe it was called ICELATOR, made by a special water based cleaning process which leaves the product particularly clean, pure, and free from adulterants. :D

Rp2NwYO.jpg

Lovely bit of marching powder, going down smoothly with gin and the gorgeous sunshine <3 <3 Proper Baz-Chuckled

All those Bolivian children who died to get that to. your letterbox :(

All those Bolivian children who died to get that to. your letterbox :(

I must admit, the origins of my cocaine does actually play on my mind a bit, given that people could have died over it but I tend to ease that guilt with gin :eek: And no letterbox for me mate, local :p

Was just a joke mate.....

But yeah whether it's coke or H the source of drugs is worrying...

That's prohibition for ya...

Was just a joke mate.....

But yeah whether it's coke or H the source of drugs is worrying...

That's prohibition for ya...

I know man :p Pour yourself a hefty bit of gin and relax! In all serious, I wish cocaine didn't have to have such a violent background but like you said, prohibition :'(

What I always find most unfair is that the farmers or growers of these crops that take the biggest risks in many ways, constantly getting their crops destroyed for example, and they only receive a pitiful subsistence sum of cash for their labor and effort, whilst the product moves up through the chain its final street value reaches millions. The black market really is a most unfair system.