• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Noxious vapours and fanny batter

It's not limited to the black market either. People die every day in the effort to provide products to consumers all over the world (so it's all that bloody Aussie cunt's fault). E.G. The alarming suicide rate at Apple's iPhone factory in China...

Basically all the world's woes can be blamed on the Aussie cunt
[MENTION=377303]Commix[/MENTION] I would mate but I don't drink....Just had 300mg pregabalin which is basically the same...

I take no responsibility for my actions and will you stop picking on me. You are just trying to get me banned ;)

I must admit, the origins of my cocaine does actually play on my mind a bit, given that people could have died over it but I tend to ease that guilt with gin :eek: And no letterbox for me mate, local :p

What about the source of your clothes or phone. Some sweatshop kid doing 14 hour days getting paid next to nothing probably made some of your clothes. so much dodgy-ness for profit

ugh spent 48hours awake with no food. Have now slept about 10 ho.rs and had a bite.

Despite the fact I've snorted nothing, there seems to be quite a bit of blood coming out of my nose. Perhaps I punched myself in the face last night as a reminder not to do it again.

What you been taking fug?

I know it's Sunday night but I wish I had a line or something in stock. All I've got is weed and 2cb, so I guess a big joint and a few movies it is %)

What you been taking fug?

I know it's Sunday night but I wish I had a line or something in stock. All I've got is weed and 2cb, so I guess a big joint and a few movies it is %)

That's my Sunday night plan to a tee, need something to get my mind off the dreaded return to work tomorrow. If anyone has any film recommendations, please don't hold back...

Lessons from FUBAR :p

I had some 3fpm, used it till it was gone. It's gone. I never want to do it again.

Enjoy your spliffs and flms <3

Good God no! Never listen to me mate...

Don't do as I do
Don't do as I say,
Just try to ignore me
And I might go away... ;)

Was that your first time on the 3? How did you find it?

Oh no i've had a multitude of goes at it, I think this just the last time I bother with the incoming ban and all.

Oh no i've had a multitude of goes at it, I think this just the last time I bother with the incoming ban and all.

Ah, another connoisseur of the old 3fpm I see - jolly good show sir! Sexy little minx isn't she? I've had some slutty drugs in my time I don't mind admitting; but this one's got pigtails and a lolly pop, and oozes innocence and light. But before you know what's happening, you're bent over the snooker table with your own cock up your backside!!

But if you tell me you didn't like it, i'll call you a liar.

You'll be back for more...

Nothing quite like it makes me want to camwhore myself to gay men online.

Ah, another connoisseur of the old 3fpm I see - jolly good show sir! Sexy little minx isn't she? I've had some slutty drugs in my time I don't mind admitting; but this one's got pigtails and a lolly pop, and oozes innocence and light. But before you know what's happening, you're bent over the snooker table with your own cock up your backside!!

Fuck i dont even have to edit that one. You did my job for me ;)

I heard fubar sometimes jizzes on his own chin when he gets too high on 3. He put a melon in his ass then spunked on his hands and smeared it across his forehead like some tribal warrior. Declaring he was chief BUFAR of the Booflight clan.

Raas has been on it too. Hanging round religious chat rooms trying to find himself a young stallion. Trying to keep his butthole warm on those cold, lonely, winters evenings

I can't wait till the Daily Mail print an article about how big this new and deadly Crystal Meth analogue is and it's use in the gay scene.

Can you give us a draft? It's too cold to get up yet and I've not enough on for the day to inspire me