• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD 2C-x Megathread

Ive only done B and B-FLY..... The former i love, the latter, not so much. I found FLY to of lost CBs best qualities and ramped up the negatives exponentially considering such a small dose. Id have to take 50mg of regukar 2cb to create the gastro discomfort, bodyload and generall unpleasant feeling. 9/10 times, i obey my bodys need to purge and all is well. With FLY, i couldnt shake it, the first hour was great. Then, not much fun at all. Not enough psychedelia going on, the world wasnt nearly as pretty.

Which is the 2C# that induces strong audio distortions? [MENTION=86439]Shambles[/MENTION]

Also, can anyone tell me why 2cb is illicit and the rest of the gang can still be bought as RCs?? Not thar im complaining...

I have some 20mg 2-cb pills from a trusted source. What is a good starting dose, bearing in mind i am a psychedelic pig.

2C-C was always very mellow I found. I've done B,C,D,I - out of those definitely B and C are my favourites.

Still have some 2C-E to sample but was hesitant in the past due to tripping fears - having overcome them, i'll probably be trying that one next.

Yeah, better not start a 2c-e trip with bad thoughts. And you should be painfree IMHO. In my case it increased chronic pain (similar to some weed for me) and that resulted in self-pity. If I want melancholia without physical pain I rather take a dissociative. But the afterglow was very positive anyway. One of the best afterglows.

2c-c did not increase pain. It was mellow and pure bliss. Perhaps it is shallow but I like it a lot. In my view it is the safest psychedelic regarding physical side effects and bad trip probability.

2C-D on the next shopping list it is then.... Ive only had aural hallucinations a couple of times, both on LSD-25.

Scary, yep, hilariously funny, aye... The first time I watched ScotchMist on hallucinogens I was home alone, in the dog house if I recall...! The music blows you away, then out of nowhere comes a Skit about Piss Scented Foam parties being preferable to watching "the fuckin footy" on the big screen.... Its odd with a head full of acid, trust me, it's considered odd without drugs....

That day is probably up in my top 5 "You shoulda been sectioned".... Truly questionable behaviour, even by my standards....

I cut the grass though, like a surrealist installation peice. Don't cut grass when the swirls are strong. Especially the front lawn. A seed of paranoia grows so quickly, my mowing technique was like a poor cartoon, it needed wiping away... Lines all over the place, chunks not touched or even seen a blade, tangled up in wires. I could feel everyone of the 65/35 houses that we/I overlooked here, they're obviously upset. Give them time..

Does 2c-b work on SSRIs? I've found info on lsd, shrooms and md. since pharmacologically it's more like the hallucinogens, would a bigger dose be needed or is it pretty much a no go?

Well, for science, curiosity, and general something-to-do-ness, I just railed about 10 mg of 2C-B. I now undestand why people advise against doing that. Different pain than anything else I have snorted, but far longer lasting. I will update you guys once my nose is calmed down and the stuff kicks in, as I am curious how it will play with venlafaxine. Wish me luck.

Good luck Squid you intrepid nasal burning psychonaught. May the force be with you.

I am currently on a hill watching the countryside swim and giant crustaceans dance in the clouds. Good times.

Rain put an unfortunate early end to my fun, so I went home for a few hours sleep, popped some moda and now I'm refreshed and ready for the day. Next time I do that, I either take a coat or wait for less incoming rain clouds and I take someone along for cuddles. Apart from that though, that was great fun, especially given it was only 10-12 mg. Still probably gonna go back to plugging for my own comfort though.

^ Lashings and lashings of deep, fresh snow on a crisp, (full) moonlit night is the ultimate weather for 2C-B imo. I have never seen anything as pretty in all my puff. Stupendously lushy <3

I am currently on a hill watching the countryside swim and giant crustaceans dance in the clouds. Good times.

They don't call it 2-Sea-B for nothing. Oddly enough I almost always get aquatic colour schemes on seabees. Especially what I could only describe as neon aquamarine. That and everything developing pleasingly pillowy bulges, soft edges and rounded corners (an illusion rather painfully shattered should one stub one's toe on summat, mind :!). Really is as close to waking up in a cartoon as it gets.

FWIW, 2C-B is probably the least painful 2C-x to snort (with the possible exception of 2C-D but it's a close-run thing). 2C-E is the the second-only substance I have ever had to run to the nearest water source to flush out my nasal passages within a couple of seconds of snorting. The first was Seroxat/paroxetine in case anybody was wondering. Betcha wish you hadn't wondered now dontcha. I'd definitely go with podgering if you find the nasal pain is unreasonable - you still get approximately twice the effect of oral use only with none of the "repeatedly punched in the face by a bloke with a horseshoe in his glove" sensation of snorted 2Cs.

I'd put the 2C-B pain as more like trying to snort chili vodka, especially with the burn on the back of the mouth that lingers through water. For me, I get a low saturation rainbow if I stare at something like a white wall or clouds, which then as I stare more start morphing into crazy circular patterns and then evolve into the dancing crustaceans I mentioned earlier. I really should try a proper 20 mg dose some time, I've never gone above 15 before so I've not really seen the full craziness it has to offer. I'll probably skip on the climbing giant staircases (for getting up the hill I was on) part at that point, and definitely will have a minder to hand.

Was absolutely a good time though, and I'll make sure to do it again sometime sooner rather than later. Happily venlafaxine seems to have little to no impact on dosing for me, too.

2C-B is the only one of the 2Cs that was banned worldwide for a reason - anything that much fun with so little in the way of observed downsides or drawbacks of any kind (chili vodka-snorting level nose owwies aside). Several other Goodies amongst them (notably (for me at least) C, D & E - all for different reasons as they are all significantly different from each other (and from 2C-B)) but 2C-B is a winner amongst winners and no mistake <3

Glad ya had fun! =D

Pee Ess: In snorted 2C-x pain news, 2C-C is so unfeasibly agonising to snort I used to use 2C-B and/or 2C-D to cut it with when preparing lines in order to lesson the pain. No, really. Until the penny finally dropped that snorting 2Cs was in contention for being the dictionary definition of masochism after my one and only attempt at snorting 2C-E. Truly next level levels of pain. Kinda has to be experienced to be believed. (HR note: nobody ever needs to believe it enough to be worth the experiment all the same).

I would never ingest 2c-c or 2c-e orally. Nasal is the way to go. Long comeups suck more than a horsekick in the face for sure !

Looking forward to giving it a go. I have 10 x 20mg tablets which were rated highly. Sounds like good clean fun. Think i will just swallow the pills though. Not sure i want a burning nose while tripping.

Looking forward to giving it a go. I have 10 x 20mg tablets which were rated highly. Sounds like good clean fun. Think i will just swallow the pills though. Not sure i want a burning nose while tripping.

The burn fades before the trip starts, it's more like 5-10 min of "ow my face" and once it soaks in, the burn stops and the fun starts. That said, if you have pressed tabs, snorting them's a bad idea as they'll have binders and crap. Plugging should still be fine though if you want it to hit a bit faster.