• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD 2C-x Megathread

I would never ingest 2c-c or 2c-e orally. Nasal is the way to go. Long comeups suck more than a horsekick in the face for sure !

I thought much the same for a long time. Initially only snorted 2Cs, then switched to plugging, finally concluded that, all things being equal, the effects that come from the oral route are preferable to those of nasal (in particular) and even rectal (of which I'm very much in favour of in many situations). Although the faster onset can be useful sometimes I generally find that both methods tend to add some undesirable additional effects (or lack thereof in some cases).

Initially I only went the oral route for novelty value - just to see if there actually was any noticeable differences. Personally I found there were and they were pretty much all positive ones (for me at least). Kind hard to define but I would loosely categorise as a more "complete" effect. More rounded without the rough edges of more getting-straight-to-the-point ROAs. I still plug 2Cs on occasion but mostly opt for oral for preference these days. Waiting half an hour is hardly excessive imo, but each to their own. Rather your nose than mine though :p;)<3

I will go with the oral route then. Maybe at Splendour in the Grass along with some acid. Sounds like a good festival drug.

I've just received some 2CB capsules, 20mg a piece.... it's been so looooonng, 4 years actually. I can't wait=D

I may go for it tonight, tomorrow if not this evening.

I was planning on plugging 20mg, mainly to try and avoid the nausea I sometimes get from oral. After reading Shambles post I'm having second thoughts on the podgering route...

Help:?

I've just received some 2CB capsules, 20mg a piece.... it's been so looooonng, 4 years actually. I can't wait=D

I may go for it tonight, tomorrow if not this evening.

I was planning on plugging 20mg, mainly to try and avoid the nausea I sometimes get from oral. After reading Shambles post I'm having second thoughts on the podgering route...

Help:?

Yeah avoid the plugging if your partial to ASSSPISSSS :)

I am partial too the ASSSPISSS...

My house mate has just called to say they're on the way back with fish and chips.... This could scupper the whole event. Dam considerate people :):!

Re: the agony of snorting 2C-E.

NYE 2013/4 at a massive flat party up in Aberdeen. Was mostly good vibes, one of the most respected drum and bass DJs in the area turned up unexpectedly and one of the housemates is also an up and coming producer/DJ (has been played on Radio 1 and shit). Its getting pretty late and there are also some sketchy gatecrashers around, and I'm generally a pretty socially anxious person. One of the hosts of the party offered myself and 5 other folk (who had kind of formed a close circle from attending download festival each year for about a 3 year stretch) offered us some 2C-E. We were mostly pretty experienced ott polydrug users, but I could tell from looking at the lines he was cutting us that they were WAY excessive. I was fucked up and no scales were present, but it looked somewhere in the region of 20mg or more. Seriously.

I can't really be bothered writing a trip report of the night at the moment, I might go into detail if anyone is interested, but to get to the point:

I'll never forget the sight of one of my mates taking his line and then bolting to the window of a second story flat and violently spewing evil dead style through his mouth and nose, turning bright red and sweating like he had eaten the worlds hottest chili and half collapsing in sheer agony.

That was my one and only 2c-e experience, I'm sure it is probably great stuff taken in reasonable doses in a good environment but it just doesn't appeal to me following that experience. It wasn't a "bad trip" in the classical sense mind, just more of an ordeal than enlightening or fun.

Be aware people, beta-keto-2C-B IS really FUCKING unstable. I tried plugging it the first time I got any, and it dimerized and was thusly rendered absolutely and utterly inactive. I forget the dose, but it dimerized and lost its activity before I could even get the syringe from the container of water I'd dropped it in to my arsehole.

I did however manage to do a very quick intravenous injection and it retained activity. Either there was sufficient material not yet having become the purple-colored dimer and sufficiently higher potency enough via the IV route to retain effects. Or I was simply fast enough, when taking the jab to grab and stab, register and slug it back before it had time.

I've got mixed feelings about the beta-ketone of 2C-B; that is, instability aside, as I'm fairly sure with the right chemical modifications a prodrug can be had. Something like its pthalimidoacetophenone, should crack open to release the drug in vivo, as pthalimidopropiophenone is active (prodrug for the corresponding amphetamine), and something like pthalimidoacetophenone might just give it (beta-C=O-2C-B that is) enough steric bulk to (hopefully) prevent the dimerization rxn taking place.
I could be wrong of course and barking up the wrong tree entirely, but my guess is even if it doesn't affect the formation of the dimer then it at the very least retain its activity. Who wants to take the plunge and make some? (or some otherwise related ring-substituted cathinone psychedelics and prepare prodrug forms thereof?) I cannot do so just now, 2C-D calleth, its been on my to try list for..well ever since I first bought and picked up my copies of PIHKAL and TIHKAL.

Anyone tried either aleph-1, aleph-5 or aleph-7 ? Or for that matter their beta-keto derivatives? the first three again have been, along with 2C-D, right at the very top of my bioassay list.

2C-D nitrostyrene btw is SOOOOO purrty. Pale, glistering thin flakey platelike crystalline material, presumably the yellow is due to the nitro group acting as a chromophore. Impure, it begins life as that yellow substance, yet with the most vividly day-glow
pumpkin-orange byproduct in (as long as the person responsible for its pre- and during-birth antenatal care is, of course, of sufficient skill to conduct the rxn in such a way that there is little impurities present) what looks for all the world like a sunset- and sunrise-color mixed nuclear fireball orange
halo around it, in fine, almost acicular orange microcrystals, almost needlelike, although this is removable by alcohol and ice-cold water washes prior to its being rextylized. Looks gorgeous when thats been done though and that pumpkin-colored trace of
byproduct stripped off.

LMAO ordinarymind. And sham, both your recollections of sinus-sodomy remind me a lot of my experience with parika. Stuff burns like you wouldn't fucking believe. INSTANTLY had me legging it to the bog at my place, dropping like a stone because I couldn't breathe, and crawling to the actual shitter, barfing and snorking the parika back out of my sinuses as far as was possible to do so, dribbling dark red and lurid colored mucus out of all my facial holes, bar the ears. And those being spared, came as
somewhat of a surprise! Thought yopo stung like a bugger until the effects kick in? You aren't wrong, but it sure as shit doesn't even come within a tectonic plate or three of parika.

Stupid fucking vendor had advertised it as the resin, which is what the natives use. And then they SENT me the godsdamned bark itself, and when I bitched them out over email about it, they tried to fucking excuse themselves with some bullshit about preparations and legality. Twunts. If they SOLD the bark and not the resin that oozed from the tree when harvested, then they should not be claiming, that it is the trees resin. They should have been LISTING that product as powdered tree bark and not something that it was most certainly, not. To say I was displeased does not even begin to approach the levels of fury I felt towards them at the time. I'll give 'em parika, stuffed into a sock full of dog muck and rocks, and slap it round the bastards faces. Someone really needs to invent, for just that kind of occasion, a computer screen, mandatory for online vendors of such products which enables the purchaser to reach their arms through the screen and throttle someone=D

And whats more, I'd still have purchased the stuff if it had been advertised as red parika bark powder and not resin, but I'd have done an extraction and rendered it to a vaporisable/smokable product, and got the 5-MeO-DMT content out of it., not bloody hoovered it up me schnozzle and been left in searing pain, yarking up and snorking at the same time. That shit was terrible in the form it was sold in. Its not asking much to label products as the thing that they truly are, if someone has products to name and sell. Especially selling, when its other people that have to pick up the bill in terms of effects on those same people.

How is the bodyload with 2C-D? And reckon that 30-40mg up the keester would be enough and not too much for someone to go out for a long, solo trek through a favourite forest. With of course his pick-a-nick bag, backpack stuffed full of chompables, soft drinks and cold beers? plus of course his trusty natural fabric, breathable yet very, very strong collecting bag, therein of course, to place the mushrooms he hopes I'll mightily enjoy, once my weary feet return him home, And frazzle them up nicely sauteed in salty, proper butter, none of that spreadable bollocks, but
proper, tasty salty butter, along with another pan full of frying sausages, eggs and bacon, nuke some heinz beans in the microwave, mix same with worcestershire sauce, dark soy sauce, 'devils brown sauce' of if I can't find that then daddie's sauce, some of the tabasco habanero variety
sauce, and a pinch or two each of black pepper, peppery boletus and some of my pre-prepared and cured fly agaric powder. Well not pre-powdered but the kitchen spice grinder takes care of that nice and quick. The fly agaric powder being reserved specifically for the sausagess, added just before they are ready to be taken out of the pan, and MAYBE on the eggsssesessis.

Of course he'd bring another 150mg or so, not with the intent of using that much but so as to have whatever quantity is requisite should a booster be desired.

Damn just entertaining the mental picture of that meal is making me hungry, hungry, HUNGRY, and I've only just eaten a chili con carne* with rice and a pot noodle.

*not to be confused with the one attempted likewise, yet accidentally putting the thing in the MW (the accidental bit follows) and dialling in the time setting for twenty times the damn duration it was meant to go in.
That was not a chili con carne. It was a chili con carnAGE. Thing came out as a solid block of carbon, with just a few dying grains of rice attempting to escape. Not to mention the inside of the MW smells acrid and is brown in color, plus I had to reset the fire alarm, which went off. Smoke EVERYWHERE, couldn't go in the kitchen at all without a mask, but found out the fucking rubber was perished on the straps, probably from its being exposed to acidic vapors of various kinds. filled the lounge with smoke through a closed door enough to set the fire alarm off, which woke me. Since I now need to buy a new gas mask I had to hold my breath, grab the oven glove, come back for air into another room, then rush back, grab the offending chili con carnage and stick it in the outside bin, or rather, throw away whats LEFT of it.

Stinks to high heaven too, noxious acrid frazzled to a crisp chili, meat and rice, burnt to a block of pretty structurally tough carbon foam.

Last edited:
Ive never taken any 2C drugs in my life, but I have 3 100mg vendor pellets of BK-2C-B (that I requested from a vendor as free samples) and a 5mg pellet of the FLY version that a friend gave to me

Was going to try the bk first, probably a pellet and a half (150mg oral) so, just in case I actually find it pleasant, I will still have one ticket to ride left over and save the FLY for seconds, as although the consensus seems to be that neither can hold a torch up to the real thing, the FLY sounds like the better of the 2 designer versions, so the plan is to work my way up as I'm sure that If and when I get my hands on the real deal neither of the alternative synths I have would be worth bothering with whatsoever.

Ive never taken any 2C drugs in my life, but I have 3 100mg vendor pellets of BK-2C-B (that I requested from a vendor as free samples) and a 5mg pellet of the FLY version that a friend gave to me

Was going to try the bk first, probably a pellet and a half (150mg oral) so, just in case I actually find it pleasant, I will still have one ticket to ride left over and save the FLY for seconds, as although the consensus seems to be that neither can hold a torch up to the real thing, the FLY sounds like the better of the 2 designer versions, so the plan is to work my way up as I'm sure that If and when I get my hands on the real deal neither of the alternative synths I have would be worth bothering with whatsoever.

FLY is awesome when you hit the correct dose.

I've never been able to get on with the 2Cs. Tried most of them too. Massive body load issues, nauseous, spewing, temperature irregularities, the shits, stomach issues, madness...

There's been only one time (first time) where I had a blissed and amazing time on 2CB. Did it several times after that with the same set and setting and it was a sicky, sweaty, shitty nightmare... Pity as I've a stock of it likely going off! Does it go off?

Come to the conclusion it's just me and not my thing. So much for trying, and trying! :|

I've never been able to get on with the 2Cs. Tried most of them too. Massive body load issues, nauseous, spewing, temperature irregularities, the shits, stomach issues, madness...

There's been only one time (first time) where I had a blissed and amazing time on 2CB. Did it several times after that with the same set and setting and it was a sicky, sweaty, shitty nightmare... Pity as I've a stock of it likely going off! Does it go off?

Come to the conclusion it's just me and not my thing. So much for trying, and trying! :|

Nope, pretty sure 2C-B (and probably 2C-E, 2C-I etc.) are incredibly stable and will likely be as active as when you first got it.

Yeah I'd definitely use that 2C-B-FLY in amongst the BK-2C-B you have. Otherwise you won't get much. I found it to have something of a sweet spot around 40-50mg. VERY sedating. Reminds me a lot of the aftereffects of DMT, post-flash and when coming down to earth again. Guessing it has a fair bit of affinity for 5HT1aRs. Always forget if its pre- or postsynaptic 5HT1a receptors that result in anxiogenesis on agonist treatment but I mean the other population.

Definitely one of my favourite psychedelics of all that I've tried (bk-2C-B, 2C-B-FLY, AMT, 5-IT, bufotenine, 5-MeO-DMT as parika/epena, fucking awful but that was due to the parika vehicle for it. Hurt like a bastard., yopo snuff, DMT, psilocybin mushrooms, Amanita muscaria [fly agaric], iporuru-experimented a bit and fucked that one off. acid, 1P-LSD, ergine, salvia divinorum, cacti, Diethyl and diisopropyl ether, whole bunch of dissociatives of various stripes.) 2C-B-FLY is right up there IMO as one of the best of the entire bunch. At least that I've tried thus far. Need to get round to finishing off the 2C-D. Been itching to try it for a long time.

I would imagine you would need more than one going off my very limited experience with 2cb. I have 20mg pills and one and a half is really nice. I am a big guy though so ymmv

Yeah not expecting much to be honest. Im pretty big too (fat).

Might just drop it next friday at the tail end of my blue and yellow ikea session and see how we go :)