• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD 2C-x Megathread

If you don't you'd be the second person I've ever heard of who doesn't like it. And the first I heard not liking it doesn't like any psyches and was expecting something much closer to pills apparently. Is a fine thing is 2C-B <3

Hmm sounds good. I swore off r.c. phenethylamines but I guess 2cb has been around for 40 years so i guess it doesn't count.8)

It's still not exactly been researched as such but the level of practical research invested in it by many thousands of people over rather a long period of time means I trust it more than most pharmaceuticals to be honest.

The body load on 2-ct7 was quite high and my kidneys hurt after I did it. It definitely felt toxic and it made you hot and almost like you were passing out on the come up. I think I may of chosen a pretty exteme 2c to start with. . The most i did was 25mg. and I couldn't imagine what another 10mg would have done. Yet I heard people do 40-50mg. 2cb sounds much more foregiving. What is the comedown like? How important is set and setting? would it suit a metal festival?

2C-B is extremely forgiving in every way. Probably why it's the one that went mainstream (more or less). I've taken triple digit doses (and redoses) with no problems other than getting so distracted by pretty things I forget what it was I was meant to be doing. Can't say I've ever noticed a comedown. Tiredness from being up all night but nothing beyond that for me. Set and setting is always of some importance but 2C-B has the benefit of being intrinsically euphoric so is again very forgiving. Obviously use common sense but it's not one to be overly concerned about "bad" trips from cos I don't think I've ever heard of anybody having such a thing. Not saying nobody has cos somebody must have done but they don't seem at all common. I really would describe it as a party drug. It is psychedelic but mainly cos you get strong visuals and giggle a lot - there's very little in terms of altered thought patterns as opposed to something like 2C-E which is also very pretty but also tends far more towards introspection.

No idea about a metal festy cos am not massively into metal as such - if you feel comfortable at such things on psyches in general you'll be fine on 2C-B. I can't really imagine wanting to listen to metal on 2C-B but if you can then go for it. I do actually like loud, heavy rock just not what I would think of as metal so kinda depends on your definition - I wouldn't (probably couldn't) listen to heavy rock on 2C-B but that's a personal thing I'm sure.

Sounds pretty perfect to be honest. The metal festival wouldn't be ideal but will be a rare opportunity to trip with a close mate. Prodigy are playing one night so that might be an option.

Sounds pretty perfect to be honest. The metal festival wouldn't be ideal but will be a rare opportunity to trip with a close mate. Prodigy are playing one night so that might be an option.
DO IT.... Prodigy and 2CB were made for one another.... I speak from experience ;)

:D think it might have to be done. Listening to Out of Space or Charly Says wouldn't be right not out of your tree.

Should be getting some 2cb pills soon, think they're the ones you and shambles mentioned with the press "II" and on the reverse "CB", were they white Bogman?

Really looking forward to them, has been a while as all the powder that was about a year or more ago in abundance just seemed to dissappear over night :sus: .
.Never had any CB in a pill before, if they're the same press as you guys had where would you put them dose wise??

Was thinking about starting off with 2

how safe is it to take 2cb and speed together? planning this for a rave at the weekend.

Just resurrected this - not sure who deleted it or why.
Can't get the staff, can you? ;)

Woo! Gonna order me some 2C-B today, interested to give tripping on a classic a try, and potentially finally find my clubbing DoC.

In comparison to phet, how physically stimulating is 2C-B? I'm thinking specifically, will 2C-B keep me dancing for hours on end, or is it not that sort of stimulating?

In comparison to phet, how physically stimulating is 2C-B? I'm thinking specifically, will 2C-B keep me dancing for hours on end, or is it not that sort of stimulating?

It's definitely stimulating but in a way completely unlike Amphet.
IIRC this would be your first empathogen, right? Seebee is to me much more an empath/entactogen than a psyche, especially in comparison to its Ethyl homologue or the Iodionous iteration (8o 8( 8o 8( doesn't come close...).

It carries a rather unique physical effect profile, often termed "liquid electricity" and it really does feel so unbelievably slick yet razor sharp.

It's definitely stimulating but in a way completely unlike Amphet.
IIRC this would be your first empathogen, right? Seebee is to me much more an empath/entactogen than a psyche, especially in comparison to its Ethyl homologue or the Iodionous iteration (8o 8( 8o 8( doesn't come close...).

It carries a rather unique physical effect profile, often termed "liquid electricity" and it really does feel so unbelievably slick yet razor sharp.

Yeah, this'll be my first serotoninous anything, whether psych or empath (discounting SSRIs because fuck SSRIs, of course). I am hoping it'll work for flailing my limbs to dance music till the sun comes up (give or take an hour or two) while grinning like an idiot, would you say this is a fair expectation to hold?

I wonder, would there be any comparison to 3-FPM with the slickness, or am I just conflating unrelated things out of ignorance? I guess I'll find out soon enough for myself, but it'd be interesting to get your take on it too.

2-CB has been many things to me. The first time I took it was during a very sunny day in my garden. That was a very organic time of peace with nature around me. Very medative, being one with nature. I rolled around and communicated / played with my plants, my cat my companion throughout. The Man had sounds coming from the house, but they were unimportant..

The 2nd time I danced like shizz in my garden, kitchen and all over the place for ages, had such good fun getting into the oddest of things. The Man spent that time with me.

The 3rd time we tried the neon gel bath / jacuzzi, fancy lights etc (too much stimulation for me probably) and boy I did not like that, nor the 4th time. Benzos were deployed. I'd not take it in a club, after mdma it's supposed to be good.

I'll not take it again.

Depends what you want from it and set / setting should be a rule.

I'm planning to get a feel for it at home before I go out clubbing or anything, and keep the dosage light, and I think it will work out for me. I think it will work out, based on nothing more than speculation of course, but then again arguably being confident in it working out would help make things work out, right?

Either way, the proof will be in the pudding soon enough (and that was a horrid metaphor).

^
They say don't dose too low. There's plenty of info on BL about that. Have fun.

2cb is ace. Don't dose low as the difference between 1mg can be huge in terms of effect. I've always taken 18-20mg.

First time was a bit odd, at a big festival and I spent way too long over thinking stuff, like how the zip on my jacket worked etc.

Second time was at another festival and was just hilarious, literally spent hours walking around, dancing and just being quite battered. Really nice drug, keep meaning to try in a club